A Carefree Day

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   "Where are we going?" You demand. You can't believe that fifteen people can fit into one van. You are next to the window and Ukwon is sitting beside you with his arm around your shoulders. 
 
   "We'll be there soon, I promise." Yong Guk says, still scanning the road so he doesn't make a wrong turn. 
 
   "How soon is soon?" Yoomi asks. She is squished between Daehyun, Zelo, and Zico in the back. *Ah, the always impatient Yoomi.* 
 
   "Soon enough." Daehyun gives her a smile and Yoomi is quiet for the rest of the ride. You look outside the window and see sand. You can hear ocean waves crashing. 
 
   "Are we going to the beach?" Your eyes light up with delight. *I haven't been to the beach since I was little.* Yong Guk slightly nods his head and pulls onto the side. He parks the van so well that is was perfectly out of the way to oncoming traffic.
 
   "But. . . we don't have swimsuits." Yoomi says as she hops out of the van.
 
   "Who needs swimsuits when we all packed extra clothes?" Zico smiles and runs toward the beach with the rest of Block B following him.
 
   "Come on Yoomi, it will be fun." You give her an enthusiastic smile and follow Block B. 
 
   "Why'd you take us here?" Yoomi asks Daehyun.
 
   "Yong Guk hyung thought it would be a good stress reliever and all. The beach is a peaceful place and that's what you guys need." He slightly slows his pace so he can walk next to Yoomi. Yoomi nods her head and jogs to catch up with you.
~~~
 
   "Aigoo! P.O!" You scream as P.O splashes you with water. You return the splash and it ends up becoming a splash fight between you two.  Ukwon runs and tackles P.O to where P.O's head just went slightly under the water.
 
   "What was that for?" P.O's hair was dripping wet.
 
   "For attacking Heejin. No one gets away with it when I'm around." Ukwon strikes a superhero pose and Bbomb walks by to push him over, which he does. Ukwon stands up and shakes his hair like a wet dog would.
 
   A little further down the beach is someone laying on the sand. He is watching the scene. *Silly, silly, boys. You think I wouldn't find her here. Well, guess again. Heejin will be off your hands in just a few days.* The man gets up and brushes sand off of him.
 
~~~
 
   "Come on kids! Time to go!" Yong Guk shouts as he is waving for you to get back to the van.
 
   "Thank you so much for bringing us here today Yong Guk." You give him a sincere smile and get into the van.
 
   "You guys, don't touch me. I don't want to be soaking wet." Jaehyo says. 
 
   "Come on, Jaehyo hyung. Give the maknae a hug!" P.O walks toward Jaehyo with his arms open. 
 
   Jaehyo hops into the van before P.O can hug him. *Silly boys.* You shake your head as Youngjae and Ukwon slide into the seat that you're in. Youngjae was sitting next to you and Ukwon was on the opposite side of him. Ukwon gives Youngjae the death glare, but Youngjae ignores it.
 
   "So Heejin, did you have a good day so far?" Youngjae asks, with a smiling face.
 
   "Yes, yes I did. I haven't been to the beach since I was little so I enjoyed it. What about you, Ukwon?" You lean forward to see a grumpy Ukwon.
 
   "What's wrong Ukwonnie?" You stare at him. *He was so happy at the beach, what's wrong with him now? Could he possibly be jealous?*
 
   "Nothing." He turns his head and gives you a smile. *It's fake I know it is.*
 
   "So where are we off to now?" You ask. 
 
   "First off, we're going to go change clothes. Secondly we're going to a fun place. It has games and everything. I'm really excited!" Zelo beams as the car pulls into B.A.P's house.
 
   "Everyone, go inside and get changed! We have to hurry! Come on! " Zelo hops out of the car while it is still moving. The rest of you guys walk inside the house and get changed. Whoever picked out your clothes decided that even though it was hot that they would pack you jeans to change into.
 
   "We're leaving in five minutes!" Himchan knocks on the bathroom door, letting you know you were the last person to get dressed.
 
   "I'll be out in a second! Just hold on!" You take off your wet shirt and slide the nice, dry one on over your head and run out the door.
 
   "Let's go!" Zelo screams.
~~~
 
   In a cellar, there is two guys discussing a matter of things.
 
   "Have you located my Heejin?" The taller figure asks. The other one simply nods his head and produces pictures of you at the beach today.
 
   "Good, good. She's being carefree today. I'll be reunited with my step-daughter soon and the job will be done." He pulls out a matchbook and lights a candle.
 
   "Come on. There is more work to be done before she can finally be taken in." The two figures walk through a door and the wind from the door being slammed makes the candle's light go out.