Crushing The Delicate Things

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   You almost bust down the door when you reach Yoomi's house. *If I can't get in, then I will call her. If she doesn't answer, I'll continuously call her until she does.* Just as you pull out your phone to call Yoomi she opens the door. She yawns as soon as she opens it. 
 
   "Well, good morning sunshine." You say sarcastically. She slightly leans against the door, obviously too tired to keep her own balance. 
 
   "Why'd you wake me?" Yoomi asks, with her eyes still closed.
 
   "Well I thought you were worried about me so I was gonna tell you I was alright and that I was at Block B's house." You cross your arms in frustration. 
 
   "You told me that last night, remember?" She raises an eyebrow in confusion. You shake your head, realizing that you never even told Yoomi what was going on. She pulls out her phone and scrolls through her text messages. She finally finds the one that she was looking for and shows you it. According to her phone you did text her, but it was when you were asleep. 
 
   "Oh, okay. Well go back to sleep." You smile and pat her head, then start walking back to Block B's house. Once you get there you take the extra key from under the plant and walk in. You lay down on the couch and quickly fall back asleep. 
 
   All of Block B slowly walk down the stairs. 
 
   "What's Heejin doing here?" P.O asks, his husky deep voice almost waking you up.
 
   "Well, she's sleeping, obviously." Bbomb replies with a smirk. They hurry down the last few stairs and walk into the kitchen. 
 
   "Did anything happen that I should know about?" Jaehyo asks, the overprotective older brother side starts coming out of him. 
 
   "No. Not at all. We went to the beach, I told her how I truly felt, she took me back and fell asleep in my arms. Then I carried her home and put her on the couch. Nothing happened." Ukwon says, his face slightly turning a shade of red. Zico and P.O quietly laugh at Ukwon. You slowly wake up, stretch your arms above your head, and yawn. You get up and walk into the kitchen to hug Ukwon. 
 
   "Good morning sleeping beauty." Kyung says.
 
   "Good morning Kyung." You yawn once again before saying his name. 
 
   "So is everything settled with Yoomi?" Jaehyo asks. You nod your head.
 
   "Apparently I texted her telling her what happened, but I don't remember, did you do that?" You raise an eyebrow at Ukwon.
 
   "Well, since your password is the day we got together it wasn't that hard to figure out. I'm suprised you didn't change it." He smiles that angelic smile of his. 
 
   "Well.... Meh. It was easy to remember." You say smiling, and slightly blushing. *I never gave up on him.*
 
   "You still had faith in me, you still trusted me didn't you?" He asks. You nod your head and shake the thoughts of doubting him. 
 
   "Look at the happy couple." Jaehyo pinches your cheeks. After he lets go you rub them becuase they slightly hurt.
 
   "Ouch. Jaehyo. That hurt." You push him, just enought to where he would lose his balance just a little. He stumbles back and regains his balance. Your phone vibrates in your pocket. You check to see who it was from and to your suprise it was Youngjae.
 
     Youngjae: So, about yesterday, and with what Yong Guk said about me flirting. . . It was true. I really like you Heejin, honestly. It tore me apart to see you so depressed over Ukwon. I was wondering if, you'd like to meet me at the park, just for a few minutes. 
 
   "Hey, uhm, guys, I'll be back soon! See you later!" You quickly walk to the park, knowing that the distance was much longer than where Youngjae had to walk from.  As soon as you get there, Youngjae looks up and smiles a huge grin. 
 
   "I wanted to do this in person, rather than text because I believe it's better to ask someone out in person rather than over the phone. So, here it goes. Heejin, will you go out with me?" His eyes look like a puppy's eyes. *What should I say, I can't just break his heart, I know what that feels like. I also can't lose the love of my either.*
 
   "I should have told you yesterday, but I fell asleep. Ukwon and I got back together. I'm so sorry, I really do appreciate how you comforted me though. You're an amazing friend Youngae, and one day you'll find the girl you deserve." You give him a hug and his face turns to the face that a child makes when he loses his candy. As you walk back to Block B's house, Youngjae watches you leave and holds back his tears. 
 
   "But I love you Heejin." He says as your figure disappears from his sight. Youngjae slowly turns around and slowly walks home with his head looking down at the ground.
~~~
 
   When Youngjae enters the house he quickly heads up the stairs to his room. He curls up on his bed and cries the tears he held in all the way home. Daehyun knocks quietly on the door.
 
   "Youngjae, are you okay?" Daehyun opens the door slowly, then closes it back once he's in the room.
 
   "Why are you crying? What's wrong? What happened with Heejin?" Daehyun sits beside Youngjae.
 
   "She got back together with Ukwon, I guess she wasn't the girl for me." His eyes don't move from the floor.  Daehyun gives him a hug.
 
   "It'll get better Youngjae, I promise. You'll find the girl of your dreams one day, I promise."  Daehyun smiles at Youngjae and takes him out of the room, so Youngjae won't be able to only focus on you.
~~~~
 
   When you get back to Block B's house, you don't go in. You just sit outside the door. *What am I going to do?* You look up at the sky. *Oppa, what do I need to do? I love Ukwon, but I can't stand hurting Youngjae.* 
 
   "Heejin! You're back! Why didn't you come in?" Kyung asks.
 
   "I was just thinking." You say. You walk in and Kyung ruffles your hair.
 
   "Why are you doing such a crazy thing? Thinking can lead to depressing thoughts. You should smile and have fun with us today!" Kyung says. *You're right about the depressing thoughts. I feel like I just killed someone, only worse. I held their heart in my hands, and I crushed it.*