Tragic Accident

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

Ever since my encounter with Doojoon I've been trying harder than ever to forget about it. I kept a smile on my face, but no one ever really knew how hurt I was. Not Chansung, Sunhi, or any of the guys. However, I knew I had to put him in the back of my mind for the time being. I was about to go pick my dad up from the airport. He was finally returning from his business trip to Jeju island. 

''Lily?'' Chansung knocked on my door, and without waiting for a reply entered.

''Yah, what if I was changing?'' I frowned.

''So? I've had to change you before remember?'' His ears turned a deep shade of red. As well as my cheeks.

''Still...I'm conscience now'' I mumbled. '' her out.'' Doojoon's words still pierced through my heart. What did I do to make him hate me so much? Wasn't he the one who told me to go studying abroad even though I wanted to stay?

''Lily, waegeurae?'' Chansung asked.

''Ani, it's nothing...kaja. His flight should be in soon.'' I grabbed my cache brimmed hat to complete my outfit. A pink sun dress, and navy blue high tops. Normally these things didn't match, but hey I was up for trying new things.

''Let's all have lunch together.'' I reached for Chansung's hand as we stepped out into the living room. If you could have seen the look on Sunhi, and Sunggyu's face you would've thought they just witnessed a murder.

''Yah, what's with you two?'' Chansung huffed. Their eyes were glued to the television.

''Sunhi, Dream High is just a show, I'm sure Pilsook, and Jason will start talking again-'' I looked over to see what they were staring at, and that's when I saw it.

''Flight 35 coming from Jeju International Airport has just been recovered in the East China Sea. What was supposed to be a routine flight to Incheon Airport has turned into a catastrophe due to what is said to be right wing failure. As of now there doesn't seem to be any survivors. Expert dive teams are trying their best to recover any bodies, but due to the depth of the East China Sea it doesn't seem like there will be any survivors.''

''Lily...what flight did you say your father was coming in on?'' Sunggyu croaked. My mind went blank. I knew what flight it was, but I couldn't remember, or I didn't want to remember. I would've rather not known than face the fact that my dad could be some where in the depths of the sea. I staggered over to the kitchen to find the flight info I wrote down. 

''Dad gets in at 2:15....Incheon Airport...flight 35.'' I didn't want to believe it, I couldn't believe it. I must've wrote the wrong flight down, they must've recovered the wrong plane. It was a mistake. It wasn't true.

''Lily?'' Chansung put his hand on my shoulder, and I flinched.

''Dad!! We have to go get him from the airport guys why are you just standing there?!?'' I was in denial.

''Lily-'' Sunhi said.

''I'm gonna call him, and tell him about our lunch plans.'' I reached for my phone, and dialed his number faster than I've ever typed anything. It didn't even ring, it went straight to voice mail. ''Answer the damn phone dad!!!'' I switched to the main menu, and saw I had a missed call, and voice mail from 12:35. It was my dad. ''Look he called me!'' I showed everyone the screen. ''He called to tell me not to worry, let's listen.'' I put my phone on speaker.

''Lily, I should be home soon, and I can see your beautiful face at last.'' Even though my dad's voice was extremely calm I could hear panic in the background. ''When I get back you have to tell me about your college experience, and all the wonderful people you met I love you, and Danny so mu-'' His voice cut off, and there was a loud crash. I couldn't even comprehend what I was hearing. I never felt so much pain contorting in my chest causing me to lose breathe. Never did I even bring up the thought of losing both my parents, one was enough. I couldn't take it. I looked around me, and saw Sunhi crying on Sunggyu's shoulder. Chansung crouched in front of me, and I saw his lips move. I saw but I didn't hear anything. It was like my life was going in slow motion. He shook me, and I finally heard what was going on around me. I didn't even realize I had been weeping out loud the entire time, I lost my mother, and now I lost my father.