Where's Doojoon?

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

We were sitting on the plane waiting for it to start. I sat next the Chansung in the middle row, and Sunggyu, and Sunhi sat next to us on the seats by the windows.

''Lily, are you ok?'' Chansung asked. I had my fingers plugged into my ears, and was chewing on about five pieces of gum at once.

''What?'' I asked as I pulled my finger out.

''Lily, you're acting like we're going to crush.'' He chuckled.

''I'm not scared of crashing, I have really sensitive ears. I can barely hear anything out of the left one, and I hate the popping feeling when we get into the air.'' 

He pulled my hands down to my sides. ''I won't let anything happen to you.'' He took off his beats, and put them over my head. ''If you have these on, your ears won't bother you.''

His sweetness brought a smile to my face. He deserved a kiss. I gave him a peck on the lips before I closed my eyes, and took a nap so I wouldn't be awake for the take off. 

When I woke up we were 5 hours into a 14 hour flight. Yes 14 hours!! I couldn't believe I pulled off 5 hours of sleep without waking up once. I looked to my left, and saw Chansung in a deep rest. He looked so peaceful, and perfect. His head bobbed back, and fourth. I placed it on my shoulder, and pulled down the screen in front of me to watch a little t.v. I haven't watched Korean television in the longest time. I didn't even know who the latest celebrities were.

''Heart throbbing boyband U-KISS will now be endorsing NEPA for the new soccer series.'' The reporter spoke as seven handsome idols flashed across the screen. ''In other news NEPA's CEO, Yoon Doojoon, is very proud of his new ideas for his brand, and hopes that U-KISS will help make it a huge success.'' I was half asleep when I heard the reporter, and snapped up in my seat waking Chansung.

''What's going on?'' He yawned groggily.

''There has to be lots of people named Yoon Doojoon, right?'' I asked myself. ''Plus lots of men have an interest in soccer, this is all a big coincidence.'' I told myself.

''Hey, what's wrong?'' Chansung asked with concern written all over his face.

''Nothing. I'm going to the bathroom.'' I croaked.

-------------------------------------------------------

When we finally landed I was ready to puke. Have you ever been extremely nervous when meeting family, or friends that you haven't seen in a really long time, and were worried they'll judge you for how you've changed, and things will be awkward? I was way past that feeling, and was ready to get on the next plane back to America. 

''Lily, it would help if you moved your feet.'' Sunggyu pushed me forward.

''Oh sorry.'' Chansung helped me grab my bag from the overhead storage, and I forced my feet to move.

''Come on Lily.'' Chansung grabbed my hand, and walked with me. It was like he did that so when Doojoon saw me he would immediately know I was taken. It made me feel bad.

When we got off the terminal, and to the place where our bags came off the sliding thing the first thing I spotted was Yoseob's bleach blonde hair.

''Chansung walk faster!'' I pulled him along as I ran to give my friends a hug.

''Yoseob!!'' I jumped into his arms, as he picked me up. He got more fit since high school.

''Lily!!'' Junhyung pulled me away, and I gave him an even bigger hug. He jumped as I wrapped my arms around him.

''My turn!'' Gikwang pulled me away, and spun me around. He had a golden brown mohawk that was going to take a while to get used to. (in real life his golden brown mohawk is something I'm not a fan of. I miss his longish brown bang look from their soom days).

''Dongwoon!!!'' I pulled the ever so tall maknae closer, and had to jump to reach his shoulders. 

''Hyunseung!!'' I gave him a giant hug, also having to jump to reach his tallness. I was done hugging everyone. I took a step back, and counted five bodies.

''Where's Doojoon?'' I finally noticed he was missing.

''Doojoon? He couldn't make it..'' Yoseob said regretfully. ''But he told me to tell you he really wanted to be here!'' He added clearly out of pity. I didn't want my facial expression to give away how much I was hurt, but honestly I felt like crying. Did he not miss me as much as I missed him? I looked back, and saw 2pm giving Chansung giant hugs, Sunggyu was with five other guys, and Sunhi was with her family.

''Mom! That's my friend Lily!'' Sunhi smiled, pointing at me. I greeted them with a wave, and bow.

''Lily!'' Junho pulled me into a hug. ''So you've finally said yes to our Chansung!'' He looked very different with brown hair. It made him look normal, and not troublesome for once.

''Lily! Are you two a couple?!'' Dongwoon gasped.

''Yes we are.'' Chansung pulled me close to him, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

''That's a relief.'' I heard Junhyung sigh to Gikwang.

''What's a relief?'' I wondered.

''Nothing, I meant congrats. You two make a cute couple.'' Junhyung smiled.

''Lily, I'll call you tomorrow so we can go apartment hunting ok?'' Sunhi smiled before she left with her parents, and Sunggyu left with his friends.

''K, bye Sunhi!'' I smiled back. Despite the fact that I wore a smile, I was fighting back the tears. Doojoon didn't even come to see me. Did he not even value our friendship. Whatever! I was making it too big of a deal. He must've been really busy. I was being selfish for thinking everyone had to clear their schedule for me. Right?