Break

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''Lily? Why are you here?'' Chansung tried covering his cut lip.

''Why are you here?'' I stammered. I wasn't sure where we stood anymore because he wasn't returning my calls or texts, and it didn't take a genius to realize he had been avoiding me.

''Wooyoung's apartment.'' He pointed upstairs. 

''Chansung we need to talk, now!'' I wasn't going to let him get away from me so easily.

''I know...'' He looked at the ground. ''I'll walk you home.'' 

The two of us walked into the late afternoon breeze.

''Chansung, you have to know something about that night at the club. I didn't go with Doojoon on a date, it was strictly business. I wanted to talk to you, but our clients were right there and...''

''I know Lily.'' What?! O_O. He knew all along, but still ignored me?!

''What do you mean you know? Then why haven't you been returning my calls? What kind of boyfriend ignores his girl for a week?!'' I smacked his arm.

''I needed some time to think.'' He said flatly. Not even reacting my hit.

''About what?'' The normal light hearted Chansung was replaced with this stone faced robot, that couldn't even look me in the eyes.

''Us.'' Oh god! ''Lily, you know I love you right?''

''Why are you telling me this?'' I stopped in my tracks. ''Why are you speaking like this?'' He looked at me with sorrow.

''Lily...you know I love you right?'' Tears foemed in his eyes. ''I love you so much.'' His hand reached up to brush my curly mess of hair.

''I love you too but...why are you being like this?'' I pulled down on his arm.

''I can't do this anymore...let's take a break..'' His words hit me like a high speed truck. I didn't even see this coming, I would've prefered the high speed truck.

''Chan...'' My throat wouldn't allow me to say his name. ''Don't do this...please?'' I knew I must've sounded pathetic begging him, but losing my pride was worth it. He was worth it.

''I'm sorry Lily. I can't take the pain of seeing you with him anymore. I don't want us to be completely over...just.''

''Nappeun namjaya.'' (lol Joo reference, I know corny XP)

''Lily, please don't hate me-''

''Chincha nappeun namjaya!!'' My fists whirled into his chest, and I couldn't stop them. ''Don't you get it? I need you Chansung! It hurts you to see me with him?! Well what about now?! Doesn't it hurt saying this to me?''

''Lily, I still love you, but-''

''But nothing! If you couldn't take the pain seeing me with him while we were together do you think it'll be any different if we breakup?!''

''I told you we're not broken up, it's just a break for a little while. I don't want to see anyone else other than you.'' I couldn't hear his words any longer. I ran home not stopping once to catch my breathe. My run home turned into a jog around my block, that jog around my block turned into a sprint down the stretch of the Han river. By the time I stopped running my body was emersed in sweat, and my legs were shaking.

''Aish!'' I pulled at my hair, and fell into the sand by the river. ''AISH!!!'' I let out my frustration by screaming. It didn't matter what the people around me were thinking. I really didn't care about anything anymore. My life was too screwed up, and I needed to get it back together.

A/N: IDK how this chapter came to be?! I was writing and then Break by Waii came on, and Chansung's speech turned into a sad one. Aigoo! Oh well let's see how I'll write the rest. Everything I write is completely spontanious anyway. Plz comment bye.