Fun Night Out

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

I took one look around my empty apartment. The memories Sunhi, and I shared together were unforgettable. Now there was nothing but boxes where our furniture used to be.

''Lily! I can't believe we're already graduating!'' Sunhi pouted as she fell to the floor.

''I know! What if we don't find jobs, and have to move back in with our parents.'' I sat next to her, and rested my head on her shoulder.

''Hajima~ Don't be negative. We are going to find jobs, and we will live together without the help of our parents. One day I'll work my way up to owning a wedding planning business, and I'll plan our double wedding.'' She smiled off into the distance as if watching our future on a television screen.

''Woah. Let's focus on right now. We don't have weddings anywhere planned in the near future.'' I checked my watch, and saw it was almost 9. ''Come on let's go to Yogurt Land.''

''Just the two of us?'' Sunhi smiled.

''Yeah, kaja!'' I pulled myself up, and we left together.

-------------------------------------

''Lily. Look at this.'' Sunhi showed me a text she got from Sungyeol.

''Noona! You have to come help me! Jay is super drunk, and won't leave the club.''

''Drunk already? It's only 10. He normally holds his liquor better.'' I gaped.

''What should I say?'' Sunhi frowned.

''Ask him what club they're at.''

''Are we really going to a club tonight? We have to wake up early.''

''We're only going for a few minutes.'' I assured her.

''Arasso.'' After waiting waiting for Sungyeol's reply he texted back the address of the club, and we took a cab over.

''Is this the place?'' I looked up, and red a big sign that said 'New Breed'. ''It looks like a hip hop club, Jay has to be here.''

''What do I do cuz I love her when she's a demon. She's a demon. She's taken all of my soul. She's a demon.'' That song was blasting throughout the speakers as we stepped inside. 

''Do you see Jay-'' Sunhi was cut off by an explosion of streamers.''Surprise!'' Chansung, Seungyeol, Sunggyu, and Jay were smiling with party hats, and a bottle of wine.

''Jay isn't really drunk?'' Sunhi gaped.

''Ani! We lied to give you guys a graduation party on our last night.'' Sunggyu smiled wrapping Sunhi around the waist. ''Yah! Why did you do that?! Look at us? Do we look like we're ready to party!'' She slapped his arm. 

''Thank you guys.'' I ran into Chansung, and buried myself into his chest. 

''Well it's our last night. Why not end it with a bang?'' He grinned.

''Come on, I want to go dance!'' Jay grabbed Sungyeol, and they ran off into the crowd.

''Lily do you want to dance?'' Chansung asked.

''Ani. Not yet, I want some of this cake.'' I sat on the comfy seat, and cut a slice out of our fruit covered farewell cake. Chansung poured a glass of whine for himself.

''Aigoo! It's so good!'' I smiled as I bit into the strawberry's. I looked around to see Sunhi, Sunggyu, and Chansung laughing at something. ''What's so funny? I want to laugh too!'' Suddenly Chansung brushed his finger over my chin. 

''Can you eat anything without making a mess?'' He chuckled. 

''Yes! I can.'' I stuck my tongue out.

After about 4 slices of cake I was ready to hit the dance floor. For some reason the cake was addicting. There must've been a secret ingredient. Sunhi, and I finished the whole thing on our own. 

''Lily calm down. You're hitting the people around us.'' Chansung said as I went crazy with adrenaline. I felt different. Normally when I went to club I danced, and had fun with Chansung, but now I didn't feel like I had control over my body. 

''Chansung! Let's never be apart.'' I slurred as I fell into him. 

''Ok Lily.'' He chuckled.

''No! I mean it! I'm never leaving your side. I'm sleeping over your house tonight, arasso?'' My fingers found there way into his hair, and I couldn't keep my hands off him. 

''Are you? What if I said no?'' He joked.

''I would break in.'' I held his face in my hands. I wanted to kiss him. I've never had such a desire to bring my lips to his. He followed my lead, and leaned in to kiss me. Suddenly my stomach turned in weird ways. I was getting so much butterflies it felt like they were going to fly out of my mouth. My cheeks were tingling from it. My head heaved forward. Nope it was just throw up. I puked all over the dance floor. The crowd scattered forming a huge circle around me.

''Lily!'' Chansung grabbed me around the waist, and carried me over to our table. There I saw Sunhi sprawled out on the floor about a pain in her stomach.

''Her too?!'' Sunggyu gaped.

''What did you guys have to drink?'' Jay asked.

''Nothing! We just ate the cake.'' Sunhi cried. 

''Sungyeol, did you buy a rotten cake or something?'' Chansung placed me in a seat, and I cuddled up in the fidel position to stop the pain in my stomach.

''No I bought rum cake like you guys said.'' He said innocently.

''Rum? Gyeol I told you Red Velvet! Lily, and Sunhi don't drink more than a sip. They ate that entire cake!'' Jay smacked him on the head.

''I'm sorry! I was in a rush, I knew you said something with an R in it. but I couldn't remember.'' He pouted.

''It's no use fighting now. Let's get them home.'' Sunggyu said trying to get Sunhi off the floor. I don't remember ever getting in a car, but I do remember Chansung putting the covers over me, and kissing my forehead right before I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------

My eyes opened in small slits, and I saw bright lights. I my stomach, and felt a soft mattress under me. It smelled a lot like Chansung which was weird-

''Mattress?!'' I popped up. My furniture was all gone so who's room was I in? I looked around, and saw his clothes all over the floor. Sneakers every where, and his computer screen bright with his Facebook page open. I flipped over the covers to get on my feet. I took one step, and saw my reflection in his wall mirror.

''Where are my clothes?!?'' All I had on was one of Chansung's shirts. It fit me like a dress. Suddenly the door burst open, and I quickly jumped under the covers.

''Oh you're up.'' He smiled.

''Chansung what happened last night?'' I bit my lip from nerves.

''Oh! You threw up all over your clothes last night so...I had to change you.'' His face turned red.

''Oh...'' On the outside I remained calm, but on the inside I was clawing away at my skin from embarrassment.

''Your apartment doesn't have furniture. I didn't feel right making you sleep on the floor.'' 

''Where's Sunhi?''

''She left about an hour ago to get ready.'' Oh my graduation.

''Chansung why didn't you wake me up?! I'm going to miss my own graduation!'' I jumped up not even caring about my lack of clothes, and ran through the door.

''Lily wait!'' Chansung yelled. I ran into the living room to see Sunggyu, Jay, and Sungyeol staring me down. I instantly pulled Chansung's shirt down to cover my bare legs.

''Hey Lily.'' Jay wiggled his eyebrows.

''Come on Lily, I'll walk you downstairs.'' Chansung threw a coat over me. Sungyeol, and Jay started howling like dogs as we left. They needed to get their minds out of the gutter.

-----------------------------------

After rushing to get into my purple dress, and straighten my hair Sunhi, and I were ready. Apparently she tried to wake me, but I wouldn't budge so I wasn't mad.

''Lily we literally have five minutes before it starts.'' She called from the door.

''Ok, I'm ready.'' I ran in my heels almost breaking my ankle. We met Chansung, and Sunggyu downstairs.

''Lily you clean up nicely.'' Chansung grinned in his matching purple tie.

''I should say the same to you.'' He grabbed my hand, and we walked over to the campus auditorium together. Suddenly the fear of walking across the stage caught up to me, and my feet wouldn't move once we reached the front doors.

''Go on Sunhi, she'll meet you inside.'' Chansung said.

''Ok, just hurry up.'' She ran in with Sunggyu.

''Lily, what's wrong?'' He brushed a loose strand of hair away from my face.

''I...I can't go up there. Everyone's gonna be looking at me. What if I trip, or what if I shake the deans hand the wrong way or-'' I was stopped by Chansung's soft lips that found there way to mine. That was our first actual kiss, and it felt perfect. The timing, the fluttering of my heart, the way he gently held my face as we kissed all felt right. He slowly pulled away, and I saw how red his cheeks were.

''None of that's going to happen. Even if it did I would be the one person in the crowd to cheer for you, arasso?''

I nodded my head still incapable of speech. He grabbed my hand, and walked me to my seat. Unfortunately I didn't sit anywhere near Sunhi since she was Jang, and I was Song. After the long boring speech from the dean, and A - I went I heard Sunhi Jang. I was the first one to jump out of my seat to applaud. Sunhi looked so cute with her blonde hair loose in curls, and her pink heels clacking across the wooden stage. All of a sudden I heard a squeal, and Sunhi's face met the floor with a loud slap. The auditorium went silent. Even I stopped clapping out of sympathy for her.

''Yay!! That's my Sunhi!! Get back up babe!!!'' Sunggyu was the only one to make noise as Sunhi slowly got up, and grabbed her diploma. Slowly the crowd began to clap again.

''Lillian Song.'' The dean called after over an hour of students being called up. Even from the back I could hear Sungyeol laughing at the full name I never used. I took my time going up the steps not wanting to pull a Sunhi, and shook hands with the dean as I grabbed my diploma. Finally during the final minutes of the ceremony we all turned our tassels over, and I tossed my cap into the ceiling with the rest of my graduating class. My life in New York was coming to a close, and it was time to start over again in South Korea. This time as Chansung's girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was too long of a chapter >.< I hope you liked it, plz tell me wat you think.