NEPA Inc.

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

After a days worth of apartment hunting Sunhi, and I found an affordable rooftop room for the two of us. It was surprisingly big on the inside with two bedrooms, and a small laundry room. 

''Lily! Now all you need to do is find a job. I'm sure something will come up tomorrow.'' Sunhi smiled as we put up the drapes for the window.

''I hope so..'' Sunhi already found a job at a wedding dress boutique. That was in her field. It was hard finding a job for sports medicine. I didn't really care if it was medicine anymore. I majored in everything sports from the medicine down to the clothes especially made for athletes. Hopefully I could at least find a decent job at a bike store right?

''If not I'm sure there's enough space at the boutique for one more person.''

''Thanks, but no thanks. That's not really something I want to be doing all day.'' I sighed. ''I'm calling it a day. Good night.'' I went to my room, and hid under the covers. Instantly I was out like a light.

''Lily, after we graduate let's stay together.'' Doojoon held me in his arms as we walked in the sand together.

''Well we're obviously going to be together. Did you think after graduation we would just break up?'' I laughed.

''No I mean like live together. Just the two of us. I promise that I will take of you for the rest of your life.''

''Live together? Isn't that a bit too much?'' I gasped.

''Wae? We're going to marry each other one day. I already consider you my wife, why can't we just be together like that?'' I never imagined my dad being alright with me living with a boyfriend, but maybe if it was Doojoon he wouldn't mind too much.

''Ok we'll move in together, but you have to promise me something.''

''Anything. What is it?''

''You can't forget this day. If something bad were to happen between us, you have to remember that you promised to take care of me for the rest of my life.''

''Lily, I promise to never forget this day. And I promise to never stop loving you.'' He pulled me into his chest, and kept a firm grip on me. As if he was afraid of letting me go. 

''Ireonaaa! Ireonaaa!!'' I was awoken by my annoying phone alarm. Despite how much I hated it, I never woke up to anything else. The dream I was having wasn't a dream at all. It was a memory. I rubbed my eyes, and found them spilling with tears. Was I crying in my sleep? Have you ever had a dream that was so vivid that it left you thinking about it as soon as you woke up in the morning? That's what I found myself doing. My knees were pulled into my chest, and I just sat on my bed thinking. What did the dream mean? Why was I having it out of no where? 

''Whatever.'' I shrugged it off for the time being, and got ready for a day of job hunting. I walked into the living room/ dining room, and saw a small pancake on the table with a note.

''Dear Lily, you're such a sleepy head! >_< Heat up this pancake when you wake up. I hope it will give you strength to find the perfect job today~ Fighting!''

''Thank you Sunhi!'' I smiled as I threw the pancake in the microwave. It tasted amazing, and it did give me strength, either that or the amount of syrup I poured on top. I grabbed the job hunter section of the paper, before running out onto the windy roof, and down into the streets. Deciding to text Chansung, I pulled my phone out.

''Annyeong Channie!! Wish me luck today. I'm going job hunting :)'' I sent.

''Ok first things first..''Family Sporting Goods''. I read from the paper. '' This sounds promising.

----------------------------------

''Sorry we're not hiring at the moment.'' The store clerk smiled. 

''Oh...thank you for your time.'' I bowed before crossing 'Seo's Sports Emporium' off the list. That was the last place I planned visiting for the day, and the day was only half over. It was lunch time.

''Aish!'' I pulled out my phone to call someone. Anyone. My hand automatically dialed Yoseob.

''Annyeong Lily!'' He answered.

''Hey Seob, are you on your lunch break?''

''Just about, you wanna meet up?''

''Yeah, I need something to bring up my day.''

''Ok, come by the office. We all should be done soon.''

''Ok text me the address?''

''Will do, gotta go bye.''

Seconds later I received Yoseob's text, and found my way to NEPA Inc. which wasn't that hard to find due to its grandness.

''Are you Lily Song?'' The receptionist asked.

''Um, yes..'' How did she know my name?

''Yes, Mr. Yang told me to keep an eye out for you. He wants you to wait on the 45th floor.''

''Oh ok thanks!'' I scurried to the elevator, and pressed 45. There were so many buttons I wanted to press them all just to see the lights. The doors slid open with a 'ding', and I took a seat on one of the many couches. So many people passed by with sketches, and racks of products. All looking too busy to even notice me. I took a look at everything around me, and noticed each door had one of my friends name on it.

'Lee Gikwang style representative'

'Yong Junhyung sales consultant'

'Yang Yoseob marketing director'

'Son Dongwoon public relations'

'Jang Hyunseung head secretary'

'Yoon Doojoon CEO'

Doojoon's POV

''Hyunseung! I told you to find out their plans for summer, not this garbage! You're going to have to get me what I want before you take your lunch break!'' Was it really that difficult to follow proper instructions?

''I'm very sorry sir.'' He bowed before exiting. 

''Ugh this day needs to end.'' I sighed. I loosened my tie as I stared through the window.

''Wow this place is nice.'' I heard a voice behind me. Who the hell was in my office?!

''You need an appointment to-'' I spun around, and looked into the eyes of Lily Song. What was she doing in my office? 

''It's been a long time.'' She smiled. By the looks of her wardrobe I could tell she hasn't had the best luck with money. She wore layers of different colored clothing. Teal skinny jeans, a purple shirt, tan jacket, and dirty white sneakers. We looked like we belonged to two different sides of the world.

''Yeah, I guess you could say that.''

''So...'' She looked around. I could tell by the familiar look on her face that she felt awkward.

''What brings you here?''

''Well, I was here to-''

''I don't give out money you know?'' I couldn't count how many times high school friends found their way into my office asking for a loan.

''Excuse me?'' She furrowed her eye brows.

''I'm just letting you know I hate people who ask for money.'' 

''Well I want you to understand something as well. I hate cocky businessmen who think the world of themselves.''

''Excuse me?!'' Who did she just call cocky?! ''Where are your manners?'' She didn't even use honorifics.

''What about you?! I'm not some young girl! We're the same age, so if anyone deserves respect it's me!''

''Secretary Jang!'' I called through the intercom. Instantly Hyunseung came scurrying in.

''Yes boss?'' 

'' her out.''

''What!?'' Lily gaped. 

''Sir, she's our friend-'' Hyunseung began.

''Did I hire you to state the obvious, or to do as you're told?!''

''Sorry sir...come on Lily.'' He grabbed her hand, and started walking out of my office.

''Wait!'' She pulled free, and stormed towards me. I expected her to say something being the loud mouth that she was, but she just stared at me. More like through me. Her eye contact made me nervous.

''What? You're still here?!'' I yelled.

''Nope, it's gone.'' She said simply.

''What's gone?''

''Well one thing I remembered about you was your ability to show charisma through the whites of your eyes, but it's gone. Now you're just a lifeless loser, who wouldn't be able to pull a girl if you bribed her.'' She smirked, and her heel. Hyunseung was clearly trying to conceal his laughter.

''Naga!!'' I yelled to him. This girl was already causing migraines!

----------------------------------------

I remember on a variety show Doojoon showed us all the charisma he can show through the whites of his eyes!!! Aigoo!!!! I think I saw it and instantly fell in love with Doojoon a long time ago >.< Hope you liked the update.