The One Person Who Can Cure My Depression...

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

 I was on my way to meet Chansung for lunch. He insisted I go to club MIROTIC so we could eat comfortably. I hadn't been there since high school, but I didn't expect it to look any different from how I remembered it. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by Junho who was dressed like a waiter.

"Lily! It's been a while." He bowed.

"What's with the clothes?"

"Lily, your table is right this way, if the lighting is bothersome please feel free to request another one." Taecyeon smiled, and led me further into the club.

"What's going on?" I tried hiding my grin. They walked me to a table with two bare plates, lot candles, and a center piece of a dozen white roses. Standing at the other end was Chansung who wore a giant smile.

"Please have a seat." Nichkhun came, and pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you."

"Chansung what is all this?"

"We're having lunch isn't that what you came for?"

"Yeah, but why all the staff? Is this some special occasion?" My heart starts thumping in my chest. Did I forget an anniversary or birthday? He was definitely born in February.

"For me yes, for you probably not." Oh I was wrong about his birthday!

"Of course it's a special day for me...saengilchuk-"

"It's not my birthday." He chuckled.

"Oh, then what's the significance of today?" I my head to the side like a puppy.

"On this day last year I decided I would never stop loving you, even if you couldn't love me back." That sounded vaguely familiar. I was reminded of the first person who promised to never stop loving me. Doojoon.

"Chansung, I've always loved you. Even when we were friends I loved you more than anyone. It just took me a while to accept the fact that I was in love with you."

"I understand that now." He reached for my hand over the table.

"How do you remember this day?"

"It was the day we both signed up for the cancer association's activity festival."

"That day?"

*Flashback*

It was NYU's 25th annual cancer association kids day. It was Lily's first time being apart of it, and she felt obligated to volunteer due to losing her mother to cancer.

''Lily, we could use some one in the face painting booth.'' The event leader instructed.

''Ok. I hope I don't mess up some three year olds face.'' She said under her breathe. 

In an hour she managed to do a handful of happy children. While she was working she couldn't stop watching Chansung goof around with some kids. He was such a kid at heart, it didn't surprise her that he got along so well with them. They were having fun in the bounce house. Since Lily was done she decided to go, and join him.

''Hey kid watch it I know taekwondo!'' Chansung huffed while springing through the air attacking a boy with a plastic sword.

''Channie! You could pass as a kid stuck in a mans body.'' Lily giggled.

''Oh hey Lily! Came to bounce?'' He dropped the sword, and held hands with Lily as they jumped together.

''Chan, and Lily sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.'' The kids chanted. 

''Yah! Girls, and boys are allowed to be friends.'' Lily laughed nervously.

''First comes love then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage.'' They cackled. 

''You know, I don't have a problem with that last step.'' Chansung whispered in her ear.

''Yah!'' She smacked his shoulder.

''Come on Lily, let's take a rest.'' He helped her out of the bounce house, and they took a walk around. 

''I saw you painting those kids faces.'' He smiled.

''Oh?''

''I hope they don't find a mirror anytime soon.'' He said under his breathe.

''Yah! Take it back!'' Lily pulled him into a head lock, making him drop the cotton candy they stopped to get not too long ago. 

''My food!!!'' Lily's attention was suddenly brought to a little girl sitting by herself, on the steps of the campus library. Lily let go of Chansung, and the fact that he fell to the floor didn't stop her from walking towards the sad looking little girl.

''Lily?'' Chansung got up, and didn't see her around him. He finally spotted her talking to a girl.

''Hi.'' Lily smiled as she took a seat next to her. The girl remained silent. ''What's your name?'' Still the girl remained silent. Maybe she didn't speak english. The girl was obviously asian, but was she Korean? It was worth a shot to speak in Lily's main language.

''Ireumi?'' Suddenly the girl looked up. Either in confusion, or recognition.

''Jeoneun Seo Nami-imnida.'' She said timidly. Yes! Lily got her to talk.

''Ah, Nami? Nae ireumeun Lily Song-imnida.''

''Bongapseumnida.'' Nami bowed her head.

''Nami, why are you sitting here by yourself?''

Nami looked down at her hands. ''I don't like being around other kids...''

''Why not?''

''I'm always made fun of.'' Nami reminded Lily of herself. Kids always made fun of her because she looked different. They called her a foreigner for having tan skin. Lily was half korean, and half hispanic. She never lived any where else other than Seoul, and yeah she spoke Korean, English, and Spanish but she was just as Korean as the next kid.

''What's there to make fun of?'' Slowly Nami removed her cap, and revealed her bald head. For a second Lily forgot they were at a cancer association event. Her heart broke for Nami. For some reason tears rolled out of her eyes. Lily hadn't cried about losing her mom in a very long time, but seeing how a very young child like Nami had to go through that same pain brought up so much emotion.

''Nami, everyone here is just like you.'' Lily sniffed. ''No one's going to make fun of you here.'' Lily held Nami in a warm embrace, trying to comfort her insecurities.

*End Flashback*

''When I asked you about that girl that night you opened up to me about your mom.'' Chansung my hand, as he brought me back to that day. ''I didn't know the meaning behind the talk you had with that girl, and even though it brought up a lot of sad memories for you, it was the first time you really let down your guard in front of me, and I remember holding you in my arms as you cried yourself to sleep.''

''Chansung...'' I was speechless. I had no idea how meticulous he was with his memories with me. It was like he was able to file every feeling he had, and cherish it in his heart forever.

''I think being able to calm you down made me realize that I could never stop loving you even if I desired to. Cuz, even if you didn't love me back I was happy with loving you on my own.'' My heart couldn't take it anymore. I jumped out of my seat, and onto his lap, a giant smile on my face.

''I love you.'' I inched closer to him taking in every detail of his face. Soon I was close enough for our lips to meet, and I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment more. I couldn't explain how much this lunch date made me feel other than through our kiss. With everything that happened recently nothing brought me pure joy other than being with him. Slowly his hands wrap around my waist. I opened my mouth for some air, and Chan took that opportunity to slip his tongue through my lips. My fingers explored his silky smooth hair. 

''Ahem...'' I quickly pulled away, and jumped onto my feet. Wooyoung, and Junsu were waiting awkwardly with our meal. I wiped my mouth, and sat back down in my chair.

''I guess they skipped to dessert.'' Junsu grinned.

''We'll leave you two love birds alone.'' Wooyoung smiled as he placed our lunches down. ''Enjoy your tongue- I mean meal.'' He giggled before scurrying upstairs with Junsu.

A/N 

Sooooooo I really don't like this chapter. I always get carried away with random stuff right? Plus I had to stop every three minutes. I have the worst ear aches!!! T_T I couldn't even listen to my number fanfic writing song Heaven by Ailee cuz my ears hurt so much. Plz don't hate this too much, cuz I think I dislike it enough for everyone....ugh these ear aches are turning me into such a negative person...mian (on a good note)

tumblr_m3m58vQwrF1ruhe9bo1_500.gif

Aigoo Seobie can always bring my mood up....you know who else can?

th_24zce37jpg.gif th_FUNNY2PM.gif ^w^ I bow down to your iness OTL