Lunch Time Fiasco

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''You guys stop making out on the couch! We're in the room!'' Wooyoung made his whiny face.

''Sorry hyung.'' Chansung rubbed the back of his neck, as his face grew s deep shade of red.

It was my first day off, and I wanted to spend every minute of it with Chansung.

''Chan, let's go out for ice cream.'' I jumped up from the sofa, and pulled him along.

''Yum! Ice cream, I want some!'' Junho gasped.

''Junho, I think they want to go alone.'' Taec said knowingly.

------------------

''Vanilla please.'' I smiled to the ice cream scooper.

''Wow, you're boring.'' I knew Chansung was getting a banana split. ''Can I have a banana split please, extra bananas.''

''Eww! I hate bananas.'' I detested anything that was squishy in my mouth. Pudding, flan, yogurt. Yuck! ''I'm not kissing you if you eat that.''

''Oh really?'' He pulled me by the waste. I had to look straight up just to look at his face. ''Wanna bet?'' The seductiveness in his voice made my heart pound in my chest. The fact that he was so eager to kiss me in a public place only made me want him more. He leaned in, and placed his lips on mine. His soft caresses were subtle, yet very strong. Almost as strong as his grip that was tightening around my waste. (you have no idea how much I'm blushing from writing this >_<''). 

''Ahem!'' Our lips parted abruptly as the employee awkwardly handed Chansung his banana split.

''Oh thanks.'' Chansung turned his swag level on 10, and flipped his long brown hair like it didn't bother him that a teenage boy was just watching us makeout. ''Keep the change.'' He said handing him 10,000 bill.

''Thanks.'' The kid smiled.

''No problem.'' Chan laced his fingers with mine, and we walked out of the store. There were a few clouds in the sky, but the mood was so happy, and bright. 

''Today is such a nice day.'' I breathed. ''I wish we could spend evry day like this together.''

''Why can't we?'' He took a big slurp of dripping ice cream.

''You know why. We have work, and things to take care of.''

''No, you have work. At my job you could be with me every minute, and it wouldn't be a problem. At your job you have a jackass for a boss, and can't go to the bathroom without upseting him.'' Wow Chansung, way to ruin the mood.

''Hwang Chansung, stop doing that!'' I stopped our slow pace walk.

''Exuse me? You're lucky I don't make you use honorifics, now you're just pushing it.'' Even though I saw his anger, I could tell a small part of him was just joking.

''Oppa~ Geumanhae!'' I said with fake aegyo.

''Yah, don't make me lose my apetite.'' He frowned.

''Aigoo!'' I punched his arm. ''But seriously, work with Doojoon isn't that bad. I think he just gets caught up on the job so much, that he doesn't realize the feelings he hurts.''

''Has he ever hurt your feelings?''  Umm, yes! Millions of times. He criticizes how I dress, how I do my work, even the coffee I drink in the morning.

''No...''

''Lily. Has he hurt you?'' He asked again. My eyes looked every where except at Chansung. 

''Not that-'' I was interrupted by a fat drop on my head. I looked up, and saw the sky filled with clouds, and rain falling on my face. As if like a switch it was pouring outside. I loved rain, but if it started thundering I might have an asthma attack. That was the one thing I truly feared. When I was little I used to sleep in my closet to hide from the bright flashes on lightning.

''Lily?'' Chansung grabbed my shaking shoulders.

''Gwaenchanha.'' BANG! A loud clap of thunder vibrated my ear lobes. I felt a deep pain in my heart. The scared uncertainty that took over my body, and caused me to sweat. 

''Come on.'' Chansung cradled me in his arms, and walke me into the nearest building. 

''What restaruant is this?'' My body was shaking from fear, and soaking wet clothes.

''I don't know. It looks pretty nice though.'' Each round table was dimly lit by a single candle.

''Chansung, let's just go. I feel uncomfortable in a place like this.'' I salad must've been my entire salary.

''It's here or the rain.'' He made a good point.

''Table for two please.'' I told the hostess.

''Sure right this way.'' She smiled, and ushered us to a table far in the back. 

''It looks like our day isn't completely ruined.'' Chan smiled as we took a seat. I took one look at the munu, and was instantly turned off at the expensive list of foods. ''Don't worry Lily. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I made you pay?''

''A smart one.'' I said under my breath.

-----------

''Here you go'' Our waiter smiled as our food made it out of the kitchen. As we chowed down any happiness that I had was out of my bady when Doojoon took a seat with his date. Right in front of me. I nearly choked on my chicken.

''That dress loks very nice on you.'' I heard him say. Why did he have to be in my direct line of view?!?

''Lily what are you looking at?''

''Nothing!'' I jumped out of my seat, and next to Chansung. Pulling his semi wet hair into my fingers to keep him from seeing Doojoon.

''Wow, you're very jumpy today.'' He smiled.

''I don't say this often but I feel like it was fate that we met. I'm going to take care of you for the rest of your life. I love you Gina.''

I couldn't hide it anymore. There were no words to explain how much I wanted to just rip my own heart out, and put myself out of my misery. Chansung turned back, and saw Doojoon. He looked at my face, and understood why I was acting weird.

''You never answered my question earlier. Has Doojoon ever hurt your feelings?'' He asked calmly.

''Yah, assistant Song. Are you just going to ignore me?'' I looked back, and saw Doojoon's intense stares. I was wrong, he did have charisma showing through the whites of his eyes.

''Oh, annyeonghaseyo.'' I bowed my head. I got a look at his date, and saw how beautiful she was. She had long blonde hair with pink tips, and a nace oval shaped head.

''She has a name.'' Chansung said. ''You're not at work, so how about showing some kindness.''

''Chan, just let it go.'' I whisper yelled.

''No! This jerk needs to be put in his place!''

''Oh! Who do you think you're talking to?'' Doojoon threw his napkin on the table, and stood up.

''Yah! Who do you think you're talking to? I'm your hyung. Show some respect!'' Now Chansung stood.

''I don't care for guys like you!'' Doojoon spat. It all was happening too quickly. I didn't want to see either of them fight, and I didn't want to lose my job.

''Then come do something about it Mr. CEO!''

''No!!'' Both that Gina girl, and I yelled as food went flying in the air.

A/N:

Oooooh Chansung, and Doojoon have so much tension between them. I hope you liked this update, I know it was kinda random but I was watching a random movie while writing this soooo...lol plz subscribe, and comment. (I'm too lazy to spell check it so sorry for the errors)