Meeting In MIROTIC

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''Ms. Song!'' Doojoon called me on the intercom for the hundredth time that day. Yes! We were in the same exact room yet he didn't find it logical to just give a little hollar in my direction. I slid my chair back, and hussled over to his desk. Ever since that fight he had with Chansung I've been walking on egg shells around him. More than I have before.

''Yes, sir?'' All I had to do was get through a few more minutes of work, and I could clock out for the rest of the day. The guys, and I were planning a big dinner for Dongwoon. Beast even invited, Sunhi, and her friends.

''Clean up your desk we have somewhere to go tonight.'' 

''Ne? But, it's after hours?'' Where on earth could we be going on a Friday night?

''Being my assistant isn't a 9 to 5 job! Your work for me is never done.''

''Geurae, um exuse me, I have to make a quick call.''

''Hurry up.'' He slid his chair back, and stormed out of the office.

''Ugh, I need to tell her I won't make it tonight.'' I mumbled as I dialed Sunhi's number. It was one of the few I bothered memorizing.

''Lily! Are you ready to go?'' Doojoon called through the door.

''Oh, ne.'' I stuffed my bag in my purse before she even got to pick up.

''Doojoon, are we going to Dongwoon's birthday dinner?'' Maybe he didn't forget like I suspected.

''Oh that's right! It is his birthday today isn't it. Order a big edible arrangment for him. Put some cheesy crap on the card too.'' He waved his hand like that would sufice for forgetting his friend's birthday.

''Doojoon. That's so...insignifigant. You put absolutely no thought into that.'' I gaped.

''Excuse me?! Did you not just see me think of buying an edible arrangement?! And it's not your place to speak to me like that!'' We jumped into his Mercedes Benz as his driver pulled out of the garage.

''I don't care Doojoon! I'm tired of watching you treat our friends like crap. It's one thing to do it to me, but they don't deserve it! Actually I don't deserve it either, but I can withstand it!!''

''You don't deserve it?! Who's boyfriend got me kicked out of my favorite restaraunt?!'' He had a good point. I opened my mouth to fight back, but decided not to add more fuel to the fire.

''...where are we going anyway?'' I slouched back in the soft leather.

''We have a dinner meeting. You know how to mingle right?''

''Psht. Why should I even need to speak I'm only the assistant,'' I mumbled.

''Younggul! Pull over right here.'' We stopped in front of a small boutique.

''Doojoon, why are we here?''

''You can't go looking like that. You need to look like you can at least afford some nice things.'' He looked down at my office attire.

''Yah! Why should it matter what I can afford?!''

''Just get out of the car Lily.'' 

''This is a waste. I'm not going to buy anything so let's just get to dinner already.'' My arms were crossed as Doojoon zizagged through the racks of women's clothing.

''Here try this on.'' He pulled out a black dress that looked all too familiar.

''Doojoon this....''

''Ppali!'' He pushed me into the dressing room, and slid the curtains closed. As I pulled the black dress on with cheeta print at the bottom I was brought back to my first night at a club. That night Junhyung convinced all of us to sneak into club MIROTIC, and I wore Doori's dress. God that closet of hers was just wrong!

"Lily, what's taking so long?" Doojoon called.

"Coming!" I threw the curtain open, and stepped in front of the mirror.

"You look like a kid again." He laughed.

"How'd you find this dress?" As I looked at myself is in the mirror I saw my younger self, and behind me was the 11th grade Doojoon wearing his school uniform. His hair was in a messy cut, and deep black. My hair was it's original brown, and un brushed pulled back into a side ponytail.

"Does it matter?" Doojoon spun me around, and I was snapped back into reality. He wore his expensive suit, and had his hair spiked up at the top. "Come on let's go." He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me out of the store.

What just happened? I saw us back when we were young, and I was really happy. For those few seconds it felt like nothing changed between us.

"Um, Ms. Song are you going to get out of the car?" Younggul, Doojoon's driver, opened my door.

"Oh, ne." I swiftly climbed out trying extremely hard not to reveal my under wear. "Where are we?" I looked up at the sign, and saw in bright red letters CLUB MIROTIC. I literally felt my heart fall into the pits of my stomach. Of all places we could've had a ''business meeting'' why did it have to be here?

''Doojoon! You know good and well whos club this is!'' I stormed over to him.

''This is the hottest place in town, and right now we're in work mode.'' Just then he slid his arm around my waist, and led me into the noisy club. As soon as we were inside my hearing was thrown off guard since I couldn't even hear the sound of my own voice. I looked around for Chansung, but couldn't spot any of 2pm. Hopefully the meeting would end before I saw them. Finally we took a seat in VIP, and I released myself from Doojoon's grasp.

''If we're in work mode then keep your hands off me.'' I said annoyed.

''These clients could be a big break for us. You're here as my date to make me look good, so don't screw up.'' He whispered in my ear while keeping a smile on his face. 

''Next time bring someone else. I should only be going on dates with my boyfriend Chansung. And I couldn't help but notice you planned this meeting at the one place Chansung would be.'' His clients watched our conversation probably thinking we were joking with eachother, but between us there was so much tension.

''Well, that's just a plus for me.'' He brushed his fingers through my hair.

''I'm leaving.'' I went to get up, but he pulled me back on the couch violently.

''You're not going anywhere until I sign this deal.'' He kissed my cheek, and smiled at his clients. ''This is my girlfriend Lily.'' 

''Lily, you are very beautiful.'' A blonde woman smiled, along with a red headed man. I guess NEPA was going global.

''Thank you so much.'' I smiled back. Compared to Doojoon's very accented English mine sounded perfect. 

''So Doojoon we looked over your sketches for the American spread, and we were very happy with them.''

''Oh, leally? I am verry peuroudeu op my team of disaineos.'' I held back my laughter, and watched him migle with his clients.

''How about some drinks?'' The red headed guy said.

''Waiter!'' Doojoon snapped his fingers, and Junho came with a bright smile, my stomach spun in circles.

''Umm, no I'm not the waiter, I'm the co-owner.'' He gave a small wave in my direction, and turned around. Seconds later Chansung appeared just as I expected. Junho ran away so suddenly I figured he went to go get him.

''Lily! What are you doing here?'' He kind of looked excited to see me, but at the same time was obviously trying to ignore Doojoon's presence. I jumped to my feet to give Chansung a hug, and realized I couldn't. I felt Doojoon's hand on my wrist, and he whispered in my ear from behind.

''If you even talk to him you'll be fired quicker than you can say Hwang Chansung.''

''You can't do that-''

''Oh, try me. Think of this as payback for the little fiasco I had at the resturaunt.'' My body shook at his cold breath. His tone reaked of revenge. I could feel it in his every being. I looked into Chansung's eyes, and tried to send messages through them, but I could tell he wasn't understanding that I couldn't help what was happening.

''Come on Lily, let's dance.'' Doojoon kissed my cheek, and pulled me away with his clients following behind.

''I hate you!'' I yanked my arm away, and pushed my way through the crowd of crazy dancers.

A/N:

Meh...this chapter's alright. To be honest this story has been ruined for me because I was really inspired by Fashion King, but when I saw the EFFED UP FINALE THAT MADE ME CONSIDER SUICIDE!!! I kinda lost my reason for writing this, but I'm going to try thinking of other ideas because I REFUSE TO FOLLOW IN THE EFFED UP FOOTSTEPS OF FASHION KING!!! Seriously the worst ending I have ever experienced in my life....It actually was my favorite drama! Everything was amazing up until the very last minute of the season finale! THE LAST MINUTE RUINED THE ENTIRE EFFING SHOW!!! Well  please enjoy this chapter and comment bye ^_^

(my happy moments in Fashion King)

tumblr_m304ihBLpO1qdcel5o1_250.gif  tumblr_m21mx0CDL71r7e495o1_500.gif

Me after the finale:

image  image  image  image