A Wedding And An Engagement

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

1 Year Later

So long story short Doojoon never ended up taking the club away. Weird huh? I stuck to my word and never stepped foot inside NEPA Inc. as his assistant. I guess he accepted defeat. Chansung helped me open a sporting goods store of my own, and so far things are great. I still see Doojoon fromtime to time when I visit the guys, but it's not really the same. I don't think it will ever be.

''Everybody say Kimchi!'' On the count of three the photographer took a picture of Sunhi, and I. As well as all of 2pm, Sunggyu, and his friends, and even Junhyung and the guys. We were at Sunhi, and Sunggyu's wedding, and I was the maid of honor! Even Sungyeol, and Jay flew in from New York.

''Wah! I'm going to put this on our living room wall!'' Sunhi smiled to Sunggyu. 

''Ani, I don't want this guys face in front of me when I watch t.v'' Sunggyu frowned pointing at Woohyun.

''Aigoo! Hyung, please stop being so mean.'' He said with greasy aegyo.

''Yeobo! Stop being mean!'' Sunhi smacked his shoulder.

''Arasso~ Arasso~'' He planted a sweet kiss on her forehead. It was so cute seeing them together! 

''Lily, next will be you.'' Yoseob grinned.

''Omo, do you think so?'' I couldn't stop myself from blushing. We took a look at Chansung who was busy chatting with Taec, and Khun.

''Well, Chansung is practically like your husband now. You've been together for so long.'' 

''I guess you're right, but he hasn't asked me yet.'' I watched Sunhi, and Sunggyu together. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress, and he looked so handsome in his tux. A part of me wished that was Chansung, and I, but I was still very happy for my best friend.

''Hi there stranger.'' Chansung slipped his hands around my waist, and rested his heavy head on my shoulder.

''Having fun?'' I smiled up at him.

''Nae.''

''Good...''

''Don't worry Lily. You'll be next.'' Was he speaking generally, or literally?!? My heart suddenly dropped into my stomach.

''Ok ladies! I'm going to toss my bouquet now!'' Sunhi winked way too obviously in my direction, and Chansung shooed me into the crowd.

''Ani! I'm not a good catcher!''

''Just go.'' In the sea of desperate woman, I stood un-interested.

''I, 2, 3!'' The bouquet soared into the air, and was headed straight for me. I reached my arm into the sky, and it landed right into my palm. My eyes were closed shut, as I held the flowers expecting some woman to tackle me for them. When nothing happened I opened my eyes, and turned around.

''Lily, will you marry me?'' Chansung was on one knee with a ring in his left hand. Instantly my eyes flooded with tears of happiness.

''Mwoh?!'' I gasped.

''Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!'' All of my friends were in on this. They all chanted while I was still in shock.

''Lily...will you marry me?'' Chansung asked again with a hint of worry in his voice.

''Yes!'' I jumped into his arms, and he slid the ring on my finger. Everyone cheered for us. To me there was no one but just Chansung and I enjoying this moment together. I leaned in first, and we kissed passionately. Everything about us was perfect, because we didn't need anything either than eachother to be happy.