Baby Sitter For The Day

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''Lily, it's time to wake up.'' Sunhi's sweet voice got me out of dreamland, and back into reality.

''Can't I just stay asleep forever?'' I groaned into my pillow. 

''Ani, it's already 12. Why don't you come with me to the shop?'' She was reffering to the wedding planning store she worked at along with Sunggyu, and his friends. How she ever pursuaded six guys to work in a wedding planning shop was way beyond my knowledge.

She must've pulled out every ounce of aegyo in her being. ''No! I want to lay in my distress until I die.'' The distress that took over me was Chansung not returning my calls, and completely ignoring me. Ever since the incident at club MIROTIC he wants nothing to do with me, and quite frankly he was being a child. For once I just wanted people to hear me out before completely shutting down. 

''You don't have a choice Lily. Today's your day off, and I'm not going to let you sleep it away. You need to get your mind off of Chansung for a little while.'' She tore the blankets off engulfing my body in coldness. I needed to remind myself to turn off the fan at night.

''Fine. I'm up.'' Seeing as I was not going to win this battle, I pulled myself off the comfy bed, and hopped in the shower.

~~~~~~~~

''Lily! Long time no see!!!'' Hoya grinned when I stummbled in behind Sunhi holding all of her folders. Yes it has been a long time since I've seen Hoya, but not out of chance. I tried my best to avoid him since the last time he hung out at my house he ended up jumping into my bed...with me still in it!

''Hey guys.'' I handed Sunhi's folders to Sungjong, and jumped onto the counter.

''Yah, Lily. You can't sit there.'' Sunggyu ran and pushed my off.

''Sorry.'' I ran over to Dongwoo to hide from the bossy side of Sunggyu. ''What's wrong with him?'' I whispered.

''Nothing, hyung is always like that at work.''

''Oh...'' Dongwoo, and I laughed quietly as Sunggyu ran around in an apron- 

Oh I'm sorry, a manpron, and dusted everything in sight.

''Oppa, calm down! Everything will be fine.'' Sunhi held his face in both hands, and his breathing slowly steadied. 

''Today is a very important day. My parents are coming in to check on me.'' Sunggyu finally explained.

''If they're not happy with how the shop is going then they're sending him back to America to work with his uncle.'' Sunhi added. 

''Chincha?!'' I knew how much Sunggyu meant to Sunhi, and if he had to leave that would ruin her. ''Well, I'm glad you asked me to come in today. I'll make sure everything is running smoothly.'' I jumped in between them, and stretched my arm across both their shoulders.

''Well actually...there's another reason your here.'' Sunhi bit her nails.

''What? Do you need me to clean up?'' I looked around and saw that Sunggyu had that part already covered.

''Ani..'' They both shook their heads, and stared at the five boys before them.

Dongwoo was playing with Hoya's hair, Woohyun was staring in a mirror, and Sungjong was doing what I guessed to be f(x)'s Chu dance. Myungsoo was the only normal one listening to music.

''You're on baby sitting duty.'' Sunggyu mumbled.

''Yah! We're grown men! We don't need a baby sitter!'' Dongwoo finally realized what Sunhi, and Sunggyu were getting at.

''It's not that she needs to baby sit you guys.'' Sunhi rushed over, and hugged Hoya who looked dissapointed. ''You guys are kind of loud....''

''Loud?!'' Sungjong questioned.

''And you never listen to me.'' Sunggyu added.

''We do do what you tell us to do!!'' Woohyun protested.

''Hahah!! You said doodoo!!! High five!!'' Dongwoo cackled.

''See what I mean?'' Sunggyu whispered to me.

''Alright guys! How about I treat you to lunch?" I clapped.

''Ooh! Noona can we have pasta?'' Sungjong jumped.

''Are we going somewhere?'' Myungsoo unplugged one of his ear buds.

''Thanks so much Lily.'' Sunhi smiled as we headed out the door.

A/N: Kind of a short chapter...I like writing short and sweet ones vs. long ones. I know I tend to loose concentration after a while. Tell me what you think, leave a comment and if you like the story subscribe. Bye