He Lied About Everything

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

Lily's POV

Ever since that day Doojoon kissed me things between us changed. Well techincally they were back to the way they used to be. Back in high school. I know, I'm a weak person for going back to him after all of the drama he's caused, but I'm only human!

''Lily! This is so great! We haven't hung out like this since....I don't remember.'' Dongwoon smiled as we chilled at their apartment.

''Yah! Who said you could stop calling me noona?!'' I said with fake authority.

''I was...you never..''

''Aigoo! I'm only kidding.'' I ruffled that blonde mess on his head.

''Hyung, you better not hurt Lily again or I won't forgive you this time.'' Junhyung would always remain a loyal friend to Doojoon, but he was still iffy about us getting back together.

''Yah! Who are you to threaten me?'' Doojoon snatched his Coke.

''Aish! Don't joke around with that?!'' Junhyung stretched to get it back.

''Hyung, don't play with Junhyung hyung's coke.'' Yoseob pouted.

''Gomawo Seobie!'' Junhyung pinched his cheeks.

''Lily, let's go for a walk.'' Doojoon linked his fingers in mine.

''Yah, we were having fun together.'' Gikwang protested.

''Ani, let him enjoy his time with her while he can...'' Hyunseung whispered all too loudly.

''What do you mean?'' I snapped my head back. 

''Nothing! You two go have fun. Bring back some Coke.'' Junhyung was rushing us through the door.

''Doojoon, do you know what Hyunseung was talking about?'' I asked once we got outside.

''Nope, who cares?''

''I guess you're right.'' I couldn't explain how happy I felt holding his hand. I've missed his warm touch.

''Lily, do you want some ice cream?'' 

''Nae! As long as it's on you.'' 

''Aigoo, already taking advantage of me.'' He pushed my hat further down so I couldn't see. 

''Yah, hajima~''

''Omo! Was that your version of aegyo? Don't you remember? It doesn't suite you.'' He laughed.

''You're mean.'' I stuck out my tongue.

''Go take a seat, and this mean guy will buy you some ice cream.'' 

''Arasso.'' I walked across the street, and took a seat on a bench that was being bathed in sunlight. Perfect spot for a nice date. A fierce wind blew my hat right off my head. ''Omo! My hat!'' I chased after it in the grass. Every time I got closer to it, another wind would blow it further away. 

''Aish!'' I took a leap into the air, and landed right on top of it. ''Great now it's squished.'' I dusted off the dirt, and was suddenly covered in darkness. I looked up, and saw the sillouete of some one. Who was it? They reached their hand out, and helped me up.

''Lily...'' That voice was all too familiar. It belonged to my ex. 

''Chansung...what are you doing here?'' I wasn't expecting to run into him.

''Is Doojoon around?! I really need to talk to you. He isn't the guy you think-''

''There you are!'' Doojoon ran up behind me and planted a kiss on my cheek. ''Oh, Chansung...what a pleasant surprise.'' I could feel the tension hidden in his words.

''Yeah, I see you two are busy...I'll see you around Lily.'' He gave a small head bow, and walked off.

''What was that about?'' He smiled.

''Nothing...he was just saying hi.'' His words sounded so urgent, and echoed in my mind. 'Doojoon isn't the guy you think-' What was he going to say?

''Here eat your ice cream before it melts.'' He handed me the cup. I wasn't a cone person.

''Ooh, cookies 'n' cream my favorite.'' I fed him a spoon before taking some myself.

~~~~~

''Lily! Get dressed right now!'' Sunhi bursted in my room.

''What's going on?!'' She scared me instantly with her urgency.

''Just get dressed, and meet me downstairs!'' I did as I was told, and threw on a hoodie. I locked the door behind me, and rushed down the steps.

''What's going on?!'' I held her shoudlers to assure an answer from her.

''They're closing down club MIROTIC! They're taking out all of their things, and no ones telling them why!'' I didn't need anymore explaining. We hopped on our double seated bike, and pedaled like our life depended on it.

''Yah! You can't take that!'' Junsu was trying to stop the movers from taking the DJ booth.

''Oppa! What's happening?'' Sunhi ran to Wooyoung.

''I don't know! They won't tell us anything!'' His Busan accent was audible since he was so angry.

''Where's Chansung?'' I asked.

''Upstairs...'' Junho was sitting at the bar looking defeated.

''Aigoo! Don't worry Junho, we're going to help you get your stuff back.'' I reassured him before running upstairs. There Chansung was sitting on the floor, papers all over the place. The desks were gone, and so was the couch we once sat on together. I slowly made my way over, and took a seat on the floor next to him.

''Gwaenchanha?'' I placed my hand on his.

''Everything's gone...''

''We'll get it back-''

''Can I have you back too?'' He looked up into my eyes. His were pooling with tears. 

''....Chansung, you know that's not what you want. Not if I still work for Doojoon.''

''He's not who you think he is....this is all his fault.''

''I know you don't like him, but you shouldn't blame him for this.''

''Can't I? He's the reason you're not with me anymore. I've been walking around like a zombie for what? So he can get what he wants, and still take away the one last thing I had?''

''Chansung...what are you talking about? This is just the stress talking.''

''No, I'm perfectly fine, but your boyfiend isn't. Don't you find it strange how right after I asked for us to go on a break he wants us to model for NEPA? This whole time I've been waiting for you to realize but you never did....''

''Realize what?!''

''He plotted this so he can have you!! He took everything away from me! Our club would've shut down by now if it wasn't for him! He threatened to close us for good if I didn't end things with you! I did just that, and he still went behind my back, and pulled this stunt!'' He threw some of the papers that layed scattered around us.

''....he what?'' For the very first time since my father died a tear rolled down my cheek. I promised myself I wasn't going to cry over anyone anymore, but how long could I keep it bottled up until I exploded? This was the final straw. 

''Lily! You have to know I never stopped loving you. I did this so you could be happy with him, and I could keep the club. I knew if I turned him down he would make your life miserable at the office. If letting you go was the best way to assure your happiness then I wouldn't turn down the offer.'' His warm hands were clasped tight over my cheeks. My tears spilled onto his skin, and rolled down his arm.

''This isn't right...how dare you! How dare you sacrifice me without telling me?! Don't you get it by now?! I could've been in hell working with him, but all I wanted was to go home and be with you. If I could go and talk to you about my day, or just be with you that would've been enough for me.'' I wiped away my tears.

''I'm sorry Lily...'' Now he was crying. This whole time I thought I was in a happy relationship with Doojoon it was all a lie. He wasn't the Doojoon I knew, he was still the jerk who has been blinded by money, power, and greed. This must've been what Hyunseung, and Junhyung were talking about.

''Please don't let me go ever again!'' I fell into his chest, and we cried together. 

''I promise I'm never letting you go.''

A/N: Aigoo....idk how I feel about the ending...heehee what do you think? Leave a comment please, and end SRS (silent reader syndrome) it's a disease that's sweeping the asianfanfic nation. :P