Joining Forces

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''Lily, why are you being so quiet today?'' Doojoon smirked as I handed him the file. I was in no mood to play his little games. It was basically his fault that Chansung broke up with me, and I wasn't going to get over it that easily.

''Mr. Yoon, your 2:00 is here.'' Hyunseung called through the speaker.

''Bring him in.'' Suddenly Taecyeon, and Junsu strolled through the office doors. I felt myself tense up, and my heart rate speeded up. Was it just the two of them? Were the rest of the guys waiting outside. I ran out from behind my desk hoping to see Chansung.

''Yah! Assistant Song! Where do you think you're going?'' Doojoon's lecture later meant nothing to me. 

''What is it Lily?'' Hyunseung asked as I raced into the hall to find it empty.

''Nothing...'' I slowly walked back into the office hanging my head down.

''Ms. Song if you pull something like that again you'll be running to the unemployment line.''

''Sorry..'' The temptation to go over ther, and punch Doojoon in the nose was eating me alive. However I calmed myself to listen to his conversation with Taec, and Junsu.

''Well, your club has been the hottest spot in the country for many years now, 2pm has become a household name.'' Doojoon grinned fakely.

''Thank you. I know you have a history with our club as well.'' Taec flashed a toothy smile in my direction.

''...Yes, I do.'' I could tell Doojoon was embarassed from that time we crashed MIROTIC when we were kids. ''Well we at NEPA believe you guys can expand to a global market by modeling for our soccer brand. Woman love to look at you, and guys want to be like you. Our names together can be a match made in heaven.''

''Ahem!'' I let out an accidental fake cough. Were they really going to join? 2pm was going to model for NEPA?! Yeah they were the country's biggest elligable bachelors but that didn't make them proffesional models! If everyone knew how childish they were in real life their reputation was ruined.

''Oh, don't mind me...'' I said to all the eyes staring me down.

''Any how, what do you guys think?'' Doojoon brought the attention to himself again.

''What do you think Junsu?'' Taec asked.

''Sounds like a good idea...''

''Then it's settled. By the end of this month your faces will all over Seoul.'' Doojoon smiled. 

Great nothing like having your ex plastered all over town, just to rub it in how much it hurt being dumped.

Chansung's POV

''Where did hyungs go?'' I walked around the club in search for Taec, and Junsu but they vanished.

''You know they had a meeting today. Some clothing line wants us to model.'' Wooyoung was in the middle of a dance routine on stage with Junho.

''Model? Like in magazines?!''

''Where else do people model babo?'' Junho jumped down to rest.

''Wah! That sounds like fun, but which clothing brand is it?'' We already signed with ELLE, and Cosmopolitan.

''I think it was NEPA. That sounds fun doesn't it?'' Khun smiled.

''NEPA?!? As in the sports wear?!? That Doojoon owns?!''

''Wah! How unlucky for you maknae.'' Junho teased. This couldn't be worse! I would definitely run into Lily if we joined with him. It was hard enough for me to go on this break with her, but I thought it was necessary. At least until I got over the fact that Doojoon was her boss. I've been distancing myself from thoughts of her because it made me think twice about my decision. Did I do the right thing? Seeing her in person would make me break.

''Yah, Chansung-ah. Are you there?'' I was snapped out of my panic by Wooyoung's hand.

''Hyung, if we worked with NEPA we wouldn't run into...''

''Ahh you're worried about Lily aren't you.'' Junho smiled. ''Don't worry I hear she's like Doojoon's right hand person. Big shots like him never do things for themself they hire other people for that. I don't see a reason why we should ever run into him, or her.''

''Phew...that's good.'' I slouched back in my chair.

A/N: I haven't updated this in a while. I'm slowly getting backing into it so please stay with me. Thanks to all the subbers please comment on what you think ^_^ saranghaeyo <3