The Next Level

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''Jay! Can you please at least pretend to pay attention!'' I whispered to the unconscious figure laying next to me. He jolted up, and wiped the drool on his chin. I stifled my laugh, and gave my attention to the professor.

''Ok, that concludes my lesson. I want a five page report on the difference between molality, and molarity tomorrow morning. (holy shiz I hated learning that! Chemistry ! That's honestly my least favorite class of all time. I'm like Jay in it x_x)

''Ugh if you would've let me sleep for a few more seconds.'' Jay pouted as we gathered our stuff,and walked through the crowd.

''Wanna grab lunch?'' My stomach had been grumbling for about an hour already.

''Sure let's go-''

''I want food!'' Sungyeol ran in between us.''Let's go to Ray's Pizza!'' Sungyeol never wanted anything besides pizza.

''Sure.'' Jay, and I said in unison.

''Wait Sunhi's class should be getting out soon. Let's wait.'' We stopped by her lecture room, and saw her sitting far in the back taking notes.

''Aigoo! I'm going to die from starvation!'' Sungyeol whined.

''Yah! These walls aren't sound proof Gyeol.'' Jay hushed. Finally all the students put there things away, and Sunhi was the first to get up. The three of us waved like fools through the window, and she ran with a giant grin on her face.

''Annyeong!'' She smiled. ''Are we hanging out today?''

''Yeah, we're going to get pizza.'' I smiled.

''Great I'm starving.'' 

We made it to Ray' Pizza and got a big booth for six. Sunggyu, and Chansung were going to meet us after work. Well it wasn't real work. They were interns at a law firm.

''So are you guys excited to be going back to Korea?'' Jay asked while trying to pull the long droopy cheese apart from his slice.

''Yeah! I've been awaiting this day since I came here!'' Sunhi smiled.

''What about you Lily?'' Sungyeol asked.

''I don't know...'' I really took in what Sunhi told me the other day, and knew I had to make the right choice. ''I guess it hasn't hit me yet.'' What hasn't hit me was the fact that I had to lose someone in my life. If I chose Doojoon I had to lose Chansung, if I chose Chansung I lost Doojoon.

''Gwaenchanha Lily. Everything will work out.'' Sunhi rubbed my back. I laid my head on the table suddenly not having the appetite to eat pizza.

''Hey guys!'' Chansung, and Sunggyu slid into the booth.

''Lily, do you mind moving over for oppa?'' Sunhi smiled. 

''Oh sure.'' It really wasn't a problem. I got up, and let Sunggyu sit next to Sunhi so it was me, Sunggyu, and Sunhi on one side. While Chansung sat across from me next to Sungyeol, and Jay. I instantly hated my seat. I couldn't even look ahead of me because Chansung was there. We hadn't spoke since our argument the other day, and it was clear he wasn't over it. I literally looked every where else but in front of me.

''Yah, what's up with you two? Did something happen?'' Jay asked.

''Nothing happened.'' We said in unison. ''Yah! Stop doing that! I'm talking!'' We also said in unison. Everyone hid their laughter as Chansung, and I grew angrier.

''You guys are exactly alike.'' Sunggyu chuckled.

''Psht. Hardly!'' We said again in unison. We stared at each other with so much anger in our eyes.

''Aigoo! Do you feel that! So much bad energy.'' Jay waved his arm in between us, breaking our stare.

''I'm not hungry anymore'' Chansung threw his napkin on the table, and stormed off. I let out a deep breath.

''Lily.'' Sunhi whispered.

''Hmm?'' She nodded her head in Chansung's direction, signaling me to go after him.

''Ugh.'' I pulled myself out of the booth, and went the same direction he did.

I took one step outside, and saw him eating a hot dog from a stand. 

''Of course.'' I said to myself. He was always hungry.

I slowly walked toward him, as he sloppily ate his hot dog.

''What do you want?'' He said with a mouthful. 

''Stop doing that! You're the one who's mad at me, so why don't you just tell me already instead of ignoring me.''

*SILENCE*

''Hello?!'' I waved my hand in his face. ''Fine if you won't do the talking then I will.'' This was it. Decision time. ''Recently I've been doing a lot of thinking. Thinking about where we stand.'' 

He still refused to look at me, and his gaze remained on the dirty sidewalk.

''And I don't want you to come to Korea, and watch me run into Doojoon's arms. I know it would break your heart.''

''Wait, if you're telling me to stay back then stop-''

''That's why I'm going to forget about Doojoon, and give you my whole heart.'' I was more nervous telling him my feelings, than I was  when he confessed to me the first time when we were in high school. I remember those nerves because I never forgot how much it hurt me to break a good friend's heart.

''You serious?'' He finally looked into my eyes.

''Yes.'' I smiled shyly.

''No more friendship? We're taking it to the next level?'' He smiled.

''Yes!'' I said for a second time.

''You're my girlfriend, and I'm you're boyfriend. Together as a couple?''

''Chansung there's no other language I can say it in. Ne, si, yes, oui, hai!''

He stayed quiet, and had a huge grin on his face that he was trying to hide. I could tell he didn't want to appear too excited, but I knew he was. He reached for my hand, and laced his fingers between mine.

''Can you say something please?'' I said.

He leaned in, and planted a kiss on my cheek. ''I love you.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Another chapter done!!! I wanted to update now so I can do my hw for the rest of the day. bye bye!!!