Not Another Fight

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

''Lily, let's go get lunch.'' Gikwang grabbed my hand. Even though eating lunch with the five of them would've been extremely fun, I had to give them a rain check.

''Guys, I promised Chansung I would meet him today. How about I treat you guys tomorrow?'' I smiled regretfully.

''Awe Lily you don't have to do that we understand.'' Junhyung waved off.

''But I will take you up on that offer.'' Dongwoon smiled.

''See you Lily.'' They all said as they climbed in their truck. I turned around and saw my new company car, a white Range Rover. It was more than anything I could ever afford. 

''Wah!'' I breathed. Just one look at it, and I knew that if anything happened to it, I would spend my entire life paying it off. Plus I've never even sat behind a steering wheel in Korea. The same driving rules didn't apply here. The street signes meant something else, and so did the road marks. 

''No! I can't drive this.'' I turned away from it, and took a taxi to club MIROTIC.

''Lily, you look...hot.'' Taec smiled as I stumbled through the doors.

''Thanks, have you seen Chan?'' The first thing I did when I got there was slip off the terrible heels that were threatening to make me fall on my face.

''Well, jeez hello to you to.'' Junsu scoffed at the bar. I didn't even see him there.

''Awe I'm sorry Junsu.'' I ran over, and gave him a hug.

''Lily, never notices me it's alright.'' He pouted.

''That's not true I always notice you.'' I pinched his cheeks.

''Chansung's upstairs by the way.'' Junho mumbled.

''Cool thanks!'' As if Junsu's puffy cheeks were not in my grasp, I ran upstairs like the wind. The last time I was up there was when I was being held hostage. I found Chansung sitting behind his desk eating a banana.

''Chan?'' I smiled.

''Oh Lily! When did you get here, you should've called me.'' He got up, and pulled me into a hug. ''I don't want to fight again.'' He whispered. His hands slid down to meet hands, and he laced his fingers with mine. 

''Good, then never get mad at me again.'' I pouted. I reached on the tip of my toes to plant a kiss on his banana flavored lips. Ewww I really hate banana's, but it's cute when he eats them.

''I won't.'' He smiled.''Come on let's sit.'' He walked me over to the couch. ''What's with the work clothes?''

''Well isn't it obvious?'' I grinned.

''You found a job?!'' 

''Yes! It's perfect too. It's in the sports field, and it pays a lot.''

''Wah! I knew you could do it! Anyone who turned you down are idiots! Where is it?''

''NEPA!'' The smile on his face quickly erased.

''NEPA? As in Doojoon's company NEPA?''

''Yeah, I know you're not really fond of him, but-''

''Not fond of him? That's an under statement. I really hate that guy!''

''Chansung, it's not like I'm dating him.'' I saw his eye twitch a bit at those words. ''He's my boss, and I have no other place to go!''

''Can't you just quite, and find another job?!''

''No! I can't just quite! There are no other jobs!'' Our tempers were both rising.

''Look! It's either him or me. You choose right now!'' He stood up. I couldn't take it anymore. Not another fight.

''Chansung.'' I sighed. ''Please don't do this to me. I need this job, and I need you too.'' 

He sat back down, and grabbed my chin so I had no choice but to stare into his deep brown eyes. ''I'm sorry, but I can't pretend to be ok with this cuz I'm not.''

''I'm not asking you to be, I just want you to let it go. This can't get in between us.'' 

''I know, and I'm gonna try to not go crazy over it, but I can't promise anything.'' He wrapped me into his arms, and held me tight. Making me feel like he would never leave me. ''I love you.'' That's what I needed at the moment. To be reassured that yet another person wasn't going to be taken away from me like my dad, and my old friend Doojoon.