I Can't Talk To You

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

After my outing with my five children friends I was really exhausted. Honestly I felt like a mom to all of them. They called me eomma when we were out causing everyone around us to give me dirty looks. Come on now! How could I really be a mom to those guys?! Most of them were older than me! 

Anyway, I decided to visit Junhyung, and the guys at their dorm to see what they were up to. Seriously I was going to have rock hard calfs from all the walking around I've been doing. That company car of mine has been sitting in the parking garage untouched by me. I was not about to risk crashing such an expensive looking thing.

''Lily! What are you doing here?'' Yoseob's smiled faultered when he opened the door for me.

''Hello to you too.'' I pushed passed him.

''No! You can't come in!'' He ran in front of me, and slowly made me walk back towards the door.

''Yoseob, what's going on?'' Now I was growing suspicious of his strange behavior. ''I do have ways of getting passed you, you know. Just save yourself the trouble.'' I stared him down, and watched the sweat trickle down his forehead.

''Please Lily. Just come back later...'' Alright he wanted to do it the hard way.

''I'm sorry Seob.'' I reached for his ear, and pulled down.

''Ah! Appa! Appa!'' He doubled over as I dragged him down the hallway.

I kicked my shoes off before walking into the hallway, and found Gikwang, and Dongwoon surrounding someone on the couch.

''Nugu?'' As I got closer I saw blood stains on their white couch. That wasn't going to come out easily. 

''Lily!'' Junhyung's eyes popped wider than asianly possible.

''What happened?'' I sat on the couch to see Doojoon lying with a bloody nose, and black eye. ''Did you fight someone?'' I examined the guy's bodys to make sure no one else showed signs of being in a fight. Everyone looked untouched.

''It's not any of us.'' Yoseob said regretfully. I looked around at all of them, but no one wanted to meet my gaze.

''Was it..Chansung?'' I hoped that I was wrong, but knew I wasn't.

''He started it!'' Doojoon popped up. ''That jerk is gonna pay for this!'' That was everyone's que to leave.

''Here hyung. Keep this on your eye.'' Hyunseung handed Doojoon some ice before scurrying to the bedrooms behind Gikwang.

''Chincha?! You're going to sit here, and tell me he started it?!"

''Mwoh?! You weren't even there, and you're already taking sides!''

''True, but I was there the night you purposely set a meeting at club MIROTIC just to shove it in Chansung's face that I was with you.'' That kept him quiet for a while.

''Don't you care that I'm bleeding?''

''Well...it's really a shame that these white couches are stained now...''

''Lily!!''

''What?! Ok, I'm sorry you got hurt. There are you happy?!''

''Not at all...'' He mumbled. I looked at the bleeding baby sitting on the couch pouting away like there was no tomorrow.

''Ugh, come here.'' I scooted closer, and held the ice pack over his eye.

''Ouch!''

''Don't move so much.'' I swatted his head. ''You're so pathetic.'' I chuckled to myself.

''You're more pathetic! Who would date such a big nosed jerk?!''

''Yah! There you go again with that mouth of yours!! Where did that temper come from?! I don't remember you being so rude.''

''A lot of things have changed since we were kids Lily.'' He grabbed the ice pack from me.

''Why have they? I don't understand why you've been punishing me. What have I done besides be human? Is it wrong for me to love other people? I would uderstand if I got back, and you were there for me when....'' Flashbacks of my dads final words to me seeped through my mind. It was like it never even happened. 

It was like a bad dream that you forget once you wake up, but randomly remember sometimes. ''Lily?'' Doojoon waved his hand in my face. All this time I spent forgetting the accident caught up to me. It was like it was happening all over again. That day I swore to my friends that I would build emotion walls, and hold everything made me forget what it was like to cry over a broken heart, or hurt feelings.

I haven't shed a tear since that day, and it didn't make me feel any better. I actually felt worse. ''Lily?'' Instantly I grabbed my bag, and walked out. I couldn't take the confusion anymore. Was it better to talk to Doojoon about what I was feeling or keep it in? I wish I didn't remember my father's farewell words because it completely threw me off track.

I closed the door behind me, and continued to think. ''Lily?'' I snapped my head up to see Chansung holding a tissue to his lip. ''What are you doing here?'' He asked.

A/N: Heehee cliff hanger! Kinda. Hope you like the update, I'm glad Fashion King didn't TOTALLY WITH MY MIND AND CAUSE ME TO GIVE UP ON THIS FANFIC CUZ IT HAD THE WORST ENDING IN THE HISTORY OF ENDINGS!!!! This is how I view this fanfic in my mind.

Jung Jaehyuk = Yoon Doojoon

Kang Younggul = Hwang Chansung

Lee Gayoung = Lily Song