Strange Habits Of The Boss Man

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

Lily's POV

''Ms. Song, come with me.'' Doojoon walked out of his office confidently, and I followed close behind.

''Where exactly are we going?'' 

''We're going to work.'' If I wasn't mistaken we just walked out of the office which was our work.

''Um, sir...we just left work.''

''You don't think I know that? Where is your company car parked, you're going to drive.''

''Well about that...I've never really driven in the streets of Seoul...I'm not really-''

''You're scared?''

''Anniyo! It's just I don't want to cause an accident because I'm not familiar with the driving rules yet.''

''And when do you plan on learning them?''

''...As soon as possible sir.'' I said with my head down.

''Good. Well I guess we can use my driver for today.'' Just then his driver pulled up  next to the curb, and we piled in.

''Doojoon. Where are we going? Seriously.''

''Ugh..we need to do a few experiments with the soccer line. So I'm bringing you with me. Is that alright with you?''

''Yeah...I guess.'' I pretended to be un-interested, but on the inside I was smiling. This could be really fun, trying on clothes that I could never afford. We finally pulled over at my old high school's soccer field. There, was a rack of clothes waiting to be worn. ''Doojoon....what's this?'' I could understand why the clothes were there, but why at our old school? 

''Surprised?'' He grinned knowingly.

''Nae.''

''Well I thought we could have a little soccer match today while we test out the clothes.'' 

''Chincha?!'' I bit my bottom lip to keep my smile to a minimum. This was a bit of a shock coming from Doojoon. 

''Go get changed.'' He said loosening his tie. For some reason I found that super attractive. 

When I came out of the girl's bathroom dressed head to toe in NEPA gear I felt extremely uncomfortable. Maybe because I wasn't used to such expensive clothes. I had a purple jersey, white shorts, shin pads, knee high socks, and black cleats.

''Doojoon, do you really think you can beat me?'' I liked to start out a match with a little trash talk.

''No, but I know you'll beg for mercy.'' He kicked the ball on his knees. 

''Well there's only one way to find out!'' I stole the ball from him, and our game started. 

We ended up playing for over an hour. Neither one of us could accept defeat.

''Ahjussi! You have to leave now!'' Little kids formed to watch our match. Or to kick us out. I gained control of the ball, and sent it straight to my net. 

''That's game!''

''Wah!!!'' The kids cheered. ''Can we have our field back now?''

''Sure.'' I panted as I fell to the floor.

''Noona, you were really great.'' The most adorable teen smiled. He was still in his school uniforms.

''Oh? What's your name?'' Doojoon walked over.

''Y-yeo Jingu...'' 

Well Jingu-ah this noona is my girlfriend.'' Suddenly I was pulled to my feet, and Doojoon had a tight grip around my waist.

''Bwoyah!?!'' I couldn't break free.

''Wah! Hyung, you're so cool!''

''Yah! Doojoon will you stop?!'' I twisted his arm back, and got free. ''I'm not his girlfriend.'' I grabbed the ball, and walked off.

''Then noona! Will you go out with me?!?''

''Yah, what's your problem?'' Doojoon asked once he joined me in the car. His forehead was covered in sweat, it dripped down his cheek.

''Take me home to change.''

''Neo, waegeurae?'' He pulled my arm forcing me to look into his eyes.

''I was actually having fun! You were being nice, until you ruined it by calling me your girlfriend.'' My heart race sped the angrier I got.

''Is that really something to get mad about?!''

''Yes! When you're the reason I got dumped it is something to get mad about!!''

''Wait...Chansung dumped you?! When?! Did you get it on tape?''

''Aish! Do you have a death wish?!'' I couldn't hold in my anger. My fists were clenched tightly, and I brought punches onto his chest.

''Yah! I was only joking!'' He grabbed my wrists.

''Well, it wasn't funny. Take me home.''

''We still have work to do you know.''

''Fine. Drop me off, and I'll take the bus back to work.'' 

''Fine! Jeffrey. Take us to Lily's house!'' The rest of the ride we remained silent. 

''Hold on...how did you know where I live?'' I asked once we pulled up to the curb.

''I just..it's on your resume!'' 

''Argh! You're such a creep!!'' Doojoon was seriously working on my nerves. I slammed the door behind me, and jogged up the steps to my rooftop room. Instead of the expected silence I heard steps behind me. 

''You don't mind if I come up do you?'' I slowly turned my head around not wanting to face my reality.

''Mr. Yoon. It's very inappropriate for you as my boss to enter my home when I'm going to take a shower. I'm sure you have a much better place to go to so would you please leave-'' He completely ignored my professional manner, and walked right into my home.

''This place is dangerously small. I can't even breath.'' He made himself comfortable, and went straigt to the bathroom.

''Yah! I was going to use the bathroom-'' It was no use. I heard the lock click. ''Aish! He's really acting strange today.'' I took a seat on the couch, and called Sunhi.

''Annyeong Lily. Everything alright? You never usually call me during work.''

''Nae! Well kind of...to make a long story short Doojoon is in our house taking a shower, and I can't get him to leave.''

''Mwoh?! Well get him out of there! What if he sees our...womanly items.''

''I tried but he locked the door! Aish, he's been so strange today! We played soccer all day, and he told some kid I was his girlfriend! I really can't figure-'' I never got finish my sentence. Doojoon came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I hope he never noticed the drool that fell from my lip. His body was glistening, and I wasn't surprised to see a toned six pack on his mid section.

''Lily?! Yoboseyo?!'' I heard Sunhi yell as I dropped my cell.

''Bathroom's free.'' He smirked.

''Psht...no one said you could use it in the first place.'' I grabbed my towel. Today I was going to make the record of the quickest shower. 

''Nice undies by the way.'' He called as I stood at the bathroom door.

''M-mwoh?'' I took a look at Sunhi, and I's bathing suit bottoms hanging on the shower head. ''Th-those are bathing suits! ert!'' I slammed the door, and locked it. Who was I kidding? Those were underwear.

A/N: Yay! The first chapter in a while that I'm actually happy with! Oh yeah Yeo Jingu is actually the boy who plays the teenage crown prince in The Moon That Embraces The Sun. Idk I just like him >_< please subscribe, and comment! I'm looking foreward to reading them!