I'm Not Coming Back

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

I made a promise to Chansung that I would fix all of this mess. Not just to Chansung, but to all of 2pm. I couldn't assure they would get the club back, but I wasn't going to let them become jobless. Sunhi, and I decided to pay Doojoon a little visit that afternoon.

''Lily! What are you doing here I thought today was your day off!'' Junhyung was trying his best to stop us, but nothing was going to.

''Cut the crap Hyung! You know good and well what I'm doing here.'' I didn't even bother looking at him as I spoke. 

''Lily, save your anger for Doojoon.'' Sunhi whispered.

''Right!'' We stormed up to his office door, and didn't even bother knocking.

''Babe, I told you not to come in today...'' His smile quickly erased when he saw my shaking hands, and blood shot eyes.

''Babe? Isn't that a cute name someone gives to their girlfriend?'' It took everything in me not to yell in his face, but silent anger was much more intimidating than that.

''Well yeah...''

''Doojoon, stop acting clueless!'' Sunhi slammed the for sale sign that hung on 2pm's club onto his desk.

''What's this?''

''What's this? This is the sign that hung on Chansung's club. The one that you've been dying to get rid of. The one that you've been raising the rent for ever since I came back, now you're just going to sell it. What gives you the right?''

''What gives me the right?! I don't need it! Chansung, and I had a deal, and he broke it when he crashed our date at the park! If anything you should be getting at him for poor business!'' He threw the sign on the floor.

''Poor business?! Since when am I something that can be bought, and sold over?! I am no one's business deal, and I'm sick and tired of you coming into my life, and creating unecessary drama!''

''Me coming into your life?! Who was the one coming in here like a stray dog?!''

''Who was it that cried to me begging me to come to work?! Or were you too drunk to remember that?!'' I saw a vein in his neck pop up.

''Look! Bottom line is either give 2pm their club back, or Lily's walking away from all of this for good!'' Sunhi said finaly.

''You know what?! Keep the club! I quite either way! Have fun at the top by yourself!'' I linked my arm in Sunhi's and my heel.

''Lily!'' He called us back. I didn't want to look at him because it was hard enough for me to walk away from him, but he was no longer the Doojoon I knew. Something changed him, and it's a shame that I never got my old friend back. ''If you walk out that door...don't bother coming back.'' I could hear the pain in his voice, and I didn't want to admit it, but it broke my heart. 

''Don't worry. I'm not...'' That day I never regret, and I never will.

A/N: I know this chapter was short but I'm going to write the final now T.T soo sad! Thank you everyone for reading, and commenting! In the end this story kind of unraveled on it's own, I didn't plan anything so I didn't see this ending coming. I'll miss you all bye <3