A Drunk Guest

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA Sequel]

I returned home to find Chansung sitting on the roof outside my door. With his foot tapping, and knuckles beating on the table I could tell he was anxious. It had everything to do with the phone call. 

''Chansung-ah.'' I croaked. I had to tell him. I had to make sure he knew the kiss between Doojoon and I meant nothing. On my part anyway.

Chansung leapt from his chair over to me. ''Lily, who were you with just now?'' 

''Doo-''

''No I already know the answer. Better yet, what were you two doing?''

''We were just talking, he was really drunk....''

''Did anything happen?'' His intense stares were burning red patches on my cheeks. Or maybe that was just the nervousness. ''Lily, did anything happen?'' He asked a second time.

''He...kissed me.'' I said looking down at my hands. I couldn't face him.

''He kissed you? On the lips?'' Chansung's voice shook.

I slowly nodded. I didn't kiss him back though, I knew he was just drunk so-''

''Why would you even meet with him?! Why didn't you answer when I called? Why did I hear him say 'I can't stand seeing you with him'?!"

''Chansung it's not what you think! He had my phone.''

''So this is how it's going to end?'' He tisked. ''I trusted you. A part of me was worried that the second you saw him you would fall in love with him just like before. I didn't want to believe it, but I guess I should have.'' He grabbed his coat.''

''No! Chansung! I promise there's nothing between us!''

''Save it Lily. I'll call you tomorrow.'' He ran down the stairs two at a time. 

''Chansung!'' I called him but he wouldn't come back. ''Hwang Chansung!!'' I fell to the floor, and hugged my knees. The wind blew my hair in every which way blocking my view of anything. I didn't care enough to fix it. I wanted Chansung to come back, and everything between us to be good. Him doing this to me hurt far more than when Doojoon was being a jerk. That confirmed my confusion, and I knew Chansung was more important to me.

''Lily?'' I heard the door creek open behind me. I looked back and saw Sunhi. I turned back around, and looked at the street in front of me hoping Chansung come running up the stairs. 

''He left.''

''Nugu?''

''Chansung, we got in a fight, and he left.'' I croaked. Suddenly I felt her arms around me. She took a seat next to me.

''He'll come back. Fights never last forever.'' 

''This one might. It was about Doojoon.''

''What happened?'' 

''He kissed me.'' I could still feel how close I was to talking to my old friend Doojoon, and not that stranger who has no manners.

''Did you kiss him back?''

''Andwae! I didn't even want to kiss him in the first place. It all happened so suddenly.''

''Then this fight will be over just as quickly as it started.''

''I hope you're right.'' I sighed. 

''Come on give me a smile.'' Sunhi puffed her cheeks.

''No.'' I growled.

''Come on~ I know you can do it! Just give me a smile.'' She pinched my cheeks.

''Fine!'' I flashed one fake smile just to get her to shutup. 

''Great, now come out of the wind, there's some people I want you to meet.

''Mwoh?! Who's at our house at this hour?!'' As she pulled me toward the door I fought hard to go in the opposite direction.

''Don't you want to meet the people I hang out with when I'm not with you?''

''No not really. I'm going back to my friend's house. They have a lot of coke over there.''

''Oh come on! I met your friends. That guy with the blonde hair, and that other one who looked really scary.'' It's true she did hang out with me, and the guys a couple times even though she always complained about how Junhyung scared her.

''Ugh! Fine! But don't expect me to put on anything nice! I'm staying in these clothes.''

Once I stepped inside I saw six guys including Sunggyu sitting around the living room. ''Sunhi, all your friends are guys.'' I whispered.

''I really hate how catty girls can be. You're my only ever girl friend.'' Wow I didn't realize how much we really did have in common.

''Oh, ok.''

''Guys this is Lily, my roommate.'' Sunhi smiled from behind.

''Hi Lily!'' They all said in unison.

Sunggyu started from left to right, and introduced everyone. ''That's Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong, and Myungsoo.'' They all waved as their names were called.

''It's nice to meet you all.'' I bowed.

''Lily, why don't you join us.'' Woohyun smiled.

''No thank you. I'm kind of tired. Goodnight everyone.'' I bowed, ans slid into my room. I wasn't really tired I just had a lot on my mind.

''Ugh! How am I going to fall asleep?!'' I punched my pillow.

''Work with me. I can't stand seeing you with him.'' Doojoon's words lingered in my brain.

Was he offering me a job? Or was that the alcohol talking?

''How can he say something so out of the blue?'' I mumbled to myself.

''WAHAHAHA'' I heard a loud cackle coming from the living room. A really loud cackle. (lol Dongwoo)

With the very brief distraction I got back on my train of thought. Doojoon offered me a job. In a very big office building, that probably pays a lot, and is in the field I went to college for. The only problem is Doojoon. He's the problem.

Without using anymore brain space on thinking about it I grabbed my phone to set an alarm. As soon as my phone screen glowed to life I saw that I had one message.

''Chansung!'' His name escaped my lips as I clicked on the message icon, and my heart fell when I saw Doojoon's name.

His text read. ''Come to work tomorrow at 8.''

''He's just so sure I would say yes?'' Reluctantly I set the alarm for 7:30, and snuggled under the covers.

--------------------------------

''Yah! I'm going to sleep *hic* here whether you like it *hic* or not!!'' I heard in my half sleep/half awake state.

''This bed *hic* is so lumpy *hic*'' Something was thrown on my head, and I felt someone jump on top of me over the covers. By now I was fully awake, and screaming my head off.

''Yah! Get off of me! This isn't your house!!'' My sight was blocked by a shirt that was thrown on my head while I beat the intruder with a pillow.

''Ow *hic* Stop that hurts!!'' The person moaned. I flipped the covers, and saw the guy,Hoya, who was one of Sunhi's friends.

''What are you doing in my bed?!'' I yelled.

He blinked his eyes open, and finally realized what he was doing. My eyes trailed down to his bare mid section, that was in perfect shape. Out of his six pack, each pack was extremely defined.

''AHHH!!!'' We both screamed, as he jumped off the bed, and tried covering himself with his hands.

''I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I just-'' He grabbed his shirt, and scattered away.

A/N:

Aigoo Hoya deserved his own scene thanks to his ABSOLUTE FINENESS/INESS/BEST DANCER RAPPIN SELF in The Chaser. GOD I LOVE HIM IN THAT MV!! BTW who saw JB, and JR in bounce? I thought it was super cute, and catchy I really like them. But of course JR is still my bias ever since his days as Oibong in Dream High 2. 

tumblr_m4a0ocvzlW1qaeebuo1_500.gif