Chapter Nine.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Hurry up, Genie!” Sehun demanded. They were at the mall, shopping for clothes. It was a Saturday afternoon and Sehun called her earlier that morning to tell her to go shopping with him. He even went to their house to fetch her. He just made sure that Yeonhee won’t get away this time.

Now, Yeonhee’s carrying all the shopping bags with both of her arms. “Ugh, Sehun! Would you please help me with all of this?” She complained.

“Oh, my sweet genie, I would love to but no thanks,” Sehun replied, annoying her. Yeonhee just rolled her eyes and followed.

“Here we are!” Sehun exclaimed as soon as they reached their direction. “What are we gonna do here?” Yeonhee asked. Sehun just smiled then pulled her inside the Salon.

“Hello. Could you please dress her up with these dresses and put on her some make up. Thank you,” Sehun told the receptionist girl. “Right away, sir.” The girl just replied.

“Wait, why am I putting on some make up?” Yeonhee asked but before Sehun could answer, some ladies already dragged Yeonhee inside a room.

 

~ ~ ~

 

After a little while. Sehun’s already irritated. If there’s one thing he hates, it’s waiting. For the tenth time, he looked at his watch. “Ugh, how long is it gonna take?” Sehun demanded to the receptionist. “I’ve been waiting here for an hour,” He said. “I’m sorry sir, we’ll get it done in a minute. Just wait here,” The receptionist answered.

“Ugh. Why does it take forever whenever girls—“ Sehun stopped as soon as he saw Yeonhee came out the door. He was stunned and amazed by a second. His irritation suddenly disappeared in just a moment. Why, It’s like there’s some goddess that just appeared infront of him. Yeonhee’s wearing an red velvet backless, above knee dress, emphasizing her long legs, smooth back and her curvy body.

“Yah! Don’t stare at me like that!” Yeonhee exclaimed. She felt completely uncomfortable. She’s not used to wearing showy dresses because she doesn’t want people’s eyes staring at her bare skin. Now, she felt totally ashamed because of Sehun’s stare. She tried to cover her bare shoulders but Sehun stopped her.

“No, you’re beautiful…very beautiful,” Sehun stated still locking his eyes on her.

“Shall we go now, my genie?” Sehun asked, smiling from ear to ear while raising his arm for Yeonhee to hold. Yeonhee just rolled her eyes and locked her arm to his.

“Yah! Sehun-ah. Why am I dressed up like this and where are we going?” Yeonhee asked, still confused.

Sehun smiled and stared at her. “You’ll see and besides, this is your only the way to repay me for not showing up last Saturday so just obey.”She sighed. Sometimes, she can’t understand this guy.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Finally, they soon arrived at their destination. It looks like a formal party with the way people dressed up. All in tux and fancy dresses. She suddenly felt insecure when she saw a lot of beautiful girls passing by. She’s nothing compared to them.

When Sehun turned to her and probably noticed what her mind’s saying. He quickly held her hand and dragged her inside a big mansion.

As soon as they entered, she saw the kingkas from the school. “Oh! The genie’s here!” Lu Han exclaimed. She smiled then turned to Sehun, hoping he’s not on a moody mood. “I’ll just leave you here with them. And I’m…okay with it,” Sehun said.

She smiled. “Oh, chincha? Komawo Master!” She exclaimed. As soon as Sehun reached the grand staircase. The guys suddenly gathered infront of her.

“Yeonhee-ah! We missed you!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “Sehun’s one possessive master,” Kai added.

“Yah!” They all stopped suddenly and turned to the grand staircase where Sehun’s still standing. “I’ve got my eyes on all of you,” He stated before he left.

“Oooh. We’re scary,” Jino muttered. “Anyways, We have good news for you!” Chanyeol said. “Guess what, Lu Han’s been using ! Woooooh!” As Chanyeol said that, all of the guys shrieked and shouted. “Yah! Chanyeol-ah! Why is my junior involved again?!” Lu Han shouted.

“I’m just kidding. We thought you’re a good sport,” Chanyeol told him. “Aish. Nevermind, it’s not me that’s mad, anyway. It’s my junior. Make him happy, Chanyeol!” Lu Han stated. “Yah! You’re disgusting, man! Not here.” Chanyeol answered.

All Yeonhee could do was to laugh endlessly with these guys. “Let’s drop that topic already. Somebody might here us, it’s a formal party so ACT NORMAL,” Kai said. “We are normal!” Chanyeol defended. “No. You’re animals!” Kai replied.

“Stop it, you guys. You’re all killing me with your stupid jokes,” Yeonhee stated. They all laughed and gave Yeonhee a thumbs up.

“Anyway, what’s with today? And whose party are we attending to?” Yeonhee suddenly asked. “You didn’t know?” Baekhyun asked back. “Know what?” She replied. “It’s Sehun’s birthday!” Lu Han exclaimed, giving her a confused look. “Oh my gosh, I didn’t know,” She said.

They all looked at each other awkwardly. “Well, they might be looking for us. C’mon, let’s go outside,” Kai said then pulled her outside with the other members.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Goodevening everyone. I just want to thank you all for coming to my son’s birthday party, I hope you all enjoy this evening. So, right now. I’m presenting you here, my gorgeous son, Sehun!” Sehun’s mom, Mrs. Oh exclaimed.

As soon as Sehun stepped out. All eyes were on him, shining like they saw a celebrity. Why, Sehun’s one hell of a guy! He’s so gorgeous, y and hot at the same time. His face now serious, his hair’s a messy spike, and curled up at the end. His gaze then turned to her. She looked away not wanting to meet his gaze. She felt so stupid not knowing that today’s his birthday. When she looked back again, his gaze wasn’t on her already. His lips then curved up into a smile then stated his thanks to all the guests.

After making the speech, the lights went different and the party was started. All of the teens went on a dance floor and started dancing with the lights flickering with different colors.

“Wow, this party sure is a blast,” Yeonhee mumbled not noticing that someone was behind her. “You like it?” The voice spoke. Yeonhee turned and saw the oh-so-gorgeous beast behind her. “Yes. Ahm, Sehun-ah. Happy Birthday.” She greeted. Sehun smiled then stared at her. “You didn’t know, didn’t you? The guys just told you about it when I left you there with them.” Sehun scoffed. “Sorry, master. You should’ve mentioned it to me,” She answered. “And what would you do if I did?” Sehun asked. “I’ll buy you a gift,” She said and smiled at him.

Sehun just chuckled and said. “You’re one naughty kid,” He then pinched her cheeks. “Yah! I’m not a kid!” She defended. “I know. You’re a lady now…a very beautiful lady,” Sehun complimented and looked at her with amazement in his eyes. “You are too..” She joked.

“Yeonhee-ah..Do you want to—“ “Sehun-ah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dude!” Before Sehun could finish his sentence, the guys suddenly appeared and hugged Sehun one by one. “Oh, did we disturbed you or something?” Lu Han asked suddenly. “A-aniyo. We’re not talking about something serious, anyway.” Yeonhee defended. “Oh, by the way, Yeonhee. Suho’s been looking for you—Ahhh, There he is!” Xiumin said.

Suho then went to their direction. “Wow, Yeonhee! You looked gorgeous!” Suho complimented. “Komawo, Suho-ssi.” She smiled and thanked him. Her eyes then turned to Sehun and saw that his face we’re now blank. “Would you dance with me?” Suho suddenly asked out of the blue. “Ahh—N-neh,” She answered letting herself be dragged by Suho to the dancefloor.

A minute already passed after Yeonhee left when Kai, Jino, Chanyeol and the rest suddenly turned to Sehun. “Aren’t you gonna do anything?” Lu Han asked. “Why? She’s not even my girl,” Sehun answered calmly. “So, you don’t care?” Chanyeol said, furrowing his brows. “No. She’s just my genie. Nothing more,” Sehun answered again. “You really don’t care?” Baekhyun repeated. “NO!” Sehun exclaimed. “Alright, if that’s so…Look whose trying to hold your not-girlfriend’s ,” Kai said.

Sehun turned to Yeonhee’s spot and saw Suho massaging Yeonhee’s and trying to reach her as well. Yeonhee’s face was very much uncomfortable and trying to break free from Suho. He then went to their spot and pulled Yeonhee away from Suho. He then glared at him “The next time you do it, you’ll be getting it.” Sehun warned Suho and pushed him away.

He then grabbed Yeonhee’s hand and dragged her to their table. “Are you okay?” He asked, kneeling with one knee as soon as Yeonhee sat on the chair. The guys we’re gathered around them checking if Yeonhee’s alright. “N-neh. He didn’t hurt me anyway,” Yeonhee answered. Sehun removed his coat and placed it on her.

He then stood up followed by the guys. “Don’t care, huh?” Lu Han teased. “I’m a gentleman, okay? I don’t let any girl be touched just like that by some maniac,” Sehun defended. “Oh, really? Then look at that girl over there, the guy she’s dancing with is literally holding her ,” Xiumin said while pointing a girl on the far corner of the dance floor. Sehun stared at it for awhile “Nah. She can handle it,” He stated before he continued walking. The guys then burst into laughter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOING TO SLEEP NOW. ENJOY! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! :)