Chapter Thirty-Nine.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee took another shot of tequila and poured it all in . Tomorrow’s already her flight yet she decided to stay at a club and drink her frustations out. Sehun’s last words bugged her so much. It’s been two days already and he didn’t even called her. “Hey, waiter! Another shot please..” She ordered feeling a little tipsy. The waiter nodded as he poured another shot of tequila in her glass but before she could drink it, a hand grabbed it from her. She turned to that person and glared at him, she could tell it was a guy but she’s too tipsy to figure out who it was. “What do you think you’re doing?” The person asked in an angry tone.

“Pssh.. chill, boy. Give me my glass back..” She said in a drunk tone but the guy seemed to be getting more angry. “What do you want?” She snapped at him. “How could you think of going home late at night with no one accompanying you?! What if someone you, huh? Are you that stupid?” The guy demanded, more like shouted. She got pissed and stood up. “You don’t know what I’m going through so shut the up and let me do my own thing!” She shouted back. They we’re already starting to create a scene so the guy suddenly pulled her outside.

“Yah! Ouch, you’re hurting me!” She whined. Soon as they got outside, the lights were a little bit lighter but still, her vision’s blurry and she couldn’t see is face clearly but she could tell that he was familiar. “What is your problem?!” She shouted once again. The guy tried to calm himself while Yeonhee shouted at him continuously. “I don’t even know you! You have no rights to just pull me out of that club and besides, I still know what I’m doing and why do you even care, huh? If you would just let me—“ Her shouting and whining were stopped by a pair of soft lips. Yeonhee didn’t know but she felt her feet glued to the ground. A pair of arms suddenly snuck around her waist as the lips of the unknown guy kissed her.

Soon, she started kissing him back but when she remembered Sehun, she pushed him away and glared at him. “You can’t just kiss me like that! I have a boyfriend and I love him.” Her vision was still blurry but she can see that the guy smiled when she stated her last words. “We’ll talk it out, baby. Let’s go home..” The guy said as his arm guided her inside a car. “Why are you calling me ‘baby’ and where are you taking me? If I got back to my senses, I swear I’m going to sue you! Do you understand me?” Yeonhee said when they got inside the car. The guy just laughed at every word that she said. He was absolutely making fun of her while she’s drunk.

“I’m going to sleep first, okay? Don’t you dare take advantage of me while I sleep! If ever I find out that I lost my ity tomo—oh, wait.. I’m not a anymore.. Whatever! I’ll know if ever you me.” She said stupidly before her eyes closed and went off the dreamland. The last thing she hear was the guy’s endless laugh because of her drunkness.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee groaned in pain as she slowly move her body around the comfortable bed. She felt the pain of hangover struck her head yet she couldn’t open her eyes. The familiar masculine scent suddenly touched her nose as she moved to the middle of the bed. She then felt someone’s bare body. Yeonhee sensed it with her hands and roamed it around the body to check if it’s real or not.

“Nnnhgnn..baby..” Yeonhee’s eyes suddenly fled wide soon as she heard that moan. She sat up and screamed, thinking that she slept with a man. “Hey, hey, hey..calm..ouch!” The guy groaned in pain when Yeonhee threw him a punch on the face. He fell on the floor and touched his cheeks. Yeonhee quickly stood up away from him, getting ready to fight him. The guy then stood up and faced Yeonhee. Yeonhee’s jaw dropped when she found out who that guy was. “S-sehun?” she muttered under her breath.

“You ruined my beautiful face..” Sehun said while he rubbed his cheeks continuously. Yeonhee then frowned and slapped his chest hard. “You scared me!” She shouted as she wiped little tears away from her face due to the fear. Sehun stepped closer to her and caressed her face. “Sorry I scared you, baby..” He said sweetly. He hugged her as he sniffle her sweet scent. “Next time, don’t drink alone, okay? What if I’m someone else? Then you’re in a really big trouble. Good thing, Kisha called me. I had to rush there, worried that you might be harassed by some guy.” He told her as his arms circled around her waist. Yeonhee’s face turned sad and she stared at him apologetically. “I’m sorry.. I’m just so frustrated and depressed..” She replied. Sehun smiled and kissed her forehead. “I’m sorry too, baby. I shouldn’t have told you what I said back at the wedding. I just don’t want to be away from you anymore..”

Yeonhee smiled and hugged him tightly. “Sehun…I don’t want to leave but—“ “I know, I know..” Sehun cut him off as his face turned sad. “I’ll drive you to the airport later, okay? Now, go change and fix your things. It’s in the living room.” He said, forcing a smile. “I asked Lu Han to get your things so you won’t be late..” He added. Yeonhee smiled and tilted his chin up. “Thank you, baby. I love you so much..” She told him before she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Soon as Yeonhee left the room, Sehun just stood there with a sad face. “Oh, baby.. I’m going to miss you..” He said to himself.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun helped Yeonhee with her bags as they both headed inside the airport. Yeonhee checked her passport, tickets and made sure that she didn’t forget anything. Once she made sure that everything’s settled, she turned to Sehun who was looking at her sadly. “I’ll just be away for 2 or 3 months, okay? Don’t be like that, baby. I can’t leave like this..” She told him. “Smile for me?” She pleaded using her aegyo finally making Sehun smile. “I’m going to miss you, baby.. Call me every minute, okay?” Sehun said as he embraced her with his body. Yeonhee giggled at his simple yet sweet gestures. Sehun then pulled her in a sweet, lovingly kiss. He kissed her passionately yet she could feel his love through that kiss that seemed like forever. They broke the kiss as soon as her flight’s been called. “I love you..” Sehun added before he gave her another short sweet kiss.

Even though it’s hard for her, she turned around and left him there. ‘It’s just 2 months, Yeonhee.’ She said to herself as she started to make her steps. She sighed, leaving him there with a heavy heart.