Chapter Seventeen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee was woken up by the sun’s bright shine. She rubbed her eyes and went to the bathroom. She touched her lips and could still feel Sehun’s sweet kisses last night. She closed her eyes and found the love of her life. “Sehun-ah..” She murmured to herself. A knock then disturbed her moment. She opened her eyes and sighed. Last night was just nothing, it was nothing…

She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face, then went to get her sweater and headed out.

“Yeonhee, breakfast’s ready,” Lu Han appeared infront of her doorstep. She grabbed her slippers and went to their destination with Lu Han.

Soon as they reached the restaurant they will be having breakfast at, her eyes quickly went to find Sehun but she can’t even see a single shadow of him. She then saw Hyunah entered the restaurant, hoping that Sehun would be with her but there’s not even a sign of him. “Looking for him?” She turned to Lu Han and saw him smiling at her with a hint of tease in his face. “Aniyo. I-I’m looking for my friends,” She reasoned. Lu Han then laughed and just pointed to a table near them. “Your friends are very easy to find, Yeonhee.” Lu Han teased. Yeonhee just pouted, Lu Han got her so easily. Yes, she does miss him so much. That kiss made her crazy and didn’t even let her close her eyes that night.

“Sehun left early this morning, he said he’ll be fixing something at home or whatever..” Lu Han said. She just nodded and went to find a seat.

“Yeonhee!” She turned to her side and saw Suho motioning her to come sit with them. “Suho-ssi.” She greeted, “What did I tell you to call me?” Suho asked, looking at her with his pouty lips. “Oppa..” She muttered that made Suho smile. She just forced a smile and sat along with him.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee fixed herself, she grabbed her bag and headed out from their house. They just got home yesterday from their tiring yet fun trip but still, she wasn’t able to enjoy it fully because Sehun wasn’t there. She misses him even though they’re not in good terms yet.

She sighed. Today’s Monday and a very hectic day for her, she have a lot of things and projects to fix and she must not let Sehun bug her mind but without seeing him made her incomplete.

“Ugh. Jung Yeonhee, you can do this!” She said to herself. A honk then snapped her out of her mind. She turned to her side and saw a familiar car, she waited for the driver to stepped out and as soon as it did, the man of her heart appeared. “W-what are you doing here, Sehun?”

Sehun was incredibly handsome with his shades on and his hair in a mess. Even though such a serious face was plastered in his face, he’s still gorgeous as ever. Instead of answering her question, Sehun just grabbed her hand and lead her to the passenger’s seat.

She turned her head to him but he wasn’t even glancing at her so she just stayed still and didn’t bother to talk throughout the ride. Soon they arrived at the school campus. After stepping out of the car, Sehun grabbed her hand and held it until they got inside.

All eyes we’re on them, whispers and gossips filled the full campus. Yeonhee spotted Sehun’s friends with their jaws dropped. She also spotted Suho looking at them with a forced smile. She tried to struggle from his hand but he was strong.

“Stop looking at other guys while you’re with me,” Sehun spoke finally without looking at her. “Yah! What are you even doing?” She asked, pouting her lips. Sehun didn’t answer and just walked her to a vacant room. “S-sehun..W-what are we doing here?” She asked, once again. “Stop stuttering, you’re making me look like a ert.” Sehun said. Yeonhee sighed loudly.

“If this is one of your wishes or tricks again then I’m telling you, Sehun. I’m done with it, already. I’m done being your genie..” She stated bravely but Sehun just looked at her expressionless. “This is just my last wish..please grant it..” Sehun asked her that made her heart soften just like that with how he looked at her. “Please be with me for 2 more weeks and grant everything I asked you to inside that 2 weeks. Promise I won’t bother you anymore after that,” Sehun said.

Yeonhee felt disappointed and sad. After 2 weeks, she won’t be with Sehun anymore. She won’t be able to see him and feel him beside her. She wanted to shout how she feels already but she can’t. She’s too afraid that Sehun won’t respond to it. “Arasso..” She just answered tongue-tied. Maybe at the end of that 2 weeks, she would be able to tell him how she feels.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys. I'm so sorry about this chapter. I tried to update a good chapter but my mind was completely blocked and i've been busy these past days so sorry. I'll try to update a better one next time, okay? SORRY. ~.~

 

TEASER:

Sehun opened the door of their mansion and lead Yeonhee in. Mrs. Oh smiled in delight as soon as she saw the girl beside Sehun. "So, you're my little boy's girlfriend. Nice meeting you, darling..Finally, Sehun's able to introduce someone to us seriously."

Yeonhee smiled and bowed. "Well, i must say, darling. I can see that both of you loves each other." Mrs. Oh continued. "I love your son very much, Mrs Oh." Yeonhee answered as she looked at Sehun's eyes lovingly.