Chapter Twenty-One.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yunho almost cried when he saw how helpless her sister is. He saw bruises and marks all over her body. “Yeonhee, oppa is here.” He whispered as he held her hand. Sehun just brought Yeonhee to his house and called a doctor, the doctor said that Yeonhee just got minor bruises and she’s far from a dangerous situation. “The bruises would heal soon. Yeonhee’s just resting and will recover fast, it’s just that the trauma will stay in her mind.” The doctor said.

 

Sehun decided to call Yeonhee that night. His friends’ was in their house that time, bugging him. He wanted to make sure that Yeonhee’s okay and he felt that something bad’s gonna happen soon. He slowly dialed her number, hoping that she would pick up. Gladly, she did. He felt happy when he heard her voice on the other line.

In the middle of their talking, he heard a loud knock on the other line. Yeonhee excused herself and he heard the phone being put on somewhere. Instead of ending the call, he decided to just wait for Yeonhee. In just a few minutes, she heard some guy’s voice on the background, he felt worried at that time. “Yah! Shut up all of you!” He yelled at his friends who we’re still making their noises. The guys stopped and gathered in front of him when they saw how uneasy Sehun’s face has become. Sehun put the loudspeak on so they could all hear it. They focused their ears on the phone when they suddenly heard Yeonhee shouting for help.

His heart beat rapidly. Yeonhee’s in danger! He then heard loud banging on the other line. His body boiled and he wanted to kill the hell out of that man who touched Yeonhee. He ended the call and the guys looked at him. “Why did you end it? What are we going to do now?” Baekhyun asked. “Are we just going to listen to her?! I know where she is. C’mon!” He told them and rushed to his car fast with them following him.

He dialed a number and prayed that it would pick up. “Yoboseyo?” He felt relieved when the guy answered. “Yunho hyung, where is your dorm’s address? Don’t ask me why and please tell the guard of your building to let us in,” Sehun told him, luckily, they both exchanged numbers earlier that day. Yunho hesitate no more and just gave him the address but he also suddenly felt worried about something so he also called the guard after he ended the call. Soon as he got the address, he sped away his car to the place. Luckily, their dorm weren’t that far at their home. It’s just a 7-10 minutes drive.

As he reached the building, he rushed to the dorm and as strong as he could, he banged the door open with the others helping him. When the door finally opened, he saw how helpless Yeonhee is. He suddenly turned into a beast as soon as he saw Yeonhee cried and full of bruises. He quickly pushed Jaejoong away while Yeonhee tried to cover herself up. He rushed to Jaejoong and he felt that he wanted so much to kill him. Lu Han rushed to Yeonhee’s side and covered her with a blanket, Yeonhee was still wearing her bra and pants but her shirt’s already ripped up.

Kai and Baekhyun raised both of Jaejoong’s arms so Sehun took the opportunity to throw him a big punch that made him collapsed on the floor. As soon as he did, all of the guys gathered around Yeonhee while Lu Han carried her bridal style. He didn’t stop on hurting Jaejoong until many bloods came out of his mouth. Chanyeol stopped him by holding on both of his arms and trying to pull him away from Jaejoong.

“Sehun, stop! You’re killing him already!” Lu Han exclaimed. “I’ll ing kill you, Kim Jaejoong!” He yelled but as soon as he heard Yeonhee cough and muttered ‘stop’, he quickly turned to her and all of his anger flushed away suddenly. He gathered her in his arms and quickly rushed to the car. He felt hot tears streamed down his face when he saw Yeonhee. Her neck, arms, and tummy are full of bruises, her lips are swollen and there was a big red mark on her face. The engine already started. Lu Han called the doctor and some nurses quickly to rush at his house. “Hello. Yunho-ssi. This is Lu Han, Sehun’s friend. Please come quickly to his house right now. This is very important,” Lu Han said, as he called Yunho using Sehun’s phone.

Sehun brush the strands away from her face and he placed it behind her ear. His tears continued to fall one by one. “Yeonhee..I’m sorry, I love you..” He muttered as he gave her a peck on her lips and embraced her so tight, letting her know that he would always protect her.

 

“W-what happened?” Yunho broke down. He embraced her sister and closed his eyes shut, waiting for an answer. “Your member, Jaejoong, tried to her. We were talking to her on the phone when she excused herself, then we just heard her cried for help on the other line that’s why we quickly sped away to your dorm. Luckily, Jaejoong wasn’t able to take her innocence yet.”

Yunho’s hands clenched into a fist, just by hearing that. tried to bang her sister! He first kissed Yeonhee’s cheeks before he headed somewhere. “Tell her I’ll be right back,” Yunho stated before he coldly left the room. Sehun was still sitting at the chair beside Yeonhee. His head bowed down. He still couldn’t cope up with what just happened. Whatever happens, he would protect her.

“Sehun-ah. We’ll just prepare food for us. We’ll leave you first.” Chanyeol said, but Sehun didn’t response, instead, he kept his head bowed. He just heard the guys sighed and left.

He then lifted his head and turned to Yeonhee. He shuttered his eyes closed and held her hand. “Yeonhee, I’m sorry I slaved you around before. I’m sorry I turned you into my genie and blackmailed you because of that bet. Don’t worry, I’ll stop everything already, I promise but I’ll still protect you. I’ll end that stupid deal we made.” Sehun said as he watched Yeonhee sleep. While he was playing with her fingers, Yeonhee suddenly groaned. He stood up and held her hand even tighter. Yeonhee slowly opened her eyes only to find her prince charming standing in front of her. “S-sehun?” Sehun’s lips curved into a smile, he pulled her into a big hug that made Yeonhee gasped.

“W-what happened?” Yeonhee asked out of the blue. “We saved you from Jaejoong, don’t worry you’re all right now. There’s just a few bruises that’s needed to be heal.” Sehun explained soon as he broke the hug. “Where’s Yunho oppa?” Yeonhee asked again. “He said he’ll be right back,” He answered, smiling at her.

“Yeonnie! You’re awake!” Yeonhee looked beside her and saw Sehun’s friends. They hugged her one by one and asked her how is she. She smiled delightly at them and assured that she’s already fine. “Oh, wait, Yeonhee. We’ll be right back, we forgot about the food. We’ll leave you two alone,” Kai said, then winked at the others, they all smiled teasingly, getting the message and leave them two.

As soon as they left, Sehun sat beside her and held her hand. She felt so happy with Sehun’s simple gesture. “Sehun-ah,” She broke the silence. Sehun turned to her and looked into her eyes deeply. “I still want to be your pretend-girlfriend…and I’m gonna continue that last 2 weeks.” Yeonhee stated, looking away. Sehun just forced himself to nod.

“Oh, Sehun-ah, can I borrow your phone? I want to talk to my brother.” Yeonhee asked. Sehun smiled and nodded, he then grabbed the phone from his pocket and handed it to her. Yeonhee dialed her brother’s number and waited for his answer.

“Yoboseyo?” Yunho answered, his voice was very serious. “Oppa! It’s Yeonhee.” She exclaimed, excited to talk to her brother. “Oh, Yeonhee? How are you, kiddo?” Yunho’s voice suddenly lit up when he heard Yeonhee on the other line. “I’m fine, oppa. Where are you? I want to see you, oppa..” Yeonhee said while using her aegyo voice. She heard a chuckle from another line. “Just taking care of some business, I’ll be there soon, princess, I promise.” Yunho answered but Yeonhee felt that something bad is happening. “Oppa, could you do me a favor?” She asked. “Sure thing, kiddo, what is it?” Yunho asked back. “P-please don’t get back on Jaejoong. I know he already got what he deserves.” Yeonhee said, with a hint of begging. When Sehun heard her, he turned to her with a cold expression. There was silence on the other line so she asked him once more. “Please?” She then heard a sigh from her brother. “I can’t promise you that, kiddo… I-I’ll be there soon.” Yunho answered, but his voice was already cold. He then ended the call without letting her answer.

Yeonhee turned to Sehun and handed him the phone back. “Why didn’t you let your brother hurt Jaejoong?” Sehun asked coldly. “I know he almost me but I-I just don’t want any trouble because of me.” She answered him. Sehun sighed loudly and went closer to her. He placed his left hand on her cheek. “You’ll never be trouble to us, Yeonhee. You’ll never be trouble to me..” Sehun whispered. Yeonhee could feel his hot breath touched her face. His nose was almost touching hers.

“Sehun..” She muttered under her breath. Sehun looked at her deeply, his gaze not leaving hers. “Can I ask for a wish, Yeonhee?” Sehun asked out of the blue. Yeonhee stared at him with questioning eyes, telling him to continue. Now both of Sehun’s hands cupped her cheeks and he went closer until there’s only an inch between them. “Can I kiss you?” Sehun whispered that widened her eyes. He stared at her with so much desire and passion… “Why?” She asked, wondering why he would ask for a wish like that. “I want you to feel…okay..” Sehun answered, but his eyes we’re full of sadness when he answered her. Because Yeonhee loves him, she nodded slowly at him.

Sehun then closed his eyes as he closed the gap between them. Yeonhee felt his soft lips nibbled hers. Earlier, her lips felt swollen because of what Jaejoong did last night but it seemed that it all faded away when Sehun touched her lips with his. Sehun opened his mouth and asked for her entrance using his tongue. Yeonhee gladly opened her lips, capturing his tongue. Both of their tongues fought for dominance while their lips swayed with each other. Yeonhee then traveled her hands on Sehun’s nape while Sehun’s arms embraced her waist.

They both explored each other’s sweetness and tasted what they feel. The two continued kissing, not minding if ever anyone would suddenly open the door.

 

“I hope Yeonhee would like what we prepared for her.” Chanyeol exclaimed, clapping his hand like a little kid. Kai just smiled while he held their ‘special dish’ for Yeonhee. “Hurry! She might be starving already!” Baekhyun commanded running towards the room. They first peeked at the window to make sure Yeonhee’s awake but it seems like she’s very awake. Their jaws dropped as soon as they saw what the two’s doing inside.

“Oh, my god.” Chanyeol muttered. “This is bad for kids!” He continued, covering Xiumin’s eyes who was still focus on the scene. “Do you think we should knock?” Kai asked. “Not yet, let me take a video first.” Baekhyun said, getting his phone from his pocket and started to record the scene. “Yah! Stop you guys!” Lu Han suddenly appeared. He gave all of them a glare and knocked slowly at the door.

 

Sehun and Yeonhee got back on their senses. They slowly broke the kisses, still staring at each other. “I-I’m fine now.” Yeonhee muttered as he pulled away from Sehun. The door then burst open, revealing the freaks breaking the awkwardness between the two. “Yeonhee-ah! We brought something delicious for you!” Lu Han exclaimed. She just forced at smile at them and glanced at Sehun for one last time.

“I’ll just rest.” Sehun stated and walked out the door slowly.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Let him go,” Yunho commanded at the big guys beside him. He stood infront of him and lifted his chin up. “Be thankful that my sister begged me not to kill you.” He said as he threw him a punch in the face. “The next time you went closer to her, I swear I’ll ing kill you!” Yunho stated once more as he threw him his last punch.

“Yunho..sorry..i..destroyed..our..brotherhood..please..forgive..me…” Jaejoong muttered between his breaths. “I’ll never forgive a ing like you.” Yunho told him and splashed a bucket of water in his body. “Get him out of my sight.” Yunho commanded at his companions once again. When he found out about what happened, he quickly asked for someone to kidnap Jaejoong and bring him to an empty and silent place. He wanted to get back on him for hurting her sister, when he saw her sister earlier, his head boiled and he wanted to kill Jaejoong but he couldn’t, he couldn’t send him to jail also so he just decided to get back for her sister but Yeonhee called her earlier, telling him not to hurt Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s still lucky for it. Now, Jaejoong will be suspended for 3 months. He won’t be able to show his face on the camera because it’s now full of bruises. He treated him like his own brother, as a family but that’s just how he repay him. By almost her sister. Yeonhee means a lot to him. He loves her very much that he won’t even let a bug bite her. And he’s very afraid that one day, he won’t be able to protect her anymore. He’s the only family Yeonhee ever knew since she was a little kid. Their mother and father was very irresponsible so he decided to do their jobs for Yeonhee. He became her mother, father and brother at the same time and now he was thinking, who’s gonna take care of her sister when he already have his own?

He sighed. He shouldn’t be thinking of that right now. He should just be thankful that Yeonhee’s safe in their arms. He grabbed his phone and texted Yeonhee.

‘Kiddo. I’m on my way there. Want me to buy something for you? Just text oppa.’ He sent as he went his way to the car and started the engine. Later on, Yeonhee texted back saying that there’s nothing she wants and that he should take care on his way. He just smiled and drove his car towards the house.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I don't feel satisfied with how i wrote this one. I'll lessen the drama on the upcoming-chapters. :( MIANHE. I didn't even edit this chapter because i don't want to read it. I feel like there's too much drama already. ARGH! This one's bothering me. :( Anyway, just tell me what you think about it. Komawo!

@NanaBunanaaaaa - HOHOHO! I thought you stopped reading my fanfic, BANANA-ssi. :P Don't worry, Boojae's all yours! :D