Chapter Three.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

 

“Special Delivery!”  Yeonhee stopped herself from writing the school paper when Kisha suddenly appeared infront of her holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Where did that came from?” She asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe from Suho. Weeee!” Kisha shrieked like a fangirl.

Suho is one of the school’s kingka. He’s been her admirer for a month now but he’s not her type. Yes, Suho is very handsome and rich but she’d rather study than date a kingka.

“And looky! There’s a note! Read it a loud!” Kisha continued.

She stuck her tongue out and shooed Kisha away. Kisha just pouted and obeyed.

She took the note and read it. But as soon as she saw it, she went to the garbage and threw the bouquet of flowers.

“Hey! Why are you throwing my flowers.” She turned to the one who spoke.

“I knew it. Why won’t you stop bothering me?!” She shouted. “Aaaahhh! You’re making me crazy, Oh Sehun!”

But Sehun just stood there and watched her go nuts. “Don’t you like it? I’ll give you another one.”

“Oh, shut up! Stop bugging me or whatever your plan is!” She stated.

“I’m just being a good friend, and by the way. Did you touch your food earlier?” Sehun continued asking. “It’s hard to pick what you like,”

“Just leave me alone, Sehun. My head’s aching because of your cheap trips.”

“Maybe you’re not just the right girl to mess with. Sorry, I’m just bored.” Sehun just answered calmly.

“What a freak.” She muttered.

“I heard that.” Sehun said. “Please, just go find someone else to mess with.” Yeonhee begged, massaging her head.

“Okay.” Sehun answered then left without anything more to say.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee was on her way to the soccer team for the interview when someone suddenly appeared beside her. She turned to the person and saw Lu Han, one of the kingkas.

“Anneong!” Lu Han greeted.

“Oh, Anneong!” She greeted back.

“I’m Lu Han. You probably know me.” He said, smiling.

“Yes. I do. And what brings you here?” She asked, still in shock that Lu Han suddenly appeared beside her.

“Did you know that S—“ “Yah! Lu Han! Go find someone else to flirt.”

Lu Han and she both turned to the one who shouted.

“Chanyeol, dongsaeng! Come here!” Lu Han motioned Chanyeol.

“Do you recognize her?” Lu Han asked Chanyeol as soon as he arrived there.

“Ahhh. YES, YES!” Chanyeol suddenly giggled like a fanboy.

“Are you two also messing with me?” She asked, twitching her brows as she watched the two giggle.

“Aniyo. It’s just that… Good luck.” Then Lu Han and Chanyeol just left her there dumbfounded.

Still in the state of confusion, she continued walking towards the field.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee sat on one of the benches, watching the soccer players play. She soon spotted Tao, serious as always.

“Hmm. Kinda wondering. What brings you here, little girl?”

She raised her head and saw Suho smiling at her.

“Suho-ssi.” She greeted. “I’ve got an interview with the players for the school paper.” She answered while Suho sat beside her. “Ahhh. That’s good.” Suho said, staring at her face.

“You’re getting prettier than ever, Yeonhee.” Suho complimented.

“Don’t compliment me like that, Suho-ssi. I might be overdosed.” She joked that made Suho laughed.

A ball was then tossed to their direction.

She turned and saw no other than Sehun. “Sehun-ah.” Suho stood up and got the ball, he then tossed it to Sehun. Sehun just smirked while looking at her and left without saying anything.

“Creepy.” She whispered. She then got up and went to the other players for some interview.

After that, She just waited for Tao to finish practicing so she could make her move.