Chapter Thirty-Two.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Sehun hummed his favorite song while he walked down the hallway of the SME building. Strange, but for the past few days, he didn’t saw even a single shadow of Yeonhee. Usually, she would always visit the SME building and would always stand by at their practice room. But for that every single day she would visit, he would always ignore her or would turn cold if ever she would try to talk to him but Yeonhee was stubborn, she won’t give up until that day…

 

Yeonhee smiled as she stepped inside the practice room of EXO. Everyone greeted her with a smile while Sehun just stood there, completely ignoring her presence. “Hey guys, I brought food.” Everyone chanted, excited for the food as they ran to her and get the food from her. Sehun continued practicing and decided not to eat with them when he suddenly felt a presence beside him.

“Hey, don’t you want to eat?” Yeonhee asked. He turned to her and found out how beautiful she is. But then, he must do it before he could completely fell for her. He rolled his eyes and just continued to dance but instead of Yeonhee walking away, she just smiled at him and stayed at her spot.

“Hmm, okay. I’ll just get food for you then,” Yeonhee said and went to get some food for him. She smiled merrily as she went back to her spot and offered him the food.

“Here,” She said but Sehun ignored her and just went to grab his water. She followed him and tried to give him the food. “C’mon, it’s good.” Sehun just left her again and went to the center once more.

She sighed and followed him again. “I swear you’ll love it.” She forced a smile for she was feeling disappointed. “I would love to hear your opinion about my cooking.” Yeonhee told him, biting her lip. Sehun then stopped and turned to her. She smiled as she thought that he’s going to taste her food now.

“You want my opinion about your food?” Sehun smirked as he stepped closer and closer. Yeonhee got scared at the way he looked at her so she stepped backwards until he stopped. He suddenly yanked the food away so it flew on the floor. Everybody stopped eating then and darted their eyes on them.

“I-I’m sorry, Sehun..I-I’ll just—“ before she could get away, Sehun suddenly gripped her wrist and looked at her in the eye. “Listen,I suggest that you stop messing with my life and trying to get in because I’m telling you right now, you’ll never stand a chance. I don’t care If we have some past or whatever. I don’t even know you in the first place and I know that you’re just playing around to get attention but you won’t, okay? So get lost, lady.” He stated.

Yeonhee bit her lip and bowed her head. She could feel her eyes getting wet. As hard as she could, she pushed Sehun away and ran fast. Suho then turned to Sehun and grabbed him by the collar. He gritted his teeth and was about to punch him but he stopped himself.

 

When Sehun reached their practice room, everyone gave him a cold stare except for Lu Han. They’ve been like that since that incident happened. He went to Lu Han’s direction and poured some water into his throat. “You’re such a jerk, Sehun.” Lu Han said. He stopped drinking the water and stared blankly into a space. He suddenly felt guilty at what he did but he just had to.

“Why bring up that issue again?” He asked. Lu Han rolled his eyes and tapped his shoulder. “Whatever, dude. I’m not on your side now.” He answered. Sehun then sighed and faced him. “Give me her address and I’ll fix this mess.” Sehun said. Lu Han looked at him suspiciously first before he gave in and gave him the address.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

*knock knock*

Yeonhee was lying on the couch, resting when someone suddenly knocked. She tried to get up but she continued on sneezing. The rain caught her the other day and that’s how she got the cold. She slowly went to the door and opened it only to be surprised by the jerk she fell in love with. “What are you doing here?” She asked coldly before she went back to the couch and lay on it again.

Sehun sighed and followed her. “Why turned so cold all of a sudden?” He asked. Yeonhee just glared at him and covered herself with a blanket. The other day, she decided to herself that she would already give up on him. She believes now that her plans won’t work out so just be it.

“Yah! Talk to me, I’m your guest.” Sehun commanded but Yeonhee won’t move under the blanket. Instead, she turned her back to him with the blanket still covering her. “Stubborn kid,” Sehun muttered under his breath before he stood up and tried to pull the blanket.

“Aish. Yah! Talk to me! Isn’t that your long life dream?” He teased. “Shut up! I’m not talking to a jerk like you anymore.” Yeonhee yelled under the blanket. Sehun just chuckled and continued to pull the blanket while Yeonhee pulled it back. They were like playing tug-of-war that time when Yeonhee suddenly pulled hard making Sehun stumble and fall into her.

Sehun stared at her face and at her eyes deeply when they met each gaze. Sehun didn’t know but he just found himself caressing her face while totally drawn to her. Soon as his hand touched her neck, he felt her hot skin and found that she’s burning up. “Y-you’re burning up, Yeonhee.” He said as he sat straight. Yeonhee yanked his hand away and turned around so he couldn’t see her blushing like crazy. “As if you care,” She mumbled.

Sehun rolled his eyes and stood up. When Yeonhee thought that he left, she quickly sat up and thought of him. ‘Don’t fall for it, Jung Yeonhee.’ She said to herself. Sehun suddenly came out from the kitchen with a medicine and water in his hand. He sat beside her and gave her the medicine. “Drink that.” He told her, more like commanded her. “How should I know if that’s a poison or not?,” She asked. “Is that how bad you think of me?” He asked back. “Yes, because I hate you.” She said. Sehun didn’t know but he suddenly felt something pricked his heart. “Just drink that.” He said once more.

Yeonhee just rolled her eyes and obeyed her pretend doctor. She then lay on the couch once again and covered herself with the blanket. Sehun noticed how cold she was with the way she bit her lip and her body shivered. “Move aside.” He commanded once again.

“Why?” Yeonhee asked.  “Just move.” He said. Yeonhee didn’t try to protest anymore and just moved aside, giving a space for a body to fit in. The couch was big enough for two people to lay on it. Sehun quickly lay beside her with their faces facing each other. “What are you doing?” She asked but Sehun just arranged the blanket and placed his arm around her.

He raised her head a little bit and placed his other arm for her head to lay on it. Then he hovered her with his body as he helped her warm up. “Don’t look at me like that. It’s for your own good also.” He said. Yeonhee felt secured with how the way he covered her with his body. She suddenly missed the way he touched her, he loved her and how he made her feel so comfortable.

Sehun felt completely home-like with Yeonhee’s body on his arms. He didn’t know but her body felt so familiar to him. Maybe Lu Han’s right… that he should give them a chance. Maybe a part of him still misses her. Yeonhee then closed her eyes tight and tried to relax. Sehun stared at her face and could feel her heart beating against him.

“Yeonhee..” He mumbled. Yeonhee just groaned in response when she felt tiredness taking over her body. “Do you really hate me from now on?” He asked out of the blue. Yeonhee just shrugged her shoulders as she fell into a deep slumber. Sehun sighed and kissed her forehead. He didn’t know why he even did that, it’s like an automatic action. He shut his eyes as he also, met her in dreamland.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun was smiling like crazy when he entered the SME Building. Yesterday, he spent his 24 hours at Yeonhee’s place.

 

“So, are you still going to bring some food for us?” He asked all of a sudden. He prepared some chicken soup for her as soon as he woke up. When he came back, he found her already awake also.

“Yes, but you’re not allowed to eat some.” Yeonhee answered while she took a sip from the soup.

“But, why? I took care of you while you’re sick. I even prepared some chicken soup for you!” He demanded. “Well, that’s your fault! Because you’re such a devil,” She replied. As she was about to take a sip from the soup again, Sehun suddenly grabbed it away from her.

“Then, you aren’t allowed to eat my soup again.”

“Yah! Give it back to me! That’s my soup!” She yelled.

“No! I made this soup so this is mine!” Sehun said. Yeonhee pouted and crossed her arms. “Fine then, I’ll just sleep my hunger away.” She said in a low-tone voice as she lay on the couch and covered herself with the blanket.

Sehun smiled unexpectedly and went to her side. He sat on the edge of the couch as his fingers traveled to her body. When he found her tummy, he started to tickle her. Yeonhee gasped and sat up as she tried to pull Sehun away from her. She was now endlessly laughing when Sehun suddenly caught her waist.

“Are you still going to eat…” He went closer to her as his nose touched hers already “Or I’m going to kiss you.”

Yeonhee totally blushed like mad when Sehun whispered the last part with his breath touching her face. She tried to keep her weakness and fought him with her gaze. “If you dare to.” She said.WRONG MOVE. Sehun then smirked and leaned closer until their lips we’re almost touching. Just another move, and they would kiss already.

“Not yet the right time,” he whispered and sat straight again. When he moved away already, Yeonhee gulped the saliva she’s been keeping when Sehun was just an inch away from her. She bit her lip and grabbed the soup then started to take a sip again.

Sehun was smiling like an idiot, remembering how she turned so red when he told her that he was going to kiss her. He was just teasing her but he would dare to do it if he didn’t controlled himself. When Yeonhee caught him smiling, she glared at him making him smile more.

Yeonhee’s phone suddenly rang. It was on the table so Sehun could see who was calling her. She saw ‘Suho Oppa’ written on it. He didn’t know why but he suddenly felt anger or what they called… jealousy. Before Yeonhee could get the phone, his body automatically grabbed it before she could.

He shut the phone off and shoved it under a pillow. “Why did you do that for?” Yeonhee protested. “I hate disturbance.” He answered, smirking. Yeonhee rolled her eyes and started to finish her soup.

“What is your relationship with him?” He asked out of the blue. Yeonhee stopped and looked at him. “None of your business,” She answered. Yeonhee didn’t know why but she felt her heart turned so cold to him. Now that he was giving her attention, she felt as if it was all useless to her now. But still, she loves him. She’s just tired of chasing him while he gave her his famous attitude.

“C’mon, as if we aren’t friends,” Sehun said. “We’re not.” Yeonhee answered shortly. “Just tell me.” Sehun commanded. By the way Sehun commanded, Yeonhee answered him all of a sudden.

“He’s just a special friend. My guardian,” She answered. “Well, you don’t need him anymore.” Sehun replied calmly. “And why is that?” She asked. “He’s a loser anyway. I’ll just be your guardian.” He continued.”Pssh, I don’t need you to be my guardian! I can take care of myself.”

“You don’t even know how to wipe your poop.” Sehun joked. “Yuck!” Yeonhee said as she threw a pillow at him. Sehun laughed endlessly as they both threw each other stupid and disgusting jokes making both of their laughs echoed through the house.

 

Sehun fell right at the couch for waiting for Yeonhee. Yeonhee took a hot bath so she could warm her body. When she came back, she just found herself mesmerized at his face. She kneeled down and stared at his face. She pulled some strands away and smiled to herself. “Goodnight, baby..” she whispered and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

 

Sehun could still remember how he felt Yeonhee’s lips on his. He blushed at that thought and thought of an evil plan ‘I’ll get back on you for stealing a kiss from me.’ He said to himself as he touched his lips. He smiled and remembered that moment with her. “I’ll give us a chance, Yeonhee.” He whispered before he continued his way to their practice room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Totally jealous of the featured stories. Wish i could be like that someday. :) Thank you for the supports! ILALALALOVEYOU. <3