Chapter Twenty-Nine.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“I-I can’t just go like this, Oppa. I still have a lot of work to finish.” Yeonhee reasoned at her brother. Yes, she heard right. She’ll be going home to Seoul and she’s not ready yet. She’s not ready yet to face them especially… him. Yunho sighed and stared at her directly in the eyes. “It’s been 5 years already, kiddo. Don’t tell me you haven’t forgotten about it yet?” Yunho asked seriously. She shrugged her shoulders and forced a smile at him. “Ani. It’s just that I’m not ready…” She answered sadly. Yunho patted her head and smiled at her. “Show them you’re strong and show them what person you have become already. And plus, they missed you too, kiddo. They’ve been asking me every day when will you come back.” Yunho said sincerely. She stared at his eyes and saw how he was telling the truth.

“And besides, whether you like it or not, you’ll be going with me. I already book us a flight.” Yunho continued, grinning from ear to ear. She chuckled and playfully slapped his chest then attacked him for a hug. “I have a really stubborn brother.” She joked. “But when will be our flight?” She asked all of a sudden. Yunho smiled teasingly and held her shoulders. “Pack your bags, kiddo cause tonight will be our flight.” Yeonhee’s jaw dropped as soon as Yunho stated that.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“You surprise me a lot, oppa.” Yeonhee pouted as they went on their seat. It was already 12 midnight when they reached the plane. She haven’t even got a chance to say goodbye to her friends in America. Everything just happened so fast. Earlier, they we’re just celebrating her birthday and now, she was already on her way to Korea with her brother. She sighed, her brother must have a lot of things in his mind. She yawned. It was a very tiring day for her, maybe she needs to rest first before Korea could welcome her. She closed her eyes then fell into a deep slumber.

 

Few hours later…

“Kiddo, wake up.. We’re going to land already.” Yunho said, shaking her shoulders. Yeonhee slowly opened her eyes and looked around, expecting that it was all a dream but no, she was really on a plane going to Korea. She looked outside and saw the shimmering lights of Korea. She smiled and remembered those happy moments there. How she missed it the most. She then buckled her seat belt on a sighed aloud. ‘Welcome back, Yeonhee.’ She said to herself before she prepared for the landing of the airplane.

“Here we are..” Yunho smiled from ear to ear as they finally landed at the Incheon Airport. She forced a smile and stood up to get her bags. She felt heavy as her feet stepped out of the plane. She inhaled the air and made her steps outside. “You’re home, kiddo.” She turned to her brother and saw him happily smiling. He really knows what’s best for her.

Yunho then pulled her hand as they headed to get their bags when suddenly, a hand covered her eyes. Yeonhee removed the hand and turned around. Her eyes went wide as she saw her friends along with the DBSK members. “Oh, my gosh! Kisha!” She exclaimed as she attacked each of them a hug. She couldn’t believe that after 5 years, she was now standing in front of them. “Omo, Yeonnie, you’ve grown so pretty!” Haebin complimented as she continued to hug her. Yeonhee smiled at them widely then looked at them with apologetic eyes. “Sorry for leaving without goodbyes.” She apologized, her friends hugged her and muttered. “It’s okay. We understand’ to her. She then broke the hug and faced her brother’s friends.

When Jaejoong and her eyes met, Jaejoong bowed shyly and looked at her with apologetic eyes. She just forced a smile at him and approached the others. “So, how are you already? I mean, you’ve got a lot of stories to tell, right?” Nihyo asked. She just smiled at them and nodded. All of her friends and she shared stories to each other while walked on their way to their luggages and to the car they’ll be riding at. Soon as they got inside the car, her eyes explored every place their car will pass by. She missed those buildings, lights, and a lot more. KPOP’s been very famous at America but she never heard of them before. She just know her brother’s group and a few. As hey eyes explored the city, a billboard suddenly caught her attention.

She looked at it clearly then her eyes went round. “Kisha, isn’t that?” “Yes. They’re already famous now, haven’t you heard?” Kisha asked. “No. I’ve been busy with my work to take notice of those things. Why didn’t you tell me?” She asked back. “We thought you already know.” Kisha answered. She just continued to look at the billboard and her eyes only stayed on one face. Sehun grew so gorgeous now. It’s amazing to know how far he already went. “Your brother and he are on the same agency, Yeonhee.” Yeonhee stopped and gawked at her friend. There are a lot possibilities for them to meet. But, what if he’s already taken now? She stood no chance. She made up her mind and decided to fix the mess between them if ever they meet.

“Oppa, where are we heading to?” Yeonhee asked her brother. “We’re just going to meet our manager at the SM building then we’ll go straight to where you’ll stay at.” Yunho answered. She nodded at him and just continued on staring at the window.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Kiddo, wanna grab a coffee inside first? We might be staying long,” Yunho said. Yeonhee smiled and answered ‘Sure’ at him before she and her friends went out and headed straight inside the SM Building.

Soon as they got inside, Yeonhee’s eyes explored the whole building. She stared at it in amazement, not looking at where she’s walking at when suddenly, someone bumped into her. “Oh, mianhe.” The person apologized as he helped her straighten up by holding her shoulders. “That’s okay,” Yeonhee replied. When she raise her head to look at the person who bumped into her, her eyes went round as she saw the guy she’s been loving for five years, the guy who broke her heart, the guy whom she’s been longing for. “S-sehun,” She muttered under her breath as tears started to form into her eyes.

“Did I hurt you? Sorry, miss.. Please don’t cry,” Sehun said sincerely, still holding her shoulders. Yeonhee furrowed her brows at him, wondering why he’s acting like nothing happened between them. “Yah! Sehun!” A voice then interrupted them as they both straighten up. “Where have you be— Yeonhee?” Lu Han said as he reached their destination. “Yeonhee? Is that really you?” LuHan asked. She smiled as tears already escaped her eyes. Lu Han then attacked her for a hug and smiled like he won something. “My, god.. I missed you!” Lu Han exclaimed, “I missed you too..” She told him. Sehun just looked at them dumbfoundedly, not knowing what’s happening.

“You know her, hyung?” Sehun asked. Yeonhee then faced him with her face down. “They’re already looking for you, Sehun. I’ll just follow,” Lu Han said as he faced Yeonhee who was about to break down already from Sehun’s reaction when he saw her. When Sehun left, LuHan quickly embraced Yeonhee while she sobbed silently in his arms.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Sorry for the drama. ^^

 

@lululemon_lover24 - Sorry for disappointing! But don't worry, there'll be something good that will happen on the upcoming chapters. :)

@airhead98 - Haha! Thank you, friend! Wait for the next chapters. ^^

@Arameii_ - Yea, i know. Everything just came so fast. Hihi, but there are more to happen after that 5 years. I know this chapter's not like what you've been expecting but just wait cause there's more to come! :D

@katrina - UPDATED, chingu! :)

@sara0821 - Sorry for the cliffhanger, there's more to come! ^^

@ellaHap - UPDATED, chingu! :) Sehun did wait for Yeonhee but something happened.

@myguardianangelsuho - I know, 5 years is too long. Keke^^ He's not in a relationship or something but watch out because Hyunah's still on the way. >:D and btw, Happy Birthday to Suho! ^^

@SHINee_Key - No worries, they would still have their happy ending. :)

@iloveoranges - Haha. 5 years is long, right. Sehun might not be waiting but just watch out for the upcoming chapter to know what happened and what will happen! :D

@Swaggerlicious - Don't worry, he's still single but there are still some complications. ^_^

@happytaemint - Yep! She saw Sehun! Hihi:)

@fyeahbridges - Yeah, i planned on making them meet at the airport but i changed my mind, hehe, i decided that they'll just meet at the SM Building. Hihihi..

@SyasyaQNA - UPDATED, chingu! :)

@HoMinWon96 - Sorry for the disappointment but i have to put some drama to excite you and thrill the story. Don't worry, there are more to happen between the two! :D

@Crin0210 - Nope! The story won't end soon. :) I also love Sehun's sweetness overload! Thank you for supporting and I love yah, too! <3

@itskimmay - Don't worry, Kisha would just get married but the story won't end soon. B)

@MilkyVanilla - You'll find out on the next chapter, chingu. :)

@clangmin - UPDATED! But sorry i left you a cliffhanger. Hehe, just wait for the next chapter. ^^

@cher_12291015 - UPDATED already, chingu~

@isbe89 - Don't worry, Sehun isn't in a relationship. Haha, 5 years also a long time for Yeonhee to move on. :D

 

Alright, i replied to your questions and comments. I wonder, do you have a TWITTER ACCOUNT? I want to have some spazzmates on twitter. Lezz spazz about Exo on twitter! :D And we could also be close friends! Hihihi. Just tell me if it's okay with you then i'll follow you and you could follow me back! :D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! <3

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL, Kim Joonmyun! :)