Chapter Twenty-Three.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee felt very happy tonight. Meeting Sehun’s family was one of the best things that's ever happened to her. They just met earlier but she feels like they’ve been with her for a long time. There’s no awkwardness between them, just laughter and happiness. They just had dinner and the Oh family shared a lot of things to her, they even invited her to Suhee’s wedding next week and all throughout the dinner, Sehun’s been very sweet to her… until they got out of the house.

 

“Sehun-ah, it’s been really fun being with your family. I hope I could still meet them soon,” Yeonhee told Sehun as soon as they got inside the car. Sehun smiled at her with a hint of sadness. She looked at him confusingly. “Why do you look so sad all of a sudden?” Yeonhee asked him. Sehun smiled again and started the engine without answering her. She sighed. ‘I hope there’s no problem again.’ She thought to herself.

Through the ride, they we’re full of silence until Sehun spoke. “1 week more..” He muttered. Yeonhee sensed a disappointment in his voice. “Yeah. I-I’m gonna miss you, master.” She answered, with a hint of joking. “I won’t.” Sehun replied, hurting her more. She just chuckled at him and didn’t dare to speak anymore. “Yeonhee…” Sehun started again. She didn’t respond because she’s afraid he might say something rude again so she just waited for him to continue. But he didn’t, making the atmosphere awkward once more.

 

Soon, they reached Yeonhee’s house. Yeonhee quickly stepped out of the car and peeked in the door of their house. She found no one inside. She still doesn’t want to go because she’ll be alone for the night if ever Yunho will be late. She swallowed all her pride and turned back to Sehun only to find him standing by the door of the car. “S-sehun-ah, can I stay here with you for awhile? Oppa’s not here yet.” Yeonhee asked, crossing her fingers at the back. Sehun nodded with no expression painted on his face. She then stood beside him by the door also while looking at the bright moon. “Yeonhee…I don’t want you to be my pretend-girlfriend anymore.” Sehun said all of a sudden.

Yeonhee just stood still there without responding, feeling the pain Sehun’s giving to her right now. She looked away when she already felt hot tears streaming down her face. Suddenly, a pair of arms trapped her both sides. She looked in front of her and saw Sehun smiling. “I don’t want you to be my pretend-girlfriend because…I want you to be my real girlfriend.” Soon as Yeonhee heard those words, her heart burst into happiness. Sehun wants her to be his girlfriend! Sehun then wiped her tears away and leaned his face closer.

“Sorry for making it hard for you. I just feel scared, scared that you will reject me and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to lose you, baby…” Sehun said, caressing her cheeks while leaning closer and closer until their nose touched. “I love you, Jung Yeonhee..” Sehun whispered before he captured her lips. Yeonhee shed a tear. She never thought that he feels the same way for her. She never thought for this day to come. Sehun wiped the tear she shed with his thumb then traveled both of his arms around her waist.

Their tongues met each other as soon as they opened their lips, both battled for dominance, deepening the sweet kiss they’re sharing. She put her hands on Sehun’s nape, pulling him closer. Sehun smiled at the kiss and deepened it more, feeling the sparks around each other. Both shared a passionate kiss with the moon shining brightly at them. They soon broke the kiss, panting for air. They smiled at each other sweetly, not moving away. “Does that mean you’re mine now?” Sehun asked, looking at her with so much love in his eyes. “Hmm. I’ll think about it,” Yeonhee teased making Sehun pout. Sehun then gave her a peck on the lips and looked at her again. “How about now?” He asked, once again making Yeonhee giggle. “Yes… and I love you too, Oh Sehun.” She answered before they shared another passionate kiss once more.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yeonhee. I’d like to introduce you to someone.”  Yunho stated, smiling at Yeonhee. Yunho then stepped away and the person from his back appeared. “Omo! Key!!!”  Yeonhee squealed, hugging her childhood friend. “Yeonnie! I missed you!” Key exclaimed as he hugged back Yeonhee. Yeonhee smiled at him delightly. Key is her childhood friend, they’ve been playmates and bestfriends until Key and his family moved to another place. “Kiddo, from now on, Key will be going to your school.” Yunho butted in, making her squealed and hugged him even tighter. “Chincha? It will be great! I’ll show you around the school and I promise you, you’re gonna love it!” She exclaimed, smiling at him.

She was still at home with Yunho when he suddenly appeared with Key. Later, she’s gonna have to show him around the school premises. Key and her shared stories to each other until they reached the school, Key even told her that he was a trainee at SM Entertainment, the same agency with her brother that’s why it’s been easy for her brother to find him. Key was just a good friend.. nothing more, but people mistaken them as a couple. Whenever it would be mention, Key and she will just laugh not like the others who would suddenly build awkwardness between them. They treat each other as twins, like brother and sister. They even teased each other ugly, and skinships don’t have a meaning to them, it’s just an affection for two old bestfriends.

“We’re here!” She told Key when they reached the school. They used Key’s scooter to drive to the school. “Oh, wow! You’re school is really big! I hope there’s some ladies there.” Key joked as he arranged his hair playfully. “Aish, shut up. Let’s just go inside already because my Sehun’s waiting for me!” Yeonhee exclaimed. “You’re crazy but I love you.” Key said, laughing. “I know that.” She replied before they both walked inside the campus.

Soon as they went inside, Yeonhee searched her eyes for Sehun but didn’t find any sign of him until a pair of arms circled around her waist. “Baby..” that husky voice that touched her ears. She turned around only to be surprised by his lips. It was only a peck but it means a lot to her. “Yah. Somebody might see us,” She whispered to him. “I don’t care.” Sehun answered as he broke his hug and placed one of his arm around Yeonhee’s waist. Key giggled at the sight in front of him, his bestfriends been very mushy. “Ahh, Sehun, this is my childhood friend, Key. He’ll be going to our school from now on. Key, this is Sehun, my boyfriend.” Yeonhee introduced. Key smiled and bowed while Sehun just nodded at him. Yeonhee noticed this and simply pinched Sehun’s arm. “Ahh..W-welcome to our school,” Sehun forced to say. “Well, I’ll leave you for awhile, Yeonnie. See you later.” Key said and bid goodbye, leaving the two lovebirds.

As soon as Key left, Yeonhee faced Sehun and gave him a glare. “Don’t be rude to him. He’s been my bestfriend since I was young.” She told him. Sehun just rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand, clasping it with his but Yeonhee pulled her hand from his. Sehun then pouted and sighed. “All right, I’m sorry..” He said as he bowed his head. “Okay.” Yeonhee replied and left. Sehun then chased her, trying to reached her hand. “Baby, I’m sorry..” He apologized once again as he pulled her and looked at her in the eye. Yeonhee smiled and just nodded, turning her head back to her destination. Both of them walked with their hands clasped.

“Omoooo! So cheesy!” Yeonhee and Sehun turned their heads to the side and saw Sehun’s freak friends, squealing like fangirls. “Sehun oppa! Why did you leave me?” Chanyeol pretended to cry. “I think my heart’s gonna break! Sehun oppa! Why?” Baekhyun acted in, obviously teasing the two. “We’re you’re number one fan! We’ll accept it no matter how it hurts.” Lu Han added, making all of them laugh. “Wooooh! Victory for the new couple!” Kai exclaimed as all of them chanted for the two. “Yah! You’re all overreacting.” Sehun told them, still holding Yeonhee’s hand. “Ani. We’re just enjoying this special moment with you and by special moment, there’ll be party at my house tonight! Woooh!” Lu Han said, making all scream. Sehun and Yeonhee just laughed and continued walking.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

The student’s we’re gathered at the School’s gymnasium. Today, they will be declaring the winners of the student’s title. Ofcourse, only the populars we’re nominated for each year but it seems like this year, everything’s mixed up. They first started at the ladies, Kisha even won the title ‘The Campus’ Bookworm’ that made Kisha even more popular than before. ‘The Campus’ Dancing Machine’ was received by Kai, once again, making the girls’ swoon over him, ‘The Campus’ President’ was won by Suho. ‘The Campus’ Varsity Jock’ was presented to Tao that made Kisha proud. ‘The Campus’ Player’ was given to Baekhyun, making all of the girls squealed. ‘The Campus’ Voice’ was also introduced to Jino, he even prepared a special number for everyone. ‘The Campus’ Hot Joker’ was received by Chanyeol because of his jolly yet handsome face. ‘The Campus’ Face’ was presented to Xiumin because of his cute face, the girls even made him do the ‘aegyo’ in front of everybody. ‘The Campus’ Brain’ was given to Lu Han because of his grades, efforts and hardworks on his studies, making him top the list.

Yeonhee got surprised when she heard her name being called, she won the title ‘The Campus’ Sweetheart’ Without her knowing that she’s been nominated. When she asked her friends about this, they giggled and admitted that they nominated her for it. Lastly, ‘The Campus’ Prince’ was won by Sehun. Every girl in the gymnasium shouted, chanted and squealed when he made his steps to the stage. “Oppa! Saranghae!” They shouted.

Soon as the declaration finished, they all bowed all together for one last time and was ready to get off the stage when Lu Han suddenly stole the mic from the MC. “Party tonight at my house!” He exclaimed as everyone got wild like party animals. “Hey, don’t forget tonight, arasso? We’ll celebrate our victory!” Lu Han told the others when he already got off. “Yes, sir!” They all said in unison and set off.

 

"You going tonight?" Sehun asked Yeonhee as soon as they reached outside the gymnasium. "I don't know, are you?" Yeonhee asked back. "If you are." Sehun replied, pulling Yeonhee closer to him. "Then i will.." Yeonhee said as she also, snuggled closer to him. Sehun then smirked and pulled Yeonhee to a vacant room. He secured the door lock and trapped her between his arms. Yeonhee's back touched the wall as Sehun leaned closer and closer. "I missed your kisses, baby.." He said, lifting Yeonhee's chin. Yeonhee then traveled her hands around his nape and drawned him closer. "Oh, really? Then how much you missed my kisses?" She teased, as she stuck her tongue out slightly. Sehun didn't waste any moment and grabbed the opportunity. He snuggled her close as their lips met. They kissed hungrily as if swallowing each other's lips. Yeonhee then felt Sehun's tongue nibbling her lips, asking for entrance. She hesitated no more and opened her lips meeting his tongue with hers. Their tongues played with each other and explored each other's sweetness. Sehun tightened his embrace to her, feeling her body with his making him groan into the kiss. His hormones we're now teasing him, wanting for Yeonhee but he won't... Kissing her is the farthest he can only do with her. He loves her and he respects her.

When he felt himself reaching his limit, he broke the kiss first and stared at her deeply. "I love you, Yeonhee." He whispered to her making Yeonhee's heart melt. "Sorry i had to stop. I respect you and i want to do it with you on the night of our wedding." Sehun told her as he gave her a one last peck on the lips. Yeonhee felt very happy with him. He said he's gonna marry her! Is that how much Sehun loves her? She thought and smiled. Sehun then unlocked the door with still their hands clasped to each other. Sehun kissed her head as they walked out of the room.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: I feel like this chapter's just pure nonsense. :(

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE.