Chapter Thirty-Seven.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Sehun was fiddling with his phone, waiting for a one single call from Yeonhee. These past 3 weeks, he looks like a mess. He doesn’t want to eat or even move. He was just there, lying on his bed. The door suddenly burst open, Sehun quickly stood up, waiting for any news. But Kai just stood there, shaking his head. As he couldn’t take it anymore, he went to his closet and get a jacket.

“Where are you going?” Kai asked. “I’ll find her on my own.” He stated but Kai grabbed his arm. “How can you? Even polices couldn’t find her.” Kai said. Sehun shove his arm away and went to his car without leaving any words.

Yeonhee’s missing for 3 weeks already and nobody knows why. He just got a call from Yunho, asking him if Yeonhee went with them because she didn’t go home. They even checked her friends’ house if she was there but no sign of her. It’s been 3 weeks already and everybody was already working on searching for her, as hard as they could. No sign of her.

‘Where are you, baby? Please… come back to me’ He was driving and driving, not knowing where he would go. Tears continued to flow from his eyes. It was raining hard and the road was completely blank then it suddenly hit him. The memories they had. Everything… The first time they met at the library, the first time he saw her at a bench, reading her own book without any awareness that somebody was watching her. That’s the very first time he had fallen in love with her. 

Everything came back to him… he could now remember everything when a person suddenly passed across him. He quickly stepped on the brake as hard as he could, the window was really wet and moist so he couldn’t see if the person was okay or not. He opened his door and stepped into the rain, he ran to the person and helped her sat up. “Are you okay?” He asked.

The person looked up and his jaws dropped. “Y-yeonhee..” He whispered. Yeonhee looks like a mess, she had bruises all over her body, big eye bags covered her eyes, she lost a lot of weight and her lips we’re so much swollen. “S-sehun..” was the last thing he heard before Yeonhee collapsed in to his arms.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun watched the beautiful lady in front of him. She was sleeping like an angel. He caressed her face gently as tears started to escape from his eyes. “Yeonhee..” He murmured. He buried his face to her hand as he silently cried there. He then suddenly felt Yeonhee’s hand moved, he quickly stood up waiting for her response. Yeonhee slowly opened her eyes and blinked continuously. “Baby..” He whispered. Yeonhee groaned then looked at him. Wasting no time, he attacked her with a hug and cried on her shoulders. “What happened?” Yeonhee asked in between breaths. Sehun broke the hug and stared at her. “I should be asking you that..” He said. Yeonhee stared in to a blank space first before he went back to Sehun, her eyes now full of fear. “J-jaejoong..” She muttered as she started to cry.

Sehun’s head suddenly boiled at the thought of Jaejoong hurting her. “What did he do to you?” He asked coldly, staring straight at her face. But Yeonhee continued to sob in his arms as she remembered everything that happened. “H-he kidnapped me..” Yeonhee started. Sehun just stayed still, listening to her every detail.

 

“Jaejoong, where are we?” Yeonhee asked as she scanned the place. Their car was parked at a rest house far from the city. Jaejoong didn’t answer her, instead, he turned to face her as his lips landed on hers. She tried to struggle but his hands were gripping both of her hands. He kissed her hungrily and forcedly not minding if she’s hurting or not. “Jaejoong..no..let..go..” She said in between kisses. Little did she know that Jaejoong shoved a drug in to her during the kiss that made her weak.

When he broke the kiss, she had no more strength to fight back then she just felt herself being lifted up. “You’re mine, Yeonhee. Just mine.” Was the last thing she heard before everything went black to her.

When she woke up, it was already morning. Her hands were tied up and she was in a bed. The room seems not so scary but she didn’t care because it was Jaejoong’s. The door then burst open revealing Jaejoong. She shot him a death glare but he looks unaffected. “I brought food, honey.” He said as he sat beside her. She moved away from him, not looking at his face. “Get away from me.” She told him but he just moved closer. “What’s wrong, honey?” Jaejoong asked as if he didn’t do anything.

She faced him and looked at him angrily. “WHAT’S WRONG?! YOU’RE ASKING ME WHAT’S ING WRONG?! ARE YOU CRAZY, JAEJOONG?!” She yelled at him. Jaejoong sighed and cupped her cheeks. “I’ll make it up to you, okay? I love you.” He just said, giving her a peck on the lips. “Don’t you kiss me like that! I hate you Jaejoong…i-I hate you..” She replied as she started to sob. Jaejoong caressed her face while she still struggle.

“I gave you another chance. How could you do it again?! Huh, Jaejoong! Why can’t you just let me be happy with Sehun?!” She snapped. Jaejoong’s face then turned cold and gave her a hard slap on the face. “Don’t you mention another man’s name in front of me! Especially that Sehun!” He shouted at her but Yeonhee still fought back. “No! Even if your hurt me a thousand times, I would still love Sehun! Even if you kill me right now!” She shouted back. Jaejoong gave her another slap on the face and stood up.

“Why can’t you just love me, Yeonhee?” Jaejoong asked. “I can’t love a devil, Kim Jaejoong.” She answered without looking at him. “You won’t get out of here until you have learned to love me.” He stated before he slammed the door shut. Yeonhee let out all of her tears as he left.

For that past 3 weeks, Jaejoong would leave for his work. He would act sweet and mushy to her all the time but when she would reject him hard, he would hurt her then soon after, he would apologize to death. He’s like some freak bipolar monster. Whenever he would caught her trying to escape, he would hurt her again. She rejected him all the time but when she found herself no way out, she decided to come up with a plan. She then remembered Jaejoong’s statement that he would only let go of her if she have learned to love him so that day when she was almost hit by Sehun’s car, she worked on with her plan.

Jaejoong was sitting on the couch, watching tv when she called out to him. Jaejoong quickly rushed inside her room. When he got nearer, she forced herself to kiss him so she could escape fast. “Jaejoong.. I realize that I need you…” She murmured, trying to reach out to his lips, stupid as he is, he fell for her plan. “I’m really glad you realized it sooner, honey. I love you..” He said as he then kissed her back. Yeonhee pretended to moan as Jaejoong reached for her neck and kissed her all over. She pretended as if she was liking it, she let him take advantage of her for it was the only thing that could help her escape.

Unknowingly, Jaejoong unchained her hands. Yeonhee placed both of her hands around her neck, still kissing him. Jaejoong removed his shirt quickly as he lay her on the bed gently. He caressed her face and stared at her deeply. “I’m really happy right now, Yeonhee.” He said then kissed her again.

When he was about to rip her shirt open, Yeonhee took all of her strength she got and kicked him on the groin as hard as she could. Jaejoong jumped out of the bed and rolled around the floor in pain. Yeonhee quickly rushed outside and ran as fast as she could, Jaejoong couldn’t chase her because of the burning pain. Yeonhee was crying while she ran and ran. She didn’t know where she was heading to but that’s when a car just honk in front of her. She felt so weak that she could barely see who it was until everything just went black.

 

 

Sehun watched Yeonhee as she sleep there peacefully. After she told him the whole story, she felt weak again and just collapsed in to his arms. He then kissed her lips before he put on his sweater again. “Where are you going again, Sehun? Yeonhee will look for you.” Lu Han suddenly blocked his way. “I have something to fix. Watch Yeonhee for me, hyung.” He said. “Are you sure you’ll do it alone?” Lu Han asked. He just gave him a nod before he went off.