Chapter Twenty-Two.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

The weekend already came. It was a Saturday morning and Yeonhee was still sleeping. She just went home yesterday with Yunho, she doesn’t want to stay too long at Sehun’s house, it will be a burden, she thought. She only stayed at his house for 1 day and she’s been absent for almost a week so this weekend, there will be a lot of things she’s gonna do. Yunho never left her side, right now, he’s staying with her. He told her that he’s gonna be staying with her for awhile until he get a new house.

Yeonhee was still in dreamland, snoring when a loud squeal woke her. “YEONHEE!!! WAKE UP!!!” She quickly jumped out of the bed and landed her on the cold floor. Her friends’ burst out of laughter because of her clumsiness, “Ha-ha, very funny guys,” She glared at them while she rubbed her head. She stood up and sat at her bed. “What brings you here?” She asked as she landed her head on the pillow. “Yah! How could you not tell us about what happened to you?” Haebin nagged like a big sister. “I don’t want to remember it and I don’t want to worry you anymore.” She answered. “You still should have told us about it. We have the rights to. We already saw your body and still? Aish, Jung Yeonhee!” Haebin continued, pointing her finger at her and giving her a warning look. “Arasso. Mianhe..” Yeonhee apologized, pouting at her friends.

“Apology accepted. Now, what do you want to do today?” Nihyo, one of her friends asked. “I don’t know but I want to sleep so go now.” She answered as she lay on the bed and covered her head with a pillow. “Oh, no, sleeping beauty. Your prince charming just texted us to fix you up today so let’s go, go, go!” Kisha butted in, holding her cellphone while reading something. “Prince what?” before Yeonhee could protest, Her friends already grabbed a hold on her foot and pulled her to get up.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

“Ugh! I need to get some sleep!” Yeonhee protested at her friends. They just smiled at her teasingly and grabbed their make-up kit. They sat her at the chair and tied both of her hands so she could protest no more. “Yah!” She shrieked, giving each of them a glare but they just laughed at her and go on with their work. They just put a little make-up on her. Foundation, blush-on, just a little eyeliner and some lipgloss then they searched for a dress in her closet. Yeonhee kept on protesting and protesting but her friends’ acted like they didn’t hear anything. Soon they found a cute dress like this:

http://www.squidoo.com/cute-dresses

 

And paired it with a pink-opened high-heels, They also tied her hair into a messy bun. “Tada!” Kisha exclaimed as soon as they finished fixing her. Yeonhee looked into the mirror and she was stunned with what she saw. “I-is that me?” She asked. Her friends nodded and went beside her. Kisha held her shoulders and smiled. “You never believe whenever people tell you you’re beautiful. You never believe in yourself, Yeonhee.” Kisha said then turned Yeonhee to face her. “You’re beautiful…You’re enough..Just always think of that, arasso?” Kisha continued. Yeonhee then hugged her friends and thanked them.

 

After 30 minutes…

“Hurry, Yeonhee!” Her friends suddenly shrieked as they open the door. Yeonhee furrowed her brows and looked at them. She was sitting alone in her room for 30 minutes because her friends told her to just wait there and now, they’re panicking for no reason. “Why?” She asked, calm. “Prince Sehun is there! Already waiting for you!” Her friends squealed. Soon, as she heard Sehun’s name, she also started panicking like them. “D-do I look good?” She asked them. “You’re Beautiful!” They exclaimed as they smiled at her and lead her downstairs.

When they reached downstairs, Yeonhee started panicking and pretended that she forgot something. “Wait- Wait, I forgot something.” She told them but before she could reach the stairs, they pushed her and made her bumped into someone…someone gorgeous.

She gulped as she felt his fresh scent touched her nose. She then felt a hand touched her chin and raised her head only to meet the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. They stared each other for a moment only to find themselves hypnotized by each. “Ehem..” One of her friends cough, they we’re then snapped back and arranged themselves. “Now, what was that you forgot?” Kisha asked. “Ani..I-it’s nothing.” She answered without looking at them. “L-let’s go?” Sehun asked and she just nodded with her eyes glued on the floor.

She then heard her friends squealed like fangirls when Sehun held her hand. She just gave each of them a glare and set off. They both reached the car with silence and feeling tensed about the atmosphere. Since that day that they kissed, they haven’t talk to each other lately so now, it’s making the both of them awkward. “B-by the way, you look really beautiful..” Sehun started, breaking the silence. Yeonhee turned her head to him and met his eyes. He was looking at her with amazement. “Thank you..you too.” She replied, slightly smiling. “Ahh..S-sehun, where are we going and why did you even bother to call my friends just to fix me a dress or make me look like this?” She asked. “Have you forgotten? I’ll introduce you to my parents today.” Sehun answered. “And I told them to just find a decent dress for you and put a little make up on you. I didn’t expect it to be more than that.” He continued.

She sighed. ‘Does that mean he doesn’t like how I look today?’ Yeonhee asked herself. She felt disappointed. “But I still love the effort your friends did to you. You’re always so beautiful.” Sehun told her, making her heart melt. “Thank you, Sehun-ah.” She thanked. Her frown suddenly turned into a big smile…a really big smile.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Sehun. I’m really nervous. I’m not really good in acting,” Yeonhee said as soon as she stepped out the car. Their house was really big, their family must be really rich. She stared at the house in front of her and a lot of ‘what ifs’ crossed her mind. “Don’t worry, they don’t bite. I’ll be here beside you.” Sehun comforted as he held her hand. She just nodded at him and let him lead the way.

Sehun opened the door of their mansion and lead Yeonhee in. Sehun then went to her mom and kissed her on the cheeks then went back to Yeonhee and held her hand again tightly. Mrs. Oh smiled in delight as soon as she saw the girl beside Sehun. Sehun’s mom was really beautiful and she doesn’t seem to be like those of evil moms. She looks fresh, young and calm. “Is she?” Mrs. Oh asked her son. Sehun nodded as an answer.

"So, you're my little boy's girlfriend. Nice meeting you, darling..Finally, Sehun's able to introduce someone to us seriously." Mrs. Oh said as she gave Yeonhee a little yet comforting hug to make her feel better.

Yeonhee smiled and bowed. “Nice meeting you too, Mrs. Oh. You’re really beautiful.” She answered, smiling delightly at Mrs. Oh.  “Oh, thank you, darling. You are too. Give me a lot of grandchildren, arasso?” Mrs. Oh teased that made both of them blushed. “Omma!” Sehun protested to her mom. “I was just kidding, now, let’s sit first and have some tea.” Mrs. Oh said, motioning them to sit down. She watched how Sehun acts and studied it. She smiled when she got her own answer.

"Well, i must say, darling. I can see that both of you loves each other by the way you two acted. I have my instincts." Mrs. Oh continued. "I love your son very much, Mrs Oh." Yeonhee answered as she looked at Sehun's eyes lovingly. Sehun looked back at her with so much happiness when she said those words. “Oh! How delightful! You two are so sweet.” Mrs. Oh complimented, giggling like a teenager.

They both giggled with her, still acting like they’re for real. “Now, Sehun honey, call your father and tell him that Yeonhee’s already here.” Mrs. Oh told Sehun. Sehun looked at Yeonhee first, telling her that he’ll be right back before he go.  Yeonhee just nodded at him and there he left. “You’re really pretty, darling. What’s your full name?” Mrs. Oh then asked, still smiling. “Jung Yeonhee, ma’am,” Yeonhee answered. “Ahh. Your surname’s similar to my daughter’s idol. She’s been talking about it whole day and whole night. That’s Jung Yunnie? Oh, I don’t know.” Mrs. Oh narrated, while laughing at her own. “That’s Jung Yunho, Mrs. Oh. Actually, he’s my brother.” Yeonhee answered. “Really? My daughter will be very happy when she hears about this and please drop the formalities. Call me ‘Omma’.” Mrs. Oh told her. “B-but, isn’t that supposed to be—“ “I insist. I can feel that you’re very special. Call me ‘Omma’, darling.” Mrs. Oh insisted, smiling at her warmly. “Kamsahamnida, Mrs—I mean, Omma.” Yeonhee replied, bowing her head politely.

Sehun and his father then appeared while she and Mrs. Oh’s having a smooth conversation. Soon as Yeonhee saw Mr. Oh, she stood up and bowed at him. “Hello there.” Mr. Oh greeted, smiling at her. His face was also young like Mrs. Oh and he has a smiling face that’s why their real age wasn’t that obvious. They have a very lively attitude. “It seems that this one’s really special, huh?” Mr. Oh told Sehun silently. Sehun just smiled at him and went back to Yeonhee. Mr. Oh then sat beside Mrs. Oh and held her hand. The two’s really sweet to each other. ‘I wish we could also be like that someday.’ Yeonhee thought to herself, thinking of Sehun.

“So, Yeonhee. Tell us about your family,” Mr. Oh started. Yeonhee gulped and looked at Sehun, Sehun nodded at her telling her to continue. “Hmm. I live alone right now. My mom’s really busy with her work as well as my father. They we’re already separated since I was young. My dad doesn’t come home already because he has his own now. He lives somewhere with his girl but he still supports me while my mom’s busy with her business and she wants to live a single and free life right now so I’m just letting her.” Yeonhee felt Sehun’s hand holding hers tightly, as if it was telling her that he’ll always be there.

“ My brother’s been my own family. Since the day that my mom and dad separated, he’s been my mom, dad and brother, he’s been always so protective of me until he needs to move out of the house because of his training. I was left there and I was only 13 that time. I started to live an independent life, by then, I learned how to walk by myself. My brother came back after his debut, he then gave me a much better life. He gave me some of his savings so I could buy things for myself and he even promised me that one day, he’ll sent me to America for me to continue my studies there. So now, I guess I can handle it. I did it for many years and I know I could still do it for the next years that will come.” Yeonhee ended, she could now feel her her eyes getting hot, ready to cry. She just rubbed her eyes, not letting the tears to come out. Even though she could live by herself, she also needs a father and mother’s guide.

She waited for Sehun’s parent’s response but they just stared at her, speechless with their eyes full of sadness. “Oh, dear..” Mrs. Oh mumbled. Mrs. Oh then stood up and went to her side. “Come, darling.” Mrs. Oh opened her arms wide and motioned Yeonhee to hug her. Yeonhee smiled and hug Mrs. Oh, wholeheartedly. She had never felt such comfort before. She had never felt a mother’s hug for many years. Right now, she felt secured as tears streamed down her face.

When Mrs. Oh broke the hug, she tried to hide her tears but Sehun wiped it away before she could. “From now on, we will treat you as our own. You could also treat us as your mom and dad, right dear?” Mrs. Oh said as she turned her head to her husband who was seemed to be touched by her story. “Yes. You’re always welcome here at home.” Mr. Oh continued. “You can always run to us and tell us your problems, arasso? We will be a good family to you.” Mrs. Oh touched her face and smiled at her warmly. “Thank you so much, Mr. and Mrs. Oh.” Yeonhee thanked as she repay their smiles.

Sehun then slowly back-hugged her and kissed her forehead. “You heard that, baby? You’ll soon be Mrs. Oh,” Sehun joked that made Yeonhee blushed all over. “Oh, don’t be too mushy in front of us, Sehun honey.” Mrs. Oh said that made all of them laugh.

“Hey, hey, hey! What’s going on here?” They all turned their heads to that voice and saw a pretty lady by the door. “Noona!” Sehun exclaimed. The lady smiled and ran to them, giving her parents a hug. “Sehunnie! I missed you!!” The lady said as she turned to Sehun, pinching his cheeks. “And who is this beautiful girl with you?” The lady asked, smiling at Yeonhee. Sehun’s noona was really pretty. She has a small round face, her features are just like Sehun, only girlier and she has a short hair emphasizing her face. “Noona, this is Jung Yeonhee, my girlfriend. Yeonhee, this is my noona, Oh Suhee.” Sehun introduced. Yeonhee offered her hand for her to shake but instead, she gave her a big warm hug. “Finally! I’ve been longing for a little sister!” Suhee exclaimed, still hugging her.

“Noona! Not too tight.” Sehun warned, with a hint of joking. “Oh, mianhe. I’m just too excited. I’m really asking for a sister but mom and dad’s too lazy to make one.” Suhee joked making all of them burst into laughter. “Suhee, darling, did you know that Yeonhee’s big brother is Jung Yunho?” Mrs. Oh suddenly cut off. Suhee’s eyes went round and shrieked like a fangirl. “Omo! Chincha?! Please introduce me to him, please!!” Suhee begged. The sophisticated lady earlier suddenly turned into a crazy teenage fangirl. “Arasso.” Yeonhee answered, smiling like crazy to Sehun’s family.

Finally, she found a new home… but there’s just only one thing… SEHUN.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Another update! Wipiii! :P Guys, sorry if there's some wrong grammars. I didn't get the chance to edit this one because i was sleepy already. Hihi^^ And yeah, i know this is a boring chapter, okay? I'll make it up to you soon. Also, I have a question for youuu:

 

DO YOU WANT SEHUN AND YEONHEE TO BE TOGETHER ALREADY OR NOT YET?

JUST COMMENT YOUR ANSWER. ^^

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEEEEEEASE!

Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyooo. <3 *kisses*