Chapter Twenty-Eight.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Sehun was walking down the hallway when he saw Suho, carrying some of Yeonhee’s things. He furrowed his brows and tried to approach him. He haven’t seen Yeonhee around since this morning and when he called her, she didn’t picked up. “Suho! Why do you have Yeonhee’s things?” He asked. “I brought Yeonhee home earlier.” Suho explained coldly. “Why?” Sehun asked. “She was crying earlier and she felt really weak.” Suho continued, as he looked away from him. “W-what? Why didn’t you tell me?!” Sehun demanded while he glared at Suho. “I don’t think you deserve to know.” Suho stated calmly when he suddenly earned a push from Sehun. He didn’t fight back and instead, he just looked at Sehun with a warning look. “If you think that I’m the bad guy here, well, think again..” Suho said before he walked away leaving Sehun.

Sehun clenched his fist as he, too, walked away with his boiling in anger. He decided to dial Yeonhee’s number again but she didn’t answer once more. He just decided to send her a voice message to assure if anything’s wrong. “Baby, is something wrong? Please talk to me already.. I love you.” He said, worrying about something he can’t figure out.

After sending the voice message, his phone suddenly rang. His soul jumped, thinking that it was Yeonhee but it turned out to be Yunho. It was a voice message too. He listened to it as he heard a sigh before Yunho spoke. “Listen, Sehun.. I found out about what you did to my sister then I thought about it and I figured out that I was wrong. I was wrong of trusting you.. Seeing Yeonhee in pain is really hard for me. Have you even thought about what she’d been through? I guess not. Hurting her is already enough for me to make up my mind about this.. She’ll leave for America sooner, Sehun.. I’m sorry but I just don’t want her to get hurt again. Goodbye..”

Sehun’s heart beat rapidly at what he heard. Yeonhee found out about it without her knowing the real story! He must explain to her everything before it’s too late. He can’t let her go and he won’t. Lu Han’s right. He should’ve told her already in the first place. He felt so stupid for hurting her. He quickly made his steps and ran to his car. He don’t care even if he would skip class, he just want her to know how much he loves her. As fast as he could, he started the engine of his car and drove it to it’s speed limit. He wished to himself that Yeonhee’s on their house.

Soon, he reached their house. He quickly ran to the door without even turning the car off. He knocked and knocked but no one answered. He knocked once more but nothing again. He just decided to unlock it by himself by banging on it. As he opened the door, he found emptiness inside. Nobody but him. He then saw a lunchbox by a table nearby. He slowly grabbed it and opened it only to be surprised by his favorite food that was now cold. He also found a note stick to the lunch box. As soon as he read it, tears streamed down his face. ‘I love you so much, hubby.’ He was an idiot for hurting her and he will never forgive himself.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

5 years later…

 

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, sweetie! Make your wish.” Yeonhee smiled at her foreign friends as they sang her a birthday song and surprised her with a cake. She closed her eyes and made her wish. The only wish she’s wishing every year. She then blow the candles as she finished making her wish. She hugged her friends one by one before they popped up the wine. “Now, it’s party time!” Her friends exclaimed. She smiled at them and excused herself for awhile.

She walked to her room and logged in to her account. She excitedly opened her webcam and smiled from ear to ear. “Yeonhee! Happy Birthday! We missed you already!” Kisha, Haebin and NIhyo exclaimed at the webcam. “Do you even plan on going back?” Kisha asked, giving her a puppy dog eyes. “Ofcourse, just need to finish some business here,” she explained. “Well, you better be cause you won’t be missing this!” Kisha exclaimed as she raised her right hand and showed a ring on her ring finger. “I’m really happy for you and Tao..” She answered on low tone voice. Her friends sighed as she looked down. “Don’t worry, Yeonnie. There’s still a happy ending for you, okay?” Kisha assured. She forced a smile on them but still, her heart’s still in pain. “I-I’ll talk to you later, okay? I love you all.” She told them as she ended their conversation.

She then collapsed on the bed and thoughts filled her mind. It’s been five years since she moved here in America. When she moved, she found new peers, new environment and a more pressured life but it’s been fun studying there also. She finished her studies there and graduated a year ago. With the help of her brother, she built her own business so she could also help him with his work. She’s now a successful fashion designer in New York but ofcourse, being new, her name’s not that popular yet but a lot of celebrities get her sometimes to be their designer. It’s been also five years since she left Korea without any goodbyes. Her friends just found out about it through Yunho. Also, after she left Korea, she had never heard of him ever again. Yunho would not even speak about him if they would talk to each other.

That day she left, she kept the pain inside. She loves him yet she hates him for hurting her but last year, when Kisha and she had a sincere talk, her heart melted and she learned to forgive him. Kisha told her the whole story through webcam.

“Tao had suspicions about their bet already so he asked Sehun to help him find out about it by hanging out with us and making us fall In love with them. Sehun agreed because from the very start, he’s already inlove with you, Yeonhee. He only agreed to be close to you. Yeonhee, Sehun’s been your stalker since you went to that school. Not a stalker literally but your secret admirer. He even tried some things he doesn’t do like going to the library just to see you. But halfway through their plan, when he realized what he’s doing would only hurt you, he stopped. He decided to get close to you on his own way and he stopped sticking with Tao’s plan. They even fought about it. When the time came that you and Sehun became a lover, he decided not to tell you about it because he’s afraid that you’ll leave him. But when you found out about it, you mistaken that he was just using you but he isn’t. Sehun talked to me when you left, he told me that you’re not his girlfriend but his wife. He loves you so much, Yeonhee..”

Remembering every detail that Kisha told her made her tear up. She wasted five years of their love! She should have confirmed it first before leaving. In the middle of her thoughts, she was interrupted by a knock on the door. She wiped her tears away and fixed herself. “Coming!” She said as she opened the door of her room. “Surprise!” Her friends exclaimed suddenly as they stepped back, revealing her brother. “Oppa!” She attacked him with a big hug. Yunho laughed with her excitement then hugged her back. “I missed you, kiddo..” Yunho said when he broke the hug.

“Your brother called us that he will be arriving and told us not to tell you.” Her other friend exclaimed. She muttered ‘thank you’ to them before she turned to her brother. “I’m so happy you’re here. What about your schedules, oppa?” She asked. “Nah. I cancelled all of it. And I also came here to fetch you.” Yunho answered, surprising her. She furrowed her brows and stared at her brother. “Fetch me?” She asked.

“You’re going home to Korea with me,” Yunho stated making her jaw drop.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Eyo! Sorry for this short update. Hehe^^ Please don't hate me for making Yeonhee leave! ~.~ I told ya that there's more to come. I'm going to surprise you on the next chapters. Arasso? :) And promise, I'll reply to your comments on the next chapter because right now, Ima go to church! Loveyou, dear chingus. <3

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! :)