Chapter Twenty-Four.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee and Sehun finally reached Lu Han’s house. They peeked through the window of the car and saw a lot of people inside. “Lu Han’s sure a party maniac.” Sehun stated. He then turned to Yeonhee and smiled at her. “Let’s go?” He asked, Yeonhee nodded and smiled. Soon as they stepped out the car, Sehun grabbed her hand and clasped it with his.

Every girl they passed by then looked at her with jealousy and disgust. Noticing it, Sehun held her hand even tighter and snuggled her closer to him. She then felt security as she felt him with her. Yeonhee smiled at him as they continued on their way to Lu Han’s house.

“Hey! Glad you came.” Suho greeted them as they walked inside. Suho just gave her a friendly quick peck on the cheeks making Sehun glared at him. “We’re just friends.” Suho said as he noticed Sehun glaring at him but Sehun didn’t look satisfied and continued glaring at Suho. “All right, hands off!” Suho told him as he raised both his hands in the air as if giving up to a police. Yeonhee just pinched Sehun’s hand and smiled at Suho before going to the others.

When they saw the others gathered around, laughing and chatting, they lead their way there when suddenly, Yeonhee bumped into someone making Sehun catch her. “Oops, sorry,” the person that bumped into her said. Yeonhee and Sehun then raised both of their head and saw Hyunah looking at them with her other brow raise. Sehun then grabbed Yeonhee’s hand, he then stepped closer and tried to cover Yeonhee incase Hyunah would do something to her. “What are you doing here?” He asked coldly.

Hyunah just smiled at them. “Oh, honey, I’m not going to create some scandal here. I’m just here to congratulate the both of you.” She said but Sehun continued on glaring at her, knowing that she’s up to something… dirty. “And especially you, Yeonhee,” Sehun tried to push her away when she’s about to touch Yeonhee. Hyunah then chuckled and stared at Sehun. “Relax, I’m not going to do something.” She said. “I’m just going to advice something to Yeonhee.” Hyunah continued. She then stared at Yeonhee, giving her a warning look. “Just be careful, Yeonhee. Do not be so sure with words.” Hyunah said as her eyes traveled to Sehun, once again. “Sometimes, you don’t know that they’re just acting.” She continued as she smirked at Sehun then looked at Yeonhee again and smiled.

“Well then, enjoy the night!” Hyunah stated finally as she left. Sehun then turned to Yeonhee who was looking at him with a suspicious look. “What does she mean by that?” Yeonhee asked. Sehun held her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. “Don’t believe her, okay? Baby, please trust me..” He said, pleading. Yeonhee just sighed and nodded but still not satisfied with what she answered. She can sense something going on. Sehun placed his arm around her waist and continued on their way to the others.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Kisha, I’m confused.” Yeonhee admitted to Kisha when they we’re the ones left. The others we’re already dancing around, getting drunk while their boyfriends left there them to have some chitchat. “Why? I thought you love him.” Kisha asked as she looked at her seriously. “Yes I do but I can sense something… like he’s hiding something from me.” She answered with a sad expression. She’s afraid that Sehun might hurt her one day and she’ll end up picking the broken pieces of her heart again. “Well, you should try to confront him about it. And also, don’t think about it too much. The important thing is the both of you are happy with each other.” Kisha advised. She just forced a smile at her and tried to forget it.

When she and Kisha already finished their chitchat, her eyes searched for Sehun around the big house. Soon as she found him, she saw him talking to Tao and it looks like they’re talking about something serious. “Yeonhee, c’mon let’s dance!” before she could go to Sehun, Chanyeol already pulled her to the dance with the others. She tried to pull away from them but the guys already gathered around her giving her no space to leave. An arm suddenly grabbed her away from there, luckily, the guys we’re already distracted so they didn’t notice her leave. “Oh, thank you.” Yeonhee thanked as she turned to the one who saved her.

“Suho oppa,” She smiled. “Glad you remember that.” Suho said, grinning from ear to ear. “ofcourse I will.” She told him. They both have a little talk while Yeonhee waited for Sehun.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Baby, your oppa must be waiting for you already.” Sehun told Yeonhee as he placed his arm around her. “I’ll take you home, okay?” He continued. Yeonhee nodded and bid goodbye to the others. “Did you enjoy the party?” Sehun asked as they got inside the car. “Yes, but I’m kind of not feeling well..” Yeonhee answered. Her voice low, she’s still thinking of what Hyunah told her.

“Baby, I won’t be able to sit with you tomorrow at lunch. I still have to tour Key around the school.” Yeonhee said. She still doesn’t want him to notice about her problem and also, she doesn’t want to hurt Sehun’s feelings. It’s not that she doesn’t trust him, it’s just that she’s been very confused. She then saw Sehun pouted. She giggled at him and held onto his arm. “I’ll just call you, arasso?” She told him as she forced a smile. “I’m gonna miss you tomorrow.” Sehun replied, still pouting. “It’s just for a day. I’ll just try to drop by.” She said, makng Sehun smile once again.

Soon they reached Yeonhee’s home, she was already sleeping inside the car when she suddenly felt a pair of lips on hers. She opened her eyes and saw Sehun, stealing a kiss from her. It was just a peck but it made her blush like mad. “We’re here, baby.” Sehun said, looking at her deep in the eyes. “Yah, why did you steal a kiss from me?” She demanded, pouting. Sehun chuckled and caress her face. “I just miss your lips,” He said, smiling at her sweetly. She then giggled and gave him  a quick peck on the lips too. “Goodnight, baby..” She told him as she opened the door of the car. “I love you..” Sehun added before she could close the door. She waited for him to drive away before she went inside. She then felt guilty about not trusting him.

She sighed and went to her room with her face down. She didn’t even bother to wake her brother up to tell him that she’s already home.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yah! Yeonhee!” Yeonhee snapped out and stared at Key who was looking at her while furrowing his brows. They we’re at the school’s garden and Yeonhee’s touring him around the school. “Are you all right?” Key asked. “Y-yes,” She answered. Key rolled his eyes and grabbed her arm. “Look, if you’re not feeling well, let’s just do this tomorrow.” He told her. “Ani. I’m okay, it’s just that I’m thinking of something.” She muttered. “Let it out, chingu.” Key told her as he patted her back. Key then caught a glimpse of Sehun and pointed at him. “Yeonnie, there’s your boyfriend! Maybe he could help you,” Soon as Yeonhee heard the word ‘boyfriend’, she quickly pulled Key somewhere. Both of them hid behind the bushes.

“Yah, why are we hiding?” Key whispered. Yeonhee shush him, still looking at Sehun, waiting for him to leave. When Yeonhee couldn’t find any sign of Sehun, she sighed and stood straight. “You’re still not answering my question.” Key said as both of them left the bushes. “I don’t want to face him, okay? I’m not really sure..” Yeonhee admitted, her face turned down. “About what?” Key asked. “I don’t even know,” She replied, rubbing the temple of her head. “You need some fresh air, Yeonhee.” Key suggested, looking at her straight. “Yes.. maybe I do..” She answered, muttering under her breath.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee just took the bus on her way home. She didn’t stay late at school, afraid that she might bumped into Sehun. She felt tired, stressed and pressured today. Plus, her oppa’s not home so there’s no one to comfort her. She changed into her pajamas and decided to go to bed early.

As she was about to close her eyes, her cellphone suddenly rang. Without looking, she picked the phone up thinking that it was just someone else. “Yoboseyo?” She answered tiredly. “Baby..” Her body jumped awake when she heard Sehun’s voice. She missed him so much. “Your brother told me that he won’t be home tonight and he also told me to check on you from time to time.” Sehun said. Yeonhee can’t reply something to him, it’s like her lips we’re zipped up. “Baby, are you okay? You didn’t drop by earlier.” Sehun asked, his voice was filled with concern. “Yes, I’m okay and sorry I didn’t get the chance to drop by… I was just busy that I forgot.” She reasoned, trying to eat the guilt.

“I know there’s something wrong. Is it about what Hyunah told you? Does it bother you?” Sehun asked continuously. She stayed silent for awhile, and that silence answered his question. She then heard Sehun sighed on the other line. “Don’t you trust me?” Sehun asked all of a sudden. “Aniyo.. It’s just that it bugged me so much.. I’m sorry, sehun.” Yeonhee apologized, her voice full of sadness. “I understand you but please… just trust me, baby.” Sehun replied. “I will, I love you, Sehun.” Yeonhee answered. She felt a little bit okay when Sehun confronted her about it.

“I want to make sure you’re okay..” Sehun said. She furrowed her brows, wondering what he means. “Look outside,” He told her. Yeonhee quickly ran to the window of her room and saw Sehun holding his phone in his ear while he leaned on his car. “You’re there all this time?” She asked through the phone. She then saw Sehun nodded and smiled. “Stay there,” Sehun commanded before he ended the call.

Sehun then climbed up the tree near her window. “Yah! Sehun-ah, are you stupid?” She yelled at him, afraid that he might fall suddenly. But Sehun didn’t listen to her and continued climbing.

Soon, Sehun reached her window with a little effort. He jumped to her window fast with no flaw. “Why did you tha—“ Yeonhee was cut off by his lips. Sehun was holding her waist then he placed Yeonhee’s hand on his face. He kissed her with so much desire and passion while she kissed him back, missing his lips. “I missed you..” Sehun muttered as soon as they broke their kiss. “I’m really sorry for not trusting you, baby..” Yeonhee said as she looked at him with apologetic eyes. Sehun caressed her face and gave her a peck on the lips. “It’s all right. Just trust me next time, arasso?” Sehun said, smiling at her. She smiled back at him and hugged him so tight.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun was playing with Yeonhee’s fingers while sharing stories with her. Yeonhee was laughing so much with some of his jokes and stories. They we’re lying down on her bed telling each other secrets and imagining some things. “Baby, how many kids do you want?” Sehun asked Yeonhee. “Hmm.. I want 3 or 4 kids,” She answered making Sehun chuckle. “That’s a lot! Can we still do it?” Sehun joked. Yeonhee playfully slapped his chest and pout at him. “I’m just kidding. We’ll try to make 4 kids, okay?” He said sweetly. Yeonhee felt happy, it’s like Sehun was really sure of her.

“Baby, I want you to just stay home and take care of our kids. I’ll just be the one working for us.” Sehun said, still playing with her fingers. “Ani! I wanna work too.” She protested. “No. You’ll stay at home and take care of our children. I want to go home with you waiting for me.. you’ll cook for me, take care for me and we’ll make love every night.” Sehun stated seriously. She looked at his eyes deeply and slightly pinched his nose. “Are you really gonna do that?” She asked him. Sehun smiled at her, still staring straight in her eyes. “Yes. I’m going to marry you someday, Jung Yeonhee.” He stated as he leaned closer and kissed her on the lips.

“I love you..” he muttered between his kisses.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey chingus! Another update. Not sure if you'll love this one. Hehe^^ I'm so happy that a lot of people is already loving this story. Please continue on supporting this story! :) Also, sorry for the wrong grammars. Hehe, i'm not really that good in english. I'll try to reply to your comments on the next update, okay? :) Thank you so much! :*

 

@fyeahbridges - Sure, you can print it. Thank you for appreciating my work, chingu! :)

 

Also, please support my new fanfic. It's a -fic so if you don't like those kind of things, it's alright. Only for those who reads . Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192541/exo--collection-collection--you-exo-exok-exom-exoandyou

Exo-- Collection is the name of the fic. Just check it out for more details. Thank you! Saranghaeyo! <3 *Bbuing bbuing* :D