Chapter Ten.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

YEONHEE was now sitting on one of the tables, watching all of the teens getting wild at the dancefloor. She sighed. It’s already her curfew and still, Sehun’s not there. She yawned when suddenly someone tapped her shoulder.

“Waiting for me, genie?” She turned and found Sehun smiling at her. Oh, Gosh! How gorgeous this devil is. “Yes. And it’s already my curfew birthday boy,” She said. Sehun smiled and grabbed her hand. “C’mon.” He said then pulled her to the car. “What are we doing here?” Yeonhee asked. “I’m gonna drive you home, ofcourse.” Sehun said then guided her inside his Lamborghini.

There’s no talking, no glancing at each other just…their breathing.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Sehun-ah. This isn’t my way home,” Yeonhee said as soon as she saw Sehun turned the car to the other way. “I know,” Sehun muttered. “Then, where are we going?” She asked, confused. Sehun turned to her and smirked. “You’ll see..” She swallowed hard, her palms’ sweating of nervousness. Where is Sehun taking her?

Soon, they reached their destination. They were in a park full of colorful lights. She went out of the car and surveyed the place. Why, it’s so beautiful. “You like it?” Sehun asked as soon as he stepped out of the car. “It’s so beautiful,” She muttered.

“It’s my favorite place. Whenever I’m depressed, sad, lonely or happy, I used to go here. It’s a special place for me.” Sehun stated. Yeonhee turned to him. “Then why did you bring me here?” She asked.

“I’m just bored and I wanted someone to talk to.” He said. “Pssh. There’s a lot of people you can talk to back at your party,” Yeonhee replied, pouting her lips. “Well, I figured out that I’m not in a mood to talk to normal people right now so I brought you here with me to talk to. And you still have a debt to pay.” Sehun explained. “Are you saying that I’m not normal?” She yelled. “If you can talk to Lu Han and Chanyeol, it means that you’re not.” Sehun said that made the both of them laughed. He then grabbed her hand and brought her to the center.

“Why is there a cassette with you?” Yeonhee asked, giggling. “Just kinda’ thinking that maybe we could use some music.” Sehun reasoned. Yeonhee laughed. “Ow, I know what you’re trying to do.” Yeonhee said.

Finally, Sehun gave in. He also laughed and bent down to play the CD. “I was gonna ask you to dance with me back there but Suho came along and took you with him.” Sehun admitted.

Yeonhee smiled. “And why do you want to dance with me, huh?” She asked. “Just wanna try,” Sehun reasoned. “Oh, Master. Just admit that you like me.” Yeonhee teased. “No talk, genie. This is my wish and you have to grant it.” Sehun said. “Now, just dance with me and cherish every moment of it,” He whispered to her ear that made Yeonhee blush all over.

He then held her hand and her slim waist. He pulled her closer and sway to the music.

‘Kiss me, out of the bearded barley.
Nightly, beside the green-green grass,
Swing, swing, swing that spinning step.
You’ll wear that shoes and I will wear that dress,

Ohhh. Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight, lead me
out of the moonlit floor. Ohh, lift your open hand,
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling..
So kiss me..’

Sehun stared at her deep black eyes. Then down to her luscious lips. He stared at it for a moment then back to her eyes. Yeonhee couldn’t figure out what’s gonna happen but if ever Sehun would kiss her right then, she would fully accept it. Even if it means giving up her first kiss, she knew deep inside that it will all be worth it.

‘Kiss me down by the broken treehouse,
Swing me upon this hanging tire.
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat,
We’ll take the trail-marked on your father’s map.

Ohhh. Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight,
Lead me out of the moonlit floor. Ohh, lift your open hand,
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling..
So kiss me..’

Sehun pulled her closer and closer and lowered his head until their noses are touching and there’s no more space for their breathing. He stared at her again, with his eyes full of something Yeonhee couldn’t figure out. Soon, Sehun made the move. His lips met Yeonhee’s. Yeonhee welcomed his lips fully. Sehun nibbled her soft lips teasing Yeonhee. Then Yeonhee felt Sehun’s tongue touching her now swollen lips, she gladly parted her lips and let Sehun in.

She felt Sehun’s hands traveled to her nape and massaged it. Now, both of their bodies and lips swayed into the music. He tasted her in such a slow and tormenting passion. She felt Sehun smiled into the kiss then he continued tasting her with so much desire and passion. Their tongues touching each other while their lips massaged each, Sehun groaned while she moaned with his hot lips all over hers.

‘Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight,
Lead me out of the moonlit floor. Ohh, lift your open hand,
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon sparkling..
So kiss me..’

Sehun soon broke the kiss. They both stared at each other while panting for air. She snapped. She was distracted by Sehun’s delicious lips that she forgot why the hell he had kissed her. She stared at his eyes and saw so much desire. “Yeonhee-ah…” Sehun whispered. “It’s a wish, right? It’s just your secret…b-birthday..wish.” She cut him off before he could say anything. Sehun sighed then she saw passion and something more in his eyes. “Right, Sehun-ah?” She emphasized the words.

“N-neh.” Was all Sehun could answer. Yeonhee smiled. “I’m still your genie, okay?” Yeonhee didn’t know but there was something she’s afraid of. “I’ll take you home,” Sehun replied, not answering her question.

“I-I’ll go home by myself. Your guests must be waiting for you,” Yeonhee refused. “I’ll see you on Monday, Master.” She smiled. She waited for an answer but Sehun just nodded with a blank face, not meeting her gaze. She then turned and left him there standing.

She placed her hand on her heart. It’s beating rapidly. Now, she can’t even figure out what she’s feeling for Sehun. No, she didn’t want it to be something more. She’s afraid…afraid of something she can’t even figure out.

It’s been a tough time figuring out her feelings. But one thing’s for sure, she promised herself not to fall in love with Sehun no matter what. She doesn’t want to be played by that gorgeous beast. She’s afraid that if she did, he might hurt her and leave her just like what kingkas and playboys do. But she’s kinda wondering. Is Sehun one of them or is he different?

She sighed loudly. She just decided to call her friend, Kisha to fetch her up wherever she is.

“Ugh! Sehun-ah! Why are you like this?!” She shouted as soon as she hang up the phone and noticed that no one’s around to hear her stupidity.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE! IT'S THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. PLEASE NO SILENT READERS. KOMAWO! Remember, your comments and subscriptions' only my inspiration to continue this story. ^_^