Chapter Eleven.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“SEHUN-ah! Sehun-ah!” Yeonhee called continuously. “Aish. Master!” She called for the final time. Finally, Sehun managed to turn to her. His face was blank. She sighed and went closer. “Why are you ignoring me, Master?” she asked. Sehun just shrugged then turned around to leave her. But she was stubborn as a bull. She then grabbed Sehun’s arm and spun him.

“Yah! Why are you like that?” She asked, once more. But Sehun just threw her a blank expression then walked away. She sighed. ‘Is it because of the kiss?’ she thought to herself.

“Yeonhee-ah!” She turned and saw Chanyeol running to her direction. “Have you seen Lu Han?” Chanyeol asked. “No. Why?” she asked back. “Ahmm. I-it’s j-just that…--“ “You okay?” She cut off. “Ugh, NO!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Could you please just help me now? Just for now?” Chanyeol begged. “Ahh..O-okay, sure—“ But before she could finish her sentence, Chanyeol already grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the 4th floor of their school.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“This place is okay, right? It’s a peaceful and quiet place, right?” Chanyeol asked. “Y-yes. Wait, what are we even doing here?” She furrowed her brows and stared at Chanyeol’s panicking face, his body shaking and his legs crossing.

“Lu Han made me eat some stupid stuff that I didn’t know and he told me that it tastes good so I tried but just after a few minutes, I felt my shaking, ready to release that thing but when I went to get my tissue in my bag, Lu Han and those stupid guys hid it somewhere and now I didn’t know what to do, my ’s gonna explode anytime soon so please Help me, Yeonhee!” Chanyeol explained fast and non-stop.

Yeonhee then burst into laughter. She held her tummy while looking at Chanyeol. “Yeonhee, please. You’re my only hope. It’s gonna explode. Please..” Chanyeol begged. “Hahahahaha! Wait—Hahahaha! O-okay..alright..hahaha. Alright, now..—“ “Yeonhee-ahh.” Chanyeol begged once more. “Alright, no more. Go inside and release that thing and I’ll go get a tissue. Okay?” Yeonhee said, preventing herself from laughing.

“Ohh. Komawo! Komawo! Please don’t tell anyone about this, please?” Chanyeol said. “Alright, now go! I can already smell it.” Yeonhee replied, giggling. Chanyeol just held his and ran as fast as he can to the restroom.

Yeonhee just shook her head and smiled. These guys have flaws too.. She then ran to the stairs fast but before she could reach the 3rd floor, she bumped into somebody.

“T-tao-ssi?” She muttered. Tao was now staring at her with just a normal and not-the-serious expression. Tao smiled. Oh, heaven! When did this happen? Is it the end of the world? She asked herself.

“You’re the girl who wants my interview, right?” Tao spoke. It’s the first time he talked to her with no violence included. “Ahh..N-neh.” She answered out of the blue.

“Well, do you want to hear my answer or not?” Tao asked. “Ofcourse, I do!” She shrieked. Tao laughed then stared at her again. “By the way, sorry for the way I treated you.” Tao apologized, still smiling.

“No. It’s okay..I totally forgot about it.” She said. Her lips curved into a smile. It’s so nice to watch an evil monster turned into an angel all of a sudden. Tao just smiled and there was something sparkling in his eyes. Obviously, It looks like some girl changed her.

“So, we’re okay now. I mean, friends?” Tao said, offering his hands for her to shake. “Sure, that would be great, NEW FRIEND.” She answered and accepted his hand.

“Oh, about the interview. Meet me at the soccer field, 5 pm sharp and I’ve got something to tell you about,” Tao said, smiling like an idiot inlove. But the way he smiled at her right now is just like a friendly smile. Maybe there’s something great happened to him that involves her. She got a clue!

“Yes. Sur—“ “No. She’s not allowed this afternoon.” Yeonhee then felt a hand on her waist. She turned to her side and saw Sehun with a cold expression. “Oh, really? Then tomorrow?” Tao asked. “No. She’s only allowed to talk to other guys if it only involves her school project. But it looks like you need to talk to her about something more,” Sehun said, giving Tao a glare.

Tao just chuckled. “Possessive much, Sehun?” Tao teased. “Alright then, see you around, Yeonhee.” Tao added before he left.

Soon as he did, Sehun then turned to her and glared. He pulled her harshly towards a vacant room. He then pinned her on the wall and stared deep at her eyes. Yeonhee felt excited, scared and secured with Sehun around her.

“Why are you talking to him?” Sehun asked coldly. “Why? Am I not allowed to talk to him?” She snapped. “So, you’re still gonna continue your friends’ bet?!” He snapped back. “What makes you think I will? I’m not that stupid and mean to hurt someone just because of some cash!” She yelled. The hell with this guy!

“Dammit, Yeonhee! I told you not to talk to any other guy!” Sehun shouted and kicked some of the chairs.

“I’m not your property, Sehun!” She shouted back that made Sehun stop. His face soften and turned into a sad one, he didn’t bother to look at her. “Look, Sehun. Just tell me what are you trying to say cause you’re so hard to figure out,” She continued.

“I have nothing to say.” Sehun stated. She sighed. She’s already giving him a chance to tell her what does he want and what is he trying to say and yet he only thinks about his pride. “Alright, If you have nothing to say then I must go back to my c—“ She stopped. “Chanyeol!” She gasped. She freakin’ forgot about Chanyeol. “What about Chanyeol?” Sehun asked.

“I-I left him there. I need to go now!” She exclaimed and ran without her noticing that Sehun followed her.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yeonhee-ah! Yeonhee-ah! Where the hell are you? My ’s freezing here!” Chanyeol shouted, his face sweating continuously. “Gosh, this is embarrassing.” He muttered. What if someone would know about this? His name would be surely out of the kingkas.

He’s as handsome as an angel and yet, he’s in the school’s restroom, releasing that thing with no tissue beside him. Stupid Lu Han, it’s all because of that maniac’s fault. Why does it have to happen at their school? “Ahhhh! Yeonhee-ah!!” He shouted, once more.

He’s been waiting there for an hour already. Maybe those stupid guys told Yeonhee to leave him there. What a freak! He thought.

“Chanyeol? Still there?” Finally, he heard Yeonhee. “I’m here, I’m here!” He shouted like he’s just been saved from a tragedy. Yeonhee then threw him the tissue and waited for him outside.

After cleaning up his mess, Chanyeol fixed himself so that no one would notice that he pooped at the school premises. He acted cool like nothing happened.

“Woooh! What a relie—“ “Sehun-ah?” Chanyeol stopped when he saw Sehun with Yeonhee. He suddenly kneeled and held Sehun’s leg. “Sehun-ah. Please don’t tell anyone, I’m begging you!” He begged, shaking Sehun’s leg.

“Yah! Did you even wash your hands? Don’t touch me, you freak.” Sehun said, pushing him away. “I won’t get anything even if I tell it so I won’t bother to.” He continued. “Oh, Thank you, Sehun-ah!” Chanyeol stated and hugged Sehun but Sehun pushed him and said. “You’re disgusting! Get away from me.”

“Bad maknae!” Chanyeol muttered. He then turned to Yeonhee and raised both of his arms to hug her when Sehun stopped him. “No touchy.” Sehun warned. “Why?” Chanyeol asked. “Because you’re dirty,” He reasoned then pulled Yeonhee away. Yeonhee just waved her hand goodbye and Chanyeol gave him a thumbs up.

Yeonhee giggled, remembering Chanyeol’s clumsiness and that most embarrassing moment of his life. “Yah! Why are you giggling?” Sehun asked. “Nothing. Chanyeol’s just so funny,” She said. “Pssh. How come you’re not giggling like that when I’m funny?” Sehun replied. “Because you’re never funny.” She answered. Sehun just laughed. “You’re crazy Sehun.” She continued and laughed with him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! About that illuminati thing, i realized...YOU'RE ALL RIGHT! And i still love Exo. Hahaha! Thank you all for the opinions. I fxxking love you all! Here's an update! Mwaaaah! Hwaiting. ~STUPID ILLUMINATI BELIEFS~