Chapter Thirty-Eight.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Sehun went inside Jaejoong’s resthouse, along with Yunho and the others. He quickly attacked him with all his strength, not caring if ever he would kill him or not. Yunho tried to stop him but he won’t let them. He wanted to kill Jaejoong until he saw something on the floor. It was the silver lace he gave Yeonhee when he made his vows to her. He picked it up and turned back to Jaejoong who was now coughing so much blood. Yunho moved him out of his way and grabbed Jaejoong by the collar. Soon, polices came and arrested him but that issue didn’t came out of the media. Their entertainment paid the media a lot of money for it. Jaejoong was banned then and were now going through a mental therapy. It turns out that Jaejoong had some mental disorders after some incident happened to him. When he was young, he was abused by his stepfather that made him like that but now, he’s improving a lot and he’s slowly recovering from that trauma and disorder.

After they fixed that incident, everyone was at peace again. Kisha and Tao are already preparing for their wedding while Sehun helped Yeonhee recover. After some weeks, Yeonhee got back to herself, she would now smile. Sehun told Yeonhee that he could now remember everything which made her more happier. Sehun was even planning on proposing to her but he thought that it isn’t the right time yet and perhaps, Tao and Kisha will still get married. He and Yeonhee still need some more time to bring back what they had.

 

2 months later…

 

Sehun smiled at the lady in front of him as he kissed her forehead. “Baby…” He muttered. Yeonhee’s eyes suddenly opened. She smiled sweetly at him while he cuddled her in his arms. He visited Yeonhee early in the morning that day at her home, only to find her still sleeping peacefully. Yeonhee giggled at his simple yet sweet gestures, she still couldn’t believe at what happened after she got back. Everything happened so fast like a flash. Tomorrow is already Kisha and Tao’s wedding and after that day, she will be going back to America.

She still haven’t talk it out with Sehun, she doesn’t want to pressure him. Especially that his work is getting more hectic nowadays. Sehun then gently grabbed her hand and lifted her ring finger, he got something from his pocket and tied it to her hand. “Omo.. I thought I lost it. Where did you get it?” She asked, sitting up. Sehun kissed her hand and caressed it with his. “I just found it.” He answered shortly.

Yeonhee just nodded as a response. “Time flew so fast… Next thing we know, our friends’ are going to marry the next day.” She said out of the blue. Sehun smiled and cuddled her in his arms. Being with her is already enough for him. “Don’t worry, baby. I promise you, in just a few months, we, too, are going to marry and make a lot of babies.” Sehun stated, smiling ever so tenderly at her. Yeonhee chuckled and playfully slap his arm.

“Well, do you still remember how many baby I want to have?” Yeonhee asked, teasingly. Sehun placed one finger on his head and pretended like he’s thinking. “Hmm.. 10, right?” He joked. Yeonhee pouted and slapped his arm. Sehun laughed as he kissed the tip of her nose. “Just kidding, baby, I love you..” He said. “You’re corny, Oh Sehun.” Yeonhee teased. Sehun laughed and continued his mushiness.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

It’s already the day of Tao and Kisha’s wedding. Yeonhee woke up early because she’ll be the one who’s going to arrange it. She didn’t bother to tell Sehun but when she got out of the house, she just found him there waiting for her. Both of them headed to the church as Sehun helped her arranged it. Just like the old times, they talked about the time when they made their vows.

“Baby…” Sehun muttered. He was hugging Yeonhee’s back while Yeonhee traveled her eyes around the reception area to check if ever she forgot to arrange something. “Hmm?” She mumbled. Sehun smiled and tightened his arms around her. “What are your plans after Kisha’s wedding?” He asked all of a sudden. Yeonhee stopped at what she was doing as she remembered her plans after the wedding. She’ll be leaving for America to settle what she had left behind. Yunho and her friends are the only one who knows that.

“I-I don’t know yet..” She answered, stuttering. “Are you being honest to me?” Sehun asked once again. She gulped her saliva and faced him with a forced smile. “Ofcourse…what kind of question is that?” She asked back. When she turned to him, she found his face serious and like he’s angry or something. He stared at her for a moment before he slowly nodded. He then excused himself first leaving her there dumbfounded.

 

All through the day, Sehun haven’t spoken to her since their last conversation about her plans. She tried to confront him but he would move away from her of he would talk to somebody else whenever she would go near him. She sighed, giving up in defeat.

She just sat at a far corner table and sip on her champagne when a familiar lady entered the room. It was the , Hyunah. No one noticed her because the people was already dancing and getting drunk. She followed where Hyunah’s going and saw her heading to Sehun’s direction. She clutched on her champagne and stood up, ready to rip off her skin when a hand landed on her shoulder. She turned around only to find Suho, smiling at her.

“Jealous much?,” He teased. She rolled her eyes and blew a raspberry making Suho laugh. He then held onto her shoulder like calming her down. “Chill, princess—you’ll ruin your beautiful face.” He said. Yeonhee pouted and sat back to her chair, letting Hyunah flirt with her boyfriend. “What’s up?” Suho asked. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. “I know you two have a problem.” He continued. Yeonhee turned to him and raised her brows. “How did you know?” She asked. “Usually, both of you will have your own world but now, it seems like you two are strangers to each other.” He answered. Yeonhee frowned and facepalmed. Suho just ruffled her hair as he lifted her head up. “Smile, princess, just talk it out with him, okay? Or I would have to take him from you.” He joked. For the first time, Suho managed to make her laugh all throughout the day. Sehun’s cold shoulder made her down all day.

As both of them were still giggling, Yeonhee suddenly felt a presence beside her. Suho coughed and excused himself awkwardly. She turned to her side and saw Sehun looking at her coldly. “Let’s talk.” He said in a calm yet cold voice. She stood up and followed him outside to the garden. Awkward silence filled the atmosphere as both of them made their steps.

Soon as they reached the garden, Sehun turned to face her. He just stood there as he stared at her. She raised her head, meeting his gaze. She slowly made her steps closer to him. “Baby..” She muttered. Sehun’s cold stared now turned into a softer one. She cupped his cheeks gently with her palms as her face went closer to his. Slowly, her lips captured his, kissing him passionately. At first, Sehun wasn’t moving but soon after, she felt his arms surrounded hers and his lips kissing her back. Their tongues battling each other while their lips tasting each other sweetly.

Soon, she broke the kiss first. She stared at his eyes deeply when Sehun suddenly hugged her tight. “Don’t leave, baby..” He whispered. Yeonhee widened her eyes when she heard him, ‘How did he know?’ she thought. She slowly broke the hug and stared at him. “I’m sorry for not telling you, Sehun. Your schedule’s just too pack up and I don’t wanna be a burden anymore.” She told him. Sehun’s face soften as he caressed her smooth face. “I don’t want to be away from you anymore. I want to go with you..” He said. Yeonhee shook her head as an answer. “Just wait for me. I would only be gone for a few months..” She told him. Sehun’s tight hug around her suddenly loosened. He looked away from her. She tried to reach out for his hand but he would yank it away. “Sehun, please.. Don’t make it hard for us.” She said. Sehun then turned to her with his cold expression again.

“You’re the one who’s making it hard, Yeonhee.” He stated before he turned around, ready to leave. As he was making his steps away from her, he suddenly stopped and turned to her again. “If you don’t want to be with me already, just tell me and I’ll set you free.” He added before he left her there completely.

The tears Yeonhee’s keeping inside suddenly escaped her eyes continuously. Her heart’s shattered into pieces with the words he had let go.

 

 

AN: I decided to continue this story for i don't want to disappoint you, readers. :) But please bare with me for i can only update once in a week. Is that okay? Thank you for your loyalty and patience. Iloveyouall. :) <3