Chapter Fourteen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Woooooh! Here we go, Beach!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he got in the van. “Yeah! This is gonna be a blast!” Baekhyun added. They all set their bags in and went on their seats. There are two vans and both are big enough for all of them. They were all complete inside. Soon they will be passing by Yeonhee’s house to fetch her and her friend, Kisha.

A driver, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Jino, Xiumin will sit at the first van and A driver, Suho, Tao, Lu Han, Kisha, Nihyo and Haebin will sit at the second one. Lu Han asked Nihyo and Haebin to also come with them so Yeonhee and Kisha will enjoy more and won’t get bored.

“Where will Yeonhee sit?” Baekhyun suddenly asked as soon as the engine started. “Oh, Yeonhee’s gonna sit with me!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “Aniyo! She’s gonna sit with me and we’re gonna talk endlessly!” Jino butted in. “Yah! We’re the closest so she’s gonna sit with me!” Baekhyun reasoned.

“Shut up all of you! MY GIRL’s gonna sit with me,” A sleeping Sehun at the back suddenly interrupted with his eyes’ still close that made all of them giggled silently. They all looked at each other and high-fived gently so Sehun won’t hear.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Yeonhee-ah, you look pretty in that dress!” Kai exclaimed as soon as he got out of the van and fetch Yeonhee in her house. Yeonhee wore a yellow-strapped dress with little flowers printed on it. “Komawo,” Yeonhee thanked. Kai then placed Yeonhee’s bag on his shoulders and guided her to the van.

“YEONHEE!!” All of the guys exclaimed as soon as they saw her. She just giggled and went inside the van. “Ahm, where am I gonna sit?” She asked. “Beside your boyfriend,” Xiumin said. “Boyfriend?,” her brows furrowed. “Oh, Sehun said that you’re his girl so you’re gonna sit with your boy,” Chanyeol teased. Her face blushed and just went on with them.

Sehun was still in dreamland and doesn’t have any idea that Yeonhee’s already with them. “Looks like Sehun’s very tired,” Kai said. “Hmm, why don’t we pull a prank on him?” Jino suggested. “Sounds good,” Yeonhee answered. They all looked for a marker inside the van to get on with their prank. Soon, they found one. They draw a mustache, thicken his brows, put a big circle in his cheeks, draw a big smile on his lips and an eye on his lids, they also put a line beside his nose to make it look bigger. As they were doing that, they kept on giggling silently.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah,” Sehun opened his eyes and saw the most angelic face in his eyes staring at him and smiling. “Yeonhee?” he muttered. “Come, let’s go grab some lunch first before we go on with the trip.” Yeonhee said. He stretched his back and rubbed his eyes first, “Arasso.” He said before he followed. Soon as he got out of the car, he saw everyone smiling. “Waeyo? You all seemed to be in a good mood today?” He said. “It’s just that we’re all excited for the swimming,” Chanyeol reasoned.

“Oh, where is the other van?” Sehun asked. “They said that they’re not yet hungry so they went on, too excited to go swimming.” Kai answered. He just nodded and went to find for a restaurant. All of them walked behind Sehun and followed him while trying to hide their laughter. “Why are they all staring at me?” they heard Sehun mumbled to himself that made all of them giggled.

“Yah! What are you giggling about?” Sehun suddenly turned to them. “Nothing, we just remembered something funny, that’s all.” Yeonhee reasoned. Sehun just gave all of them a warning look and continued.

They soon found a restaurant for all of them. As they went inside, all eyes were on Sehun. “S-sir, y-your face..” A crew said and pointed on his face. All of them suddenly burst into laughter. Sehun’s face redden and quickly ran into the bathroom, he found himself being prank by the ugly drawing in his face. He groaned. “Ugh, stupid guys!” A great idea suddenly popped in his mind. He would get back on them.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“S-sehun-ah, sorry for pulling a prank on you,” Chanyeol apologized as soon as he sat beside Yeonhee at the restaurant. “It’s alright, hyung. Even though you had pooped in the school premises, I won’t tell anyone.” He suddenly stated. “Oh, my gosh, Chanyeol! That’s embarrassing!” Kai shrieked. Chanyeol’s face reddened and bowed his head. “Oh, and you, Baekhyun hyung, remember that girl you had a one-night stand with? You didn’t know that she’s your cousin until you were introduced to each other, right?” Sehun spilled. All of the people inside the restaurant looked at their table and suddenly gossiped at each other. “Xiumin hyung, your mom once tried to enroll you at a ballet school because you looked like a girl, right? Now, all of the people inside giggled. “And Kai hyung, remember that time when your ex-girlfriend dropped out of the school because your mom shouted and tried to kill her because she dumped you with no reason?” Sehun said that made Kai widened his eyes. “Ahh, S-sehun-ah, I think you’ve reached your li—“ Sehun cut her off by giving her a peck on the lips. “Baby, don’t talk too much, you’re gonna stress our baby,” Sehun said.

All of the guys tried to chew on their food, still their mouth hanged wide open at what they just saw.

Yeonhee’s jaws dropped but Sehun just smirked and started to eat his food. All throughout their lunch, there was no talking or gazing at each other. Sehun would just talk sometimes and they would all just nod.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Soon as they got in the van and the engine started. They all looked at each other and then burst into laughter. “We’re all freaks,” Baekhyun said between his laughs. “Sehun-ah! That was very embarrassing, out of all, why the innermost secret?” Kai suddenly asked. “You know me, I’ve got a pretty bad revenge.” Sehun answered.

 

But Yeonhee just stared at them and forced a smile. They all noticed Yeonhee’s sudden change of mood. Maybe she got pissed at what Sehun did. But now, Yeonhee felt confused. Maybe she got pissed but it’s not all that matters. It’s because of that simple peck Sehun did. It made her heart beat rapidly.

 

Sehun then sighed. “Yeonhee-ah, sorry for what I did,” He apologized. Yeonhee then looked at him with mist in her eyes. And this time, she smiled a real smile. “It’s okay,” She answered. Sehun didn’t bother to answer anymore and turned his head to the other side.

 

All throughout the ride, Everyone was quiet. Some were sleeping and some were listening with their earphones on. But Sehun and she are just staring at their own windows, deep thoughts flooding their mind. “Sehun-ah..” Yeonhee suddenly spoke. Sehun turned to her and raised his brows , like asking why she called him. “Can I lean on your shoulders?” Yeonhee asked.

 

Sehun suddenly felt happy, and flattered. He fully accepted Yeonhee and placed his arms gently around her. He cuddled her to sleep until he heard her silent snoring. He then placed his chin above hers and kissed her head. He felt comfortable and beloved with Yeonhee around his arms.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

“Wow! This is paradise!” Yeonhee exclaimed. As soon as they stepped out of the van, she already felt the fresh air welcomed her. “I know, right? This is the most relaxing place ever! We promise you that you won’t get bored here, and maybe next time, you’ll ask us to come back here.” Suho suddenly appeared beside her. “Suho-ssi? You’re also here?” She said, smiling at him. Suho just smiled and said “Welcome,”

 

“Yeonnie!” Yeonhee quickly turned her head and saw her friends. She ran to them and hugged them all one by one. “Oh, my gosh! We’re gonna enjoy this super-duper mega outing!” Haebin exclaimed exaggerated. She giggled at her friends’ crazy action when Tao suddenly appeared in front of them. “C’mon, honey, I’ve got something to show you,” Tao said to Kisha. They all giggled and pushed Kisha gently.

 

“Aww. Lucky Kisha, I’m glad she finally found that someone who would change her.” Nihyo said. “Yeah, me too..” She added. “Yeonhee!” Yeonhee turned to the one who called her. She then saw Lu Han motioning them to come close. “We’ve got something to show all of you. Since it’s already sunset, let’s go to the beach first to eat some barbecue, arasso?” He said. “Neh!” They all answered in unison and get their bags to put it inside their rooms first.

 

But as they we’re on their way to their rooms. A female seductive voice suddenly called Sehun. “Sehun, sweetie. Welcome back! I missed you so much..” As she turned to that scene, all she saw was a very sophisticated woman hugging Sehun and even tried to kiss him in the lips. All of the guys’ jaws dropped. They all looked at each other confusingly.

 

She felt something pricked her heart while watching them. She can’t even move a single action on her body. All that matters is Sehun. She felt her world shattered into pieces. Maybe it’s already too late for them…

 

She then felt a pair of strong arms around her. She turned and saw Suho, with concern painted in his eyes. “There’s nothing special about that scene so stop watching it. C’mon, I’ll walk you to your room,” Suho said and covered her eyes. Suho then felt his hands wetting. He smiled, It now confirms all. “Just let it out, chingu.” He said and continued to walk her to her room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will not update for 1-2 days. Hehe^^ I'll be out of the town, sorry. And also, hope you enjoy this chapter. Will try harder next time. Now, time to sleep! Night you all. Saranghaeyooo! <3 ~Hwaiting!