Chapter Five.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee was on her room, still reviewing for her upcoming quiz. She decided to stay late and spend the next few hours for her review.

*knock knock* She turned to the door.

She waited for the person to come in but it didn’t. She sighed. Who could be disturbing her at this hour?

“Come in,” She said and turned her head back to her book.

She then heard footsteps coming close but she didn’t pay any attention to it. She thought that maybe somebody forgot his or her stuff.

“Yeonhee…” She then heard that familiar husky, masculine voice.

She raised her head and saw no other than the beast. But as soon as she did, she saw guilt in his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly.

“Mianhe…about yesterday..I didn’t know, really..”

“So? You felt guilty about it, huh?” She snapped.

“Please forgive me. I’ll do anything..” Sehun begged. Yeonhee stood up and crossed her arms. She furrowed her brows and stared at him for a moment.

“Anything?” She said, an evil smile forming in her face.

“Oh, no..” Sehun muttered.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“I can’t believe I have to do this,” Sehun complained.

“Uh-oh. No talk, just work.” Yeonhee commanded.

“Why are you even so desperate to interview him? There are a lot of players whom you could interview.” Sehun said as he rubbed his head.

He then turned to Yeonhee and stared at her. “Tell me, do you like Tao?” He asked suddenly.

“Ahh..N-n-n..y-y-YES!” Yeonhee exclaimed. She lied. Ever since that day that Tao embarrassed her, she felt completely disappointed and annoyed. It's only just because of the bet why she said that. Sehun continued staring at her. “Why is your answer like that? Like you’re not sure.”

“Well, it’s none of your business. Your business is to get me an interview with Tao.” She said before she pushed Sehun close to Tao’s direction.

Sehun can’t do anything but obey her.

Finally, they spotted Tao sitting on one of the benches. Sehun sighed, he then grabbed Yeonhee’s hand and dragged her with him.

“Tao..” Sehun called. Tao turned to them but soon frowned when she saw the girl beside Sehun.

“Sehun-ah. What is that girl doing here?” Tao asked. Yeonhee tried to keep it cool. From the tone of his voice, it looks like he’s ready to pound on her anytime soon.

“Tao, don’t be that rude to my girlfriend. She just wants to interview you, and please respect her for me.” Yeonhee’s eyes went round. She then glared at Sehun but Sehun just kept his calm.

“I can’t believe you, Sehun.” Tao sighed, still frowning.

He then paused for a moment and looked back at Sehun.

“I’ll think about it,” He stated before he grabbed his jacket and left.

As soon as Tao got away. Sehun smiled like crazy.

“Alright! Mission accomplished!” He exclaimed as he turned to Yeonhee.

“Why did you tell him I’m your girlfriend?” Yeonhee asked, her eyes widening.

“It’s nothing to him anyway. As if he likes you,” Sehun teased. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about it. You should be proud of it instead. It will be an honor for any girl to be Oh Sehun’s girl.”

“Well, not for me. I felt so disgusted about it.” Sehun chuckled then he placed his arms around Yeonhee.

“Yah! You ert,” Yeonhee yelled and stomped on his foot. She then slapped him with her shoulder bag and left.

“Ouch..that girl, really..” Sehun mumbled. He then noticed a paper on the ground. It looks like it’s been dropped by Yeonhee.

Curious as he is, he started to read the paper silently.

A smirk formed on his delicate face as soon as he finished reading it.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS. Please do comment and subscribe. I'll appreciate more your support if you do. And i do need some tips or suggestions from you. Or your thoughts about this story, PLEEEASEE. :) Thank you! :)