Chapter One.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“You like Tao?” Her friends shrieked.

“Ssh. Could you please keep it down? Somebody might hear us.” She whispered to them.

She just admitted to her friends that Tao, the most mysterious, girl-hater man in the world is her secret crush. At first, she hesitated to tell them but because they forced her to, gave in.

“Like, why? You know what kind of guy he is, right? Ugh. He’s pathetic and you are too!” Her friend, Haebin, said.

“I don’t know, okay? Maybe because he’s just handsome?” She answered.

“Hmm. Girl, I don’t know you anymore. Are you in drugs?” Her other friend, Nihyo told her.

“Yah! I’m not! Okay. Let’s just please drop off the topic? It’s just a simple admiration, you know?”

“NO!” Her other-other friend, Kisha suddenly in “Let’s make a BET!” Kisha excitedly exclaimed

“Let’s make him fall for Yeonhee then we’ll know his secret. Plus, Yeonhee would finally have a boyfriend. Yay!”

“Aniyo! You can do it by yourself. I won’t do it.” She shrugged

“Oh, c’mon! Don’t be a killjoy. What do you think, guys?” Kisha asked the others. “We’re in, sister! Uhuh!” Haebin and Nihyo said in unison. “No! I told you, it’s just a crush. It’s not like I want to marry him. Puh-lease.” She said.

“Don’t you like it? You’ll finally have your prince and your happy ending! Ta-da!” Haebin said

“C’moon! We’ll help you.. Even if it means butting in his life. Just for you!” Kisha smiled.

“You’re crazy! If you want, you can have him. I won’t ever go with it. Never ever!”

Kisha, Nihyo and Haebin looked at each other with an evil smile on their faces.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“I can’t believe I said YES!” Yeonhee frowned “Ugh. I should’ve said no.”

 

“Really? You won’t EVER?” Haebin asked once more.

“YES. NEVER,” She stated finally.

“Five thousand?” Kisha, her rich friend asked. “What?” She asked back

“If you accomplish it or incase you win.” She stopped. That’s not big enough.

“Alright, fifteen thousand? Take it or leave it.” Kisha asked once again.

“C’mon! You could finally buy that shoes you've been looking at.” Nihyo said. “You told us that you will be using your money to save for it, right?” Haebin continued

“1…2…thre—“ “I’ll take it.” She cut off Kisha.

“Woohoo!” Her friends exclaimed.

 

Yeonhee was in the library. Looking for some book about flirting that she might use for Tao. She doesn’t want this. But her blabber friends made her do it. Now, they’re doing their own tactics for Tao.

Finally she spotted a book then she went to find a seat on the crowded library. When she found an empty seat and was about to sit on it, her suddenly landed on the cold floor. Everyone looked at her then laughed. She was completely embarrassed. Her head boiled. She turned to find someone walking away with her seat dragged by it.

“Yah!” She shouted loud enough for him to hear her.

“Hey, you beast! Give me my seat back!” She shouted once more.

The guy turned and he has the most gorgeous face she had ever seen but on that gorgeous face, irritation and anger was painted. She already saw that face before, why he was no other than the campus prince—Oh Sehun.

“You just called me beast just to examine my face?” Finally, she snapped. She heard giggles all over the room. Once again, she was embarrassed.

“Why did you grabbed my seat, you annoying beast?!” She exclaimed.

“So, I’m the annoying one now huh? Who’s been shouting inside the library?” Sehun asked calmly.

"Why you. Just because you're the campus prince, it doesn't mean that you could get away with this!" She answered.

"So, you're just one of my fans who wants my attention badly.." Sehun smirked. "If you want it, why didn't you just told me. We can have some privacy, baby.." He continued

"That's how high you think of yourself? You think everybody likes you. Psshh." Yeonhee snorted.

"Yes. Everybody does. Why? Jealous?" Sehun teased.

 

"Whatever. I don't talk to ungentleman jerks.." She finally said
 

“Ouch.” She suddenly flinched. “My back hurts.” She said out of nowhere

 

“Are you all right?” His irritated face suddenly turned into a concerned one

“You care now, huh?” She answered coldly.

She then found everyone staring at her. Some even tried to hide their smiles then she suddenly turned to Sehun, he was now smiling like crazy.

She turned and ran away feeling completely embarrassed at what happened.