Chapter Nineteen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee was reviewing her notes inside the car. Last night, she spent all of her time reviewing and reviewing for their quiz, luckily, her Yunho oppa helped her analyzed some of the things she can’t understand.

“Kiddo, wanna grab a coffee before heading to school?” Yunho asked. Like what he said, he’ll be the one whose gonna drive her to school. She smiled. She missed having a coffee with her oppa.

“Arasso, oppa! Like the old times.” She replied. “But oppa, what if someone sees you?” She asked suddenly. “It’s all right. I know some private coffee shop around.” Yunho answered.

She then decided to give her head a rest from reviewing. Her head’s gonna explode anytime soon.

“Here we are, kiddo. C’mon.” Yunho said as soon as they arrived. She removed her seatbelt and grabbed her bag then head out. Yunho placed his arms around her until they got inside the coffee shop.

“Yunho!” Soon as they got in, someone called her oppa’s name. They turned and saw DBSK’s member, Jaejoong. Yunho pulled her to the table and greeted Jaejoong. “Seems like you’re on a date, huh?” Jaejoong asked. Yunho just chuckled at what he said. “She’s my sister, Jaejoong,” Yunho said.

“Annyeong! I’m Jung Yeonhee, nice to meet you,” Jaejoong just gave her an ‘O’ face. “Well then, I’ll just order some breakfast for us. We’ll sit with you, Jaejoong.” And with that, Yunho went away leaving her with an oh-so-hot celebrity infront of her. She sat infront of him and smiled awkwardly.

“I didn’t know Yunho has a pretty sister,” Jaejoong complimented, giving her his killer looks and killer smile. ‘Sorry, Jaejoong. You may be hot but I’m loyal to my Sehun.’ “Komawo, Jaejoong-ssi.” She answered. “You should always come with your brother. You should watch us on our shows, Yeonhee-ssi.” Jaejoong said, obviously hitting on her. “I can’t. School’s very hectic today, Jaejoong-ssi,” Yeonhee smiled. “I could help you with your projects,” Jaejoong suggested. “I don’t want to be a burden.” She answered, silently rejecting his offers. “You’re very pretty, Yeonhee-ssi but Yunho’s going to kill me. Maybe I still need his permission.” Jaejoong said. She chuckled awkwardly at Jaejoong. This one’s tough. She thought. “Do you have a boyfriend, Yeonhee-ssi?” Jaejoong asked out of the blue. “Ahh—“ “Yes. Yeonhee already have a boyfriend.” Yunho cut her off appearing out of nowhere with their order in his hands.

“I talked to his boyfriend last night,” Yunho continued. Jaejoong doesn’t look satisfied but just nodded. Last night’s happening suddenly flashbacked in her mind.

 

Yunho was helping Yeonhee with her notes and reviews when Yeonhee’s phone suddenly rang.

“Yoboseyo?” She called. “Hi baby. How are you?” She knew that voice. It was Sehun. That moment he called her baby made her blush like crazy. “Why did you call and why are you calling me that?” She asked. “Need to practice already, right? So act like my girlfriend right now.” Sehun answered. “Look—“ “Hello. Who’s this?” Yunho suddenly grabbed the phone from her. Curious on whom she was talking. Yunho set the phone on loudspeak so she could hear. She tried to grab the phone but Yunho’s strong. “This is Sehun,” Sehun answered. “Sehun?” Yunho asked. “Yes. I’m Yeonhee’s boyfriend, sir.” Sehun replied that made her jaw dropped. 

Yunho looked at her while still talking to Sehun. “Why is Yeonhee denying that you’re her boyfriend?” Yunho continued. “Yeonhee’s kind of mad at me today, sir. Sorry about that,” Sehun reasoned. Yeonhee’s feet felt numbed. Her oppa’s gonna nag at her later. “Arasso. Just don’t hurt my sister or I’ll hurt you.” Yunho said then gave her the phone back.

She quickly went outside her room and shouted at Sehun. “Yah! How could you tell my oppa that you’re my boyfriend?!” She shouted. “Baby, don’t get mad at me. I’ll make it up to you tomorrow, arasso?” Sehun stated before ending the call, and didn’t even let her react once more.

She slowly went inside the room only to find Yunho staring at her suspiciously. “Explain now,” Yunho said. She was forced to tell Yunho her whole story then. There was no point of lying.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Babe,” Yeonhee gasped when a pair of arms suddenly sneaked around her waist. She turned to saw Sehun smiling at her. “Don’t do that!” She demanded. “Is that a proper thing for a girlfriend to say?” Sehun asked. She glared at him and waved her finger in front of his face. “No skinships.” She said. “I’m your master and you will follow me,” Sehun stated and pulled her hand. “C’mon. We’ll be late for our next class.”

On their way to their classes, Yeonhee decided to bring up what happened last night. “Sehun-ah, about last night.—“ “Your brother is very protective of you. He’s really my idol.” Sehun cut her off. She just stared at Sehun while Sehun stared back. “Tell your brother that I won’t let him down.” He continued. “What do you mean by that?” Yeonhee asked, furrowing her brows. Sehun just smiled and walked her to her room. “See you later, GIRLFRIEND.” Sehun teased before he kissed her cheeks and ran away before she could even protest.

She touched her cheek and felt herself getting hot. She grabbed her bag and covered her face with it before she shrieked like there’s no tomorrow.

“Yeonhee. Are you okay?” Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere. She just smiled at him like crazy and pinched his cheeks real hard before heading inside.

Baekhyun massaged his cheeks and rubbed his head, wondering how Yeonhee had gone crazy. He just shrugged his shoulders and went to his class.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Suho oppa!” Yeonhee called when she saw Suho coming her way. Suho smiled at her. “Congratulations about you and Sehun,” He greeted but there was a hint of sadness In his eyes. “Aniyo! It’s not true. Those are just rumors because Sehun’s been mushy nowadays.” She explained. Suho’s face kinda lit up when he heard from Yeonhee’s very own mouth the truth. He just smiled, showing his perfect set of teeth and tried to help Yeonhee with her stuffs.

“So, how have you been?” Suho asked. “Same old, same old. Been busy nowadays, Exam’s coming already,” She answered, while walking their way to the canteen.  “Yeah, me too. By the way, are gonna sit with us?” Suho asked. “Hmm. Yes, Sehun told me.” She replied. Suho just smiled weakly and continued to walk.

On their way, they tell stories to each other and laughed at some. She was laughing at Suho’s joke when they entered the canteen but that laughter disappeared when she saw Sehun’s cold stare at them. “Sehun’s mad again.” Suho told her. She turned to Suho and saw his eyes full of concern. “I’ll go away now.” Suho said. She just nodded and muttered ‘Sorry’ to him.

She slowly walked to Sehun’s table and sat beside him. Sehun didn’t glance at her, he even acted like she wasn’t there. “Oh, Hi Yeonhee!” The guys greeted her, she just smiled and tried to confront Sehun. She poked Sehun, luckily, he turned to her but his face was expressionless. “You’re mad at me again,” She stated. Sehun just continued to look at her.

“Sehun-ah. We’re not acting right now so stop acting like you’re jealous.” She said. Sehun suddenly stood up and walked away. She sighed loudly and followed him. Sehun went towards the school garden where there’s no people. She then hastily grabbed his arm when she noticed that there’s no more people around. “Tell me what is your problem, Sehun!” She shouted at him.

“You’re probably not jealous because—“ “I am jealous!” Sehun cut her off. She stopped and faced him. Did she hear it right? Sehun’s jealous. Could it be that… Before she could complete her thoughts, Sehun pulled her in a tight hug. She felt completely secured with his presence around her. Sehun then broke the hug but didn’t let her go. He stared at her. He looked at her with desire and passion. His eyes then traveled to her lips. It seems like he was about to kiss her. Her body then felt hot at that time, there was something inside.

Sehun’s expression suddenly changed. He touched her forehead and furrowed his brows. “You’re burning up, Yeonhee.” He said. But before she could react, everything suddenly went black.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Don’t worry, Mr. Jung. It was just a minor fever. Good thing, her temperature lowered earlier when I checked it again. She just needs to rest for a day or two then she could jump out of the bed and go to school again.” The school’s doctor said. Yunho closed his eyes and sighed. “Thank, God.” He muttered under his breath.

He was on his pictorial that day when he received a call from the school that Yeonhee passed out earlier. He quickly rushed to his car and totally forgot about the pictorial. He turned to the guy standing beside Yeonhee and holding her hand. He could see that this guy really loves his sister not just by his action but he could feel it clearly. “You’re Sehun, right?” He broke the silence.

The guy turned to him and nodded. His eyes full of concern for Yeonhee. “Thank you for taking care of my little sister while I wasn’t here yet.” He said and smiled weakly at him. “No need to thank for that. I would take care of her even if you’re here.” He answered. “And it’s been nice meeting you finally.” Sehun continued. Yunho just smiled at him. “I like you for my sister. I want a guy who would love my sister as much as I do or more than.” Yunho replied.

He then sat at a couch beside Yeonhee’s bed and motioned Sehun to sit with him. “When we were young, I was like Yeonhee’s security guard. I was very much protective of her. I won’t even let a bug bite her. But instead of growing up, always needing for protection, Yeonhee grew up independent. Even though I wasn’t always with her, she knows how to protect herself and take care of herself but I also want someone to protect her. I’ve been with her since we were young and I always want the best for her. Even when I’m not around, I knew I could always count to that one man who would take care of her someday. When I started training at SME, Yeonhee felt sad. She doesn’t want me to move out of the house but I need to, I told her ‘Kiddo. I promise you, when I already save enough money, I’ll take you to America and you’ll be studying at the best university there. Hold on to that promise and I’ll fulfill it one day.’ And right now, I think I already saved enough money.”

Sehun froze. He doesn’t want to let Yeonhee go. He doesn’t want her to be away from him. “But I think that promise won’t be fulfilled.” Yunho continued. Sehun faced him, asking what does he meant by that. “Now I’m asking you this directly. Do you love my sister?” Yunho asked out of the blue. Sehun stopped. Maybe it’s time to tell it. There’s always an answer to that question. “More than you could ever imagine..” He muttered.

Yunho smiled and tapped his shoulder. “Then she won’t be going anywhere,” with that sentence, his heart burst into happiness. He smiled and sent him his thanks through his eyes. “But I’m telling you, if I saw her cry because of you, next thing you know, her flight’s already set.” Yunho warned. He just nodded and smiled an overwhelming smile.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Jaejoong's kinda flirty here. Hihi^^ Another update, Yay for me! :D Hope you enjoy this one. Please keep on supporting this fanfic and Thank you all so much! :* Do continue to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. :) I'll try to add more of Sehun-Yeonhee moments, arasso? Komawooo! :))

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ^^