Chapter Twenty-Five.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

The weekend came so fast that they didn’t even notice. It was already Saturday and the Oh family’s preparing for Suhee, Sehun’s sister’s wedding. Sehun picked Yeonhee at their house at 5 in the morning. They will be the one who will arrange the set-ups at the church. They we’re still wearing their regular clothes and will be fixing up later after they arrange everything right. They ate first before they went straight to the church.

“Wow, Suhee Unnie’s wedding sure is grand,” Yeonhee muttered as her eyes explore the big church and the fancy set-ups. Sehun circled his arms around Yeonhee’s waist from the back then kissed her cheeks. Yeonhee smiled and held his arms that we’re embracing her. “Do you like it? Noona wasted all her time picking the right designs for her wedding. She couldn’t even sleep and would always call me at midnight to ask some girly things. She even asked me if she could also bother you but I told her no.” Sehun exclaimed as he snuggled her close and lay down his chin on her shoulders. “I love it. And why did you tell her that she couldn’t bother me? I would always love to help her with this, you gorgeous beast.” Yeonhee answered, playfully slapping Sehun’s arms.

Sehun laughed when Yeonhee slapped his arms. He then turned her to face him and caressed her face as he stared at her lovingly. “C’mon, let’s go to the altar.” He said and pulled her with him to the altar. When they reached the Altar, Sehun faced Yeonhee and held both of her hands. He smiled at her and kissed her hand before he continued. “Jung Yeonhee. I, Oh Sehun, vow and promise that I would always bring you warm whenever you’re cold, bring you happiness every now and then, give you everything I have, cherish every moment that I would spend with you, that I would accept you as my best friend, soulmate and my partner for life. I will always be with you in every chapter of your life. I will always guide you and will never let you go. I will always hold your hand to let you know that I’m always here and I will love you and only you forever.” Sehun stated. Yeonhee couldn’t help but to tear up at his vow. Sehun loves her, not just a girlfriend but his partner for life.

“I, Jung Yeonhee take you, Oh Sehun as the love of my life, the only man in my heart, the father of my future kids, my best friend, soulmate and partner. I vow to share my life with you, to accept the warm you will give me, to always take care of you, to plan out every chapter of my life with you, to be the mother of your kids, and to be the one who will love you for who you are forever and ever. I love you so much, Sehun.” Yeonhee said as she embraced Sehun with all of her love. Sehun smiled and hugged her back as he replied “I love you too” to her. “I now announce you two as Husband and wife who vowed to love each other forever with God witnessing it. You may now kiss your bride.” Both of their heads turned to the one who spoke and saw Lu Han with the others watching them. Yeonhee’s face turned red when she saw them smiling from ear to ear. She was about to left the altar when Sehun grabbed her and kissed her passionately. The guys chanted and squealed. “Sehun oppa is married already. Huhu!” Chanyeol teased with the others still chanting. Sehun and Yeonhee then broke the kiss and laughed at their teases. “Yah! Why isn’t there a ring? Cheap Sehun!” Baekhyun shouted, as he gave them a thumb down.

Sehun then looked down to his shoes and pulled the laces of it. He was wearing his new rubber shoes with the silver laces. He cut the laces short using his teeth then grabbed Yeonhee’s ring finger and tied the laces on it. He also tied the other lace to his finger then held Yeonhee’s hand as they walked off the altar. The guys chanted as they threw pieces of paper they ripped off which they found somewhere else inside the church. “Wooooh! Let’s cheers to the new-wed later at the party!” D.O exclaimed, clapping his hands. Yeonhee’s eyes we’re also smiling as she stared at her ‘Husband’ lovingly.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“It seems like you got married before me, huh?” Suhee smiled at his little brother. The wedding just finished an hour ago and they ‘re already at the reception area. When Yeonhee went to the rest room, Suhee got the chance to sat beside his brother and . “How did you know about that?” Sehun asked, looking at her sister suspiciously. “Your blabber friends told me about it.” Suhee replied as she pointed at his friends who we’re now laughing at the corner table. “Pssh, stupid peers.” Sehun stated. Suhee then laughed and ruffled her little brother’s hair. “My baby’s so in love!” Suhee exclaimed, pinching Sehun’s cheeks. “Yah, noona! Stop it!” Sehun demanded, trying to break away from his sister.

Suhee then laughed and looked at his brother. “Just promise to take care of her. She’s a very special girl, Sehun… with a very fragile heart.” Suhee said seriously before she left and went back to his husband. “Hey, you okay?” Yeonhee asked as soon as she got back from the rest room. Sehun just smiled and placed his arms around her. He kissed her forehead then nodded at her as an answer.

“Can we sit with you?” They raised their heads and saw the guys acting all innocent. “No.” Sehun answered, shooing them away. “We’re not talking to you, we’re talking to Yeonhee Omma.” Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes. “Why call me ‘Omma’?” Yeonhee asked. “Because we’re your kids and Sehun is our Appa.” Xiumin answered, using his aegyo. “Aigoo. So cute!!” Yeonhee exclaimed at Xiumin’s cuteness. “Yah! Don’t fool Yeonhee, you crazy freaks!” Sehun shouted, glaring at them but they just laughed and went to sit at their table.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Sehun was laughing so much with his friends’ joke. It was already party time for the guests but they all decided to just stay in one table and share some stories with each other. They’ll just join the party later. Sehun was having a fun time when his phone suddenly rang. He excused himself first then went out to answer the call. He saw ‘Tao’’s name on the screen before he picked up.

“Yoboseyo?” He answered.

“Sehun-ah.. I-I think Kisha knows.” Tao answered, his voice was shaking. “What?” Sehun replied, getting a little hint. “Kisha already admitted to me about their bet because she told me that she wants to be honest to me then she suddenly asked me to be honest to her but I told her that I’m not keeping something from her. Instead of insisting me, she just looked at me suspiciously then suddenly turned so cold to me. Sehun, I think Kisha’s gonna break up with me.. Sehun, i-I don’t wanna lose her..” Tao broke down and cried at the other line.

Sehun’s heart suddenly beat rapidly. ‘What if Yeonhee finds out about this?’ he thought to himself. He can’t afford to lose her too. Especially that he already made his vows to her. “T-tao, please.. don’t let Yeonhee find out.” Sehun replied to him. “I’ll try..” Tao answered before he ended the call.

Sehun just stood there, expressionless. His face turning pale, he’s afraid that one day, Yeonhee would leave his arms with his heart with her. “Sehun.. You okay?” Sehun turned around and saw Lu Han. “Is it about Yeonhee?” Lu Han asked, trying to read his mind. Sehun just looked down and sighed. “Tell her already, Sehun. Before it’s too late… you’ll never know when.” Lu Han said as he tapped Sehun’s shoulders. “C’mon. Let’s go back before she suspects.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Chingus! Sorry, this update is short. Hmm, I'm thinking of ending this fic already but i thought about you. Do you want me to end it sooner or make it longer? Tell me your answers! :) anyway, please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!
:D Iloveyouall! <3