Chapter Two.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Aaaahhhh! I hate that guy!” Yeonhee shouted as soon as she reached the hallway

“You alright, girl?” Haebin suddenly appeared.

“NO! That jerk ruined my day. Eeesh! I can’t believe it!” She continued

Haebin just stared at her like she was a freak

“I’m not crazy. FYI.” She rolled her eyes

“Here.” Haebin raised a well-printed paper infront of her face.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Why it’s our contract. So that no one would back out of the deal.” Haebin smiled

“You’re really serious about this? I mean, it’s just a stupid bet. Nothing to be serious about it.”

“But still…You’re fifteen thousand is in our hands.” Haebin said as she waved the paper infront of Yeonhee’s face “By the way. What happened?”

“I just met a stupid bastard.” She frowned “He embarrassed me infront of the school population, well..not that many but half of it I’m telling you! Half of it! Ugh.”

“Hmm. I must congratulate this someone who made you this violent.” She rolled her eyes. “Why don’t you just go to hell?” She blurted. “Whoa! I’m not your enemy, girl. PEACE!” Haebin said as she made a peace sign.

 

“Whatever..”

 

~ ~ ~

 

Today, Yeonhee needs to interview the varsity players for the school paper. She was a journalist in their school. It’s a great way for her to get close to Tao. This time, she’ll work hard for it.

She grabbed her her bag, notebook and her pen then she went out of her room.

She was walking down the hallway when she saw Tao talking to someone. JACKPOT!

This is her chance. She slowly walked close with a smile plastered on her face.

“Tao-ssi.” She spoke finally. Tao and the guy with him turned to her. Her eyes went round when she saw that it was Sehun with him. She calmed herself and forced a smile to Tao.

“Tao-ssi. May I interview you for the school paper?” She asked formally with the best smile on her face.

Tao just rolled his eyes and walked past her. She felt embarrassed and disappointed at the same time.

She gently held onto Tao’s arms and smiled. “Tao-ssi, this is very important.” But Tao just pulled his arms from her. “I have no time for your stupid school project. Just go and find someone else.” Then he accidentally bumped into her but didn’t even apologize.

Before she knew it, she had fallen into a pair of strong arms. “Gotcha baby,” The voice whispered huskily into her ear. She gasped and pushed Sehun. She arranged herself then turned to Sehun.

“What are you looking at?” She asked coldly.

“What a very clumsy clown.” Sehun said, smirking. “Excuse me? You’re the reason why I fell.”

“Me? I only saved you or is it because you’re FALLING for me.” Sehun teased. “I’m never gonna fall for a stupid jerk like you! You—“ “Mouth watering, Jaw dropping, y—“ “ERT!” Yeonhee cut off.

“I’m not or do you want me to be?” Sehun said as he looked at Yeonhee from head to toe.

Yeonhee rolled her eyes and was about to leave when Sehun grabbed her arms.

“You could interview me for the school paper.” Sehun suddenly said.

“No way am I putting a beast in my school paper!” She exclaimed and rolled her eyes

Sehun chuckled. “You know, it will be a hit if you will.” “Not in a million years.” She answered.

She hastily grabbed her arm and walked fast past him. “See you!” Sehun added before she left.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee was with her friends. It’s already their Lunch and she was about to order for food when somebody grabbed her tray. “Yah!” As she turned, she saw the handsome beast holding her tray

“Why are you here?” She asked, annoyed. “Ordering food, of course.” He answered.

“Give me my tray back!” She blurted.

“What do you want to eat?” Sehun asked instead. Yeonhee just rolled her eyes and went back to her seat. She was really pissed right now. She wanted to punch the hell out of Sehun. Why is he bothering her like that? As she went back to her seat, all her friends’ eyes was on her.

“W-where is your food?” Kisha asked, furrowing her brows.

“I lost my appetite.” She coldly said. She rubbed her face in her palm and sighed loudly.

Her friends just shrugged and continued eating not trying to bug her. She then heard a tray being placed on their table. She removed her palm and saw a tray full of foods and a note saying ‘sorry’

Her eyes then went to find for Sehun. Soon she saw the bastard.

He was looking at her. He then winked at her as their eyes met. All of the boys sitting with Sehun suddenly looked at her direction. She looked away and tried to hide her face that was now reddening.

 

“Stupid Sehun.” She muttered.