Chapter Thirty-Three.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Yeonhee smiled as she entered a famous coffee shop at Seoul. People said that celebrities always go there every morning. She woke up early that morning to jog around the streets of Seoul. Her jog ended at exactly 6 in the morning and that’s when she stopped at the famous coffee shop they’re talking about.

“Welcome!” The crew greeted her. She smiled and ordered something before she went to find a seat. Soon as she found one, she took her ipod and listened to it while waiting for her order when a hand suddenly knocked on her table. She removed her earphones and heard the person asked “May I sit with you?” She raised her head and saw Kim Jaejoong. She felt her heart beat rapidly when she saw him.

Jaejoong’s face turned pale when he saw her. “Sorry, i-I’ll just—“ “Wait.” Before he could finish, she cut him off already. “Sit.” She commanded. Jaejoong didn’t hesitate and just sat down by the tone of her voice. “Yeonhee.. I’m really sorry about what happened years ago. I was drunk and I didn’t know what I’m doing.” Jaejoong apologized with his head bowed.

Yeonhee gave out a sigh as she stared at him. “I accept your apology but it doesn’t mean that I have already forgotten about what you did back then. That’s really a serious matter.” She explained. Jaejoong raised his head and forced a smile. “So, does that mean that we can be friends?” He asked. Yeonhee bit her lip and sighed before she nodded at him. Jaejoong smiled like he won something when he got her approve.

“You know, I really felt scared that time when we met at the airport. I thought you’re going to eat me alive.” Jaejoong joked that made her smile at him for the first time. “Well, I was kind of scared back then.” She answered. Jaejoong’s face turned sad as he stared at her deeply. “I’m really sorry, Yeonhee. I still feel guilty about it. As your brother’s friend, I promise I’ll make it up to you.” He said in a sincere matter. Yeonhee just smiled at him like she accepts before she grabbed her order from the tray the crew gave her.

“Okay.” She replied. “By the way, how are you and Sehun?” Jaejoong asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. “I don’t know. There’s nothing going on between us.” She told him as she looked at the window. “I know there is, I could see it.” He replied. She looked at him and saw sadness painted on his face. “Why do you look so down all of a sudden?” She asked straight-forward. “Did your brother mention it to you?” Jaejoong asked back. “Mention what?” She asked back too. “Nothing,” Jaejoong replied as he blushed.

“Don’t tell me you like me?” She said as she kept a grin on her face. “Am I too obvious?” Jaejoong asked, while looking away. She chuckled as she remembered the stares he threw her whenever she would pass by or whenever they would bump into each other. “Slight.” She teased. Jaejoong blushed and looked at her. “Pretend that you don’t know about that.” He said.

She burst into laughter when she noticed this side of Jaejoong. “It’s alright, Jaejoong-ssi.” She teased. “Please drop the formalities.” Jaejoong smiled. She then smiled at him as a response. “Yeonhee-ah.. D-do I stand a chance?” Jaejoong asked seriously out of the blue. Yeonhee looked at him before she smiled sweetly. “Maybe we should just give it a try.” She answered.

Maybe I’ve been chasing the wrong man all along…
Maybe I should give others a chance so it wouldn’t hurt that much…
Maybe he has completely forgotten about me…
Maybe there’s no chance for us already…
Maybe I ought to love somebody…

Yeonhee thought to herself.

 

Jaejoong smiled as she heard her answer. He had never felt so happy before. Yeonhee's phone suddenly rang. After she talked to the other line, she stood up and bid goodbye to him. Through the glass window, he watched Yeonhee left. He then smirked to himself.

“I’ll make you mine someday, Yeonhee. ONLY MINE.”

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yeonhee stepped inside the SME Building. She was going to see her brother and plus, staying at their house is so boring. There’s nothing much to do. She was texting Kisha about her wedding that time when someone bumped in to her. “Aish! Watch where you’re going!,” She raised her head and saw her worst nightmare. “Well, hello, Yeonhee. Nice to meet you again,” She smiled a y smile matching hers.

“It’s been so long, Hyunah. You’ve grown big.” She teased. She swore she saw Hyunah’s forehead knotted about her joke. “I know. Sehun Oppa’s been too mushy these past few days. Sending chocolates and many kinds of sweets. How about you?,” Hyunah asked. She tried to keep her cool and her y smile at Hyunah. She won’t let this beat her again. “Oh, yes! Actually, I don’t have. But it’s alright. Atleast I don’t look like some trying hard blondie trying to bring up a war for her precious jerk prince.” She answered bravely.

“Are you talking about me?” Hyunah asked, clenching her fist. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you’re like that. Sorry for hurting your feelings.” She replied sarcastically. She could now see Hyunah gritting her teeth and was ready to pound on her. “Well, atleast I’m not some total loner that’s been totally forgotten of her family and love life.” Yeonhee felt her heart broke into pieces when Hyunah said that. All the painful memories suddenly came back to her when a voice suddenly interrupted them. “Yeonhee?” She looked at her side and saw Sehun standing there. Hyunah pretended that she was crying and quickly gripped on to Sehun’s arm.

“What’s going on in here?” He asked. Yeonhee smirked and stared at them. Jealousy boiled up inside her body. “Nice you got there, Sehun.” She told him sarcastically. Sehun furrowed his brows and stared at the two of them. “Look, Yeonhee. Stop picking up fights because of some stupid reason.” He said. Yeonhee scoffed and stared at him coldly. “You don’t know what we’re talking about here.” She answered. “Whatever it is, I know that it’s just some stupid girl fights over a piece of .” He replied.

Yeonhee felt her head boiled and glared at him. “You don’t know what’s going on so stop acting like you do!” She yelled before tears started to escape her eyes. She then remembered everything she had been through. She walked away not caring where she would head to. There she just found herself on a vacant room, crying the pain away. “I hate you so much, Sehun..” She mumbled to herself.

In the middle of her drama, she felt someone tapped her shoulder. She raised her head and saw Jaejoong sitting beside her. “Why cry, pretty lady?” He asked. “Why are you here?” She asked back coldly. “I had a feeling that something’s going to happen.” He explained. She just sobbed while she looked away from him. “C’mon, sometimes, leaning on someone else’s shoulder isn’t that bad. You should learn to rely on someone once at a time.” He said.

Yeonhee looked at him before she slowly leaned her head on his shoulder and it quite felt good. She sobbed silently as she remembered how Sehun defended Hyunah back there. She then closed her eyes trying to forget everything when she felt Jaejoong tapped her shoulder and gave her a slight kiss on the head.

 

Sehun stared at the scene In front of him. He chased after Yeonhee when she ran away from their unfinished business only to find her in the arms of another. He suddenly felt something boiled inside of him. As if he doesn’t want Yeonhee to be in the arms of that guy.

‘Sehun, stop! You’re already killing him!’

A voice suddenly flashed in his mind when he saw the face of the guy beside Yeonhee. Sure, he bumped into Jaejoong a lot but there was something else familiar about him.

 

He banged the door open with the others helping him. When the door finally opened, he saw how helpless Yeonhee is. He suddenly turned into a beast as soon as he saw Yeonhee cried and full of bruises. He quickly pushed Jaejoong away while Yeonhee tried to cover herself up. He rushed to Jaejoong and he felt that he wanted so much to kill him. Lu Han rushed to Yeonhee’s side and covered her with a blanket, Yeonhee was still wearing her bra and pants but her shirt’s already ripped up.

Kai and Baekhyun raised both of Jaejoong’s arms so Sehun took the opportunity to throw him a big punch that made him collapsed on the floor. As soon as he did, all of the guys gathered around Yeonhee while Lu Han carried her bridal style. He didn’t stop on hurting Jaejoong until many bloods came out of his mouth. Chanyeol stopped him by holding on both of his arms and trying to pull him away from Jaejoong.

“Sehun, stop! You’re killing him already!” Lu Han exclaimed. “I’ll ing kill you, Kim Jaejoong!” He yelled but as soon as he heard Yeonhee cough and muttered ‘stop’, he quickly turned to her and all of his anger flushed away suddenly.

 

A sudden memory flashed in to his mind. Jaejoong did something to Yeonhee back then. He knows it and he could feel it. That was all he could remember. The others we’re still blank. His feet suddenly felt the urge to walk to their direction. Soon as he got closer, he pulled Yeonhee up and dragged her away from him. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Jaejoong yelled. He turned to Jaejoong and shot him a death glare.

“I don’t care if you’re my senior. Touch Yeonhee again and I’ll kill you.” He warned before he pulled her again. Jaejoong clenched his fist and gritted his teeth at what Sehun did. ‘I’ll take you away from him, someday.’ He thought.

 

Yeonhee tried to break free from his grip but Sehun was hard as a bull. “Let me go, you beast!” She shouted. When they reached a place with no one around, Sehun turned to face her. Yeonhee could see how dangerous his eyes are that time. She could feel that he was burning mad. “Tell me. What did Jaejoong do to you, back then?” He asked straight-forward. “What are you talking about?” She asked back as she massaged her arm from his grip. “Tell me the truth! He you back then, right?!” Sehun roared. Yeonhee’s jaw dropped. ‘I thought he has amnesia’ she said to herself. Sehun gave her a warning look once more making her nod.

“Then why are you still sticking to him?” He asked madly. She furrowed her brows as she could sense Sehun’s inner attitude. “How did you know about all of this?” She asked all of a sudden. Sehun’s face suddenly soften, he sighed and closed his eyes. He rubbed his temple that was now aching. “I remembered half of it..” He answered. Yeonhee widened her eyes and looked at him.

He could still remember! There’s still a hope!

 

She thought happily. “S-sehun, could you really remember it?” Sehun stared at her and suddenly felt his heart soften. His hand automatically reached out for her face and wiped the dry tears away. He didn’t know but that gesture suddenly came up to him. Yeonhee was also surprised at what he did same as him. “Sorry for giving you a hard time. Maybe someday… the past will still come back.” He said as he gave out a long sigh.

“Just please give it a chance, Sehun.” Yeonhee muttered as she looked up to him. Sehun smiled and nodded as he suddenly cuddled her in his arms unexpectedly. His body seems to control what his heart is saying. “By the way, I still could remember one more thing.” Sehun replied but this time, In a teasing tone. “Goodnight, baby..” He continued then he made a sound of a kiss.

Yeonhee quickly broke the hug and looked away, totally blushing. She remembered the night she stole a peck from Sehun, she didn’t know that he was still awake, of course. Sehun then burst in to laughter as he pulled her in his arms again and walked back to the Exo’s practice room. “Gosh, we’re both bipolar. We’re just fighting earlier and the next thing we knew, we’re both cuddling each other.” Sehun teased.

“Yah! You’re the only one who’s cuddling!” Yeonhee protested. “Whatever. You still owe me for stealing a kiss.” He joked making Yeonhee blushed all over. “Stop reminding about my stupidity!” Yeonhee told him as she pouted. Sehun just laughed and ruffled her hair, feeling totally comfortable with Yeonhee in his arms.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Dear Readers, I ing love you all so much! Sincerely, girl who just woke up in the middle of the night and suddenly thought of writing a fic like this. <333

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE.

 

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, :D