Chapter Six.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“Yeonhee! Yeonhee!”

Yeonhee turned to that voice. She saw her friend, Kisha, chasing after her.

“Yah! Yeonhee-ah. Why are you walking so fast?” Kisha complained.

“Mianhe. I thought you’re some other person..” She explained.

“Oooh. Is that your new stalker, Sehun oppa?” Kisha giggled as she tried to tickle Yeonhee.

“Aish! Stop that! It’s not him, okay? And why are you calling that freak, oppa?”

“It’s just that he’s so cuuute and hot! You’re one lucky girl,” Kisha stated while placing her arms on Yeonhee’s shoulders.

“Eeeww. I’m probably the unluckiest one on this planet. It’s a curse I tell you!” Yeonhee exclaimed, raising both her hands in the air.

“Oh, stop being paranoid, Jung Yeonhee. You should be proud of it..” Kisha smiled and tapped her shoulder.

“Whatever..” She sighed. When will that beast stop from bugging her? It’s been a hell with him.

“Anyway, I’m here to get the contract. Where is it?” Kisha asked.

Yeonhee then opened her bag but saw no paper in it. She felt nervous. Could it be that she dropped it and somebody might have read it now? She turned to Kisha. Then she suddenly felt scared. What if somebody might tell it to Tao? She’s dead. She’s super-duper dead.

“Yah! Jung Yeonhee! Don’t tell me you lost it?”

“I-i-I don’t know..” was all she can say. Kisha then started panicking and started to scold her for being so irresponsible.

She then decided to track back her way before she and Kisha met.

She went back to her classroom and searched from the first desk up to the last one.

When she reached the last desk, she heard the door of the classroom opened.

“Looking for this?” She turned to that voice. She saw her worst nightmare. “Yeonhee, baby. Why such pale face? Afraid that I might tell Tao about this? Well, you should be. You know that Tao’s my friend and I must stick to his side.” Sehun stated in a husky voice.

She gawked at him. No words came out from .

Sehun smirked. It was now his turn. “Now I know why you’re being so desperate to have an interview with him. Fifteen thousand, huh? You’re playing with my friend.”

Sehun stepped closer and closer until Yeonhee’s back was leaned on the cold wall.

“You’ve been a very naughty girl, Yeonhee-ah,” He whispered, letting Yeonhee taste his fresh breath.

"Thought you can get away with this?" He teased. "Well, I'm telling you right now, Jung Yeonhee. There's no way out." Sehun continued in a scary yet hot and tempting voice.

Finally, Yeonhee snapped out. She pushed Sehun away then glared at him.

“Give me back the contract or I’ll—“ “You’ll what?” Sehun cut off. “I know you can’t do anything about this now,” He continued.

Yeonhee exploded. He’s right, she can’t do anything about it even with the help of her friends. Sehun’s way too smart for them to handle. He’s got many tactics inside of him. She stared at his eyes with so much plead inside.

She can't believe she's gonna do it right here and right now with the worst person she had ever known.

“Please…I’ll do anything. Just don’t tell it to him..” She begged, tounge-tied.

“Anything?” Sehun imitated her.

He then smirked. He already knew what should be done.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! Sorry it's kinda short. It's already 2 in the morning and i need to get a sleep now. Haha! Well, just enjoy this for awhile. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. Hwaiting! <3