Chapter Fifteen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

“What are you doing here, Hyunah?” Sehun asked coldly as soon as he managed to push Hyunah away.

 

“For you, honey, don’t you miss me?” Hyunah asked back. “NO! And why won’t you stop stalking me?” Sehun roared, “Don’t talk to your girlfriend like that, Sehun.” She complained. Sehun gritted his teeth. Hyunah’s one hell of a , alright, “You are NOT my girlfriend anymore! It’s over!” He yelled making everyone’s eyes stick on them. Hyunah was embarrassed. She won’t let anyone yell at her like that, “You are mine, Sehun! JUST MINE!” She shouted back and stomped her foot away.

 

Sehun rubbed his head and turned to his hyungs. “Who invited her here?!” He hissed. “Don’t look at us, Sehun. We don’t even know that she’s here,” Chanyeol answered. “Then who told her that we’ll be going here?!” He asked. Everyone then looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. “Damn!” He muttered as he threw his bag on the ground and walked away.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

Yeonhee was now walking at the beach with Suho. She can’t stop her tears from falling. It was confirmed, Yes, she’s inlove with Sehun but can’t admit it. She just realized it when she felt the pain in her heart after seeing Sehun with another woman.

 

“Ssh, Yeonhee, please stop crying.” Suho comforted, patting her back. “I’m not crying,” Yeonhee defended. She rubbed her eyes and erased her tears away, she then turned to Suho and forced a smile. “See?” she said. Suho just chuckled and pinched her nose. “Don’t hide it. You’re too obvious, Yeonhee.” Yeonhee then felt a tear escaped from her eye again. She can’t help it. Whenever that scene replays in  her mind, she can’t help but to cry. “Love is painful, isn’t it?” Suho said.

 

She tilted her head to him and saw him watching the sunset. “A sunset is a beautiful place for those people who are broken-hearted, inlove, sad, happy, empty…for everyone. It’s like crying your heart out for the sun,” She then saw sadness painted in his eyes. “Do you know what am I feeling right now, Yeonhee?” Suho asked. “I’m feeling the same way as you are, right now… Seeing you crying for another man makes me hurt and angry.” He continued. “I’m sorry Suho-ssi, it’s just that I really can’t—“ “Ssh. There’s no need to be sorry about, Yeonhee.” Suho cut her off. “It hurts because seeing you like that makes me want to say ‘Why can’t it be me? I would love you if I’m Sehun,’ and it makes me angry because I don’t have that right to punch the hell out of that guy!” Suho said. Yeonhee then hugged Suho and apologized to him but Suho just broke the hug and pinched her nose. “Just let me know if he hurts you, arasso? I promise, I’ll always be here.” Suho told her that made her smile and feel secured. “Thank you so much, Suho-ssi.” Yeonhee replied giving out her best smile.

 

Their friendly moment was interrupted by a loud roar. “SUHO!” They turned and saw Sehun boiling as hell. He then went closer and punched Suho on the face. “Yah! Sehun-ah! What are you doing?” Yeonhee panicked, she then went for Suho and blocked Sehun. “I know you’re the one who told Hyunah that we’re here so you could have Yeonhee all by yourself!” He yelled. “What are you talking about, Sehun? I don’t even know why she’s here.” Suho answered, trying to stand up. “Shut up! I know how you play, Suho, you’re one dirty player.” Sehun said, clenching his fist, ready to attack again.

 

“Yah! Stop it, you two!” Kai then appeared with the others and helped Suho stand up. “Look, It’s no one’s fault here. Let’s just send Hyunah away so we could all enjoy this trip,” Lu Han suggested. All of them nodded and calmed Sehun. “I hate you all!” They all turned to that shaking and angry voice and saw Yeonhee glared at them then ran away. Sehun tried to chase after her but Baekhyun stopped him. “Let’s give her some space,” He suggested. “She must’ve thought that we’re playing with her,” Kai said.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Yeonhee dragged her feet to her room. She felt empty. ‘I shouldn’t have agree,’ She said to herself. She hugged herself, feeling the cold air touching her body then she felt a tear escaped from her eye. ‘Stupid Sehun, if we didn’t bumped into each other then all of this won’t happen,’ She continued. She continued to drag her feet until she reached the doorstep of her room but then, she found another feet standing there.

 

She raised her head and saw Lu Han. “Can I talk to you just for awhile?” He asked. She just nodded her head to get it all over it. Lu Han then went to the balcony of her room and sit there, he then motioned her to sit beside him. Soon as she sat with him, Lu Han gave out a loud sigh first, before he continued.

 

“Hyunah is Sehun’s ex-girlfriend. She’s been his girlfriend for just 3 months and she already thought that Sehun loves her that much. Sehun dumped her when he found out that Hyunah’s been dating another guy while she’s dating him but Hyunah’s one stubborn . She won’t stop until Sehun would go back to her,” He stated.

 

“Why are you telling me this?” Yeonhee asked, furrowing her brows. She doesn’t want to hear anything about Sehun or that girl but now, she wanted Lu Han to continue.

 

“Because you deserve to know,” Lu Han reasoned. Yeonhee then looked at him and stared at him for awhile. “Why?” She asked, once again, confused about the happenings.

 

“Oh, c’mon Yeonhee, you’re too obvious. I’m not stupid like the others for not to notice it. You’ve fallen In love with Sehun.” Lu Han said. Yeonhee then widened her eyes and glared at Lu Han. “Yah! You’re not sure! And what if I’m not?” She defended. “Then why are you defending like you’ve committed a crime?” Lu Han smiled at her and ruffled her hair. She pouted. “Gotcha,” Lu Han joked. She smiled then sighed.

 

“So, what if I do? Nothing will change,” Yeonhee said. “Yes, there will. Just follow your heart, Yeonhee.” Lu Han stated. Yeonhee then turned to him and chuckled. “You’re not the Lu Han I used to know, you’re too serious. Please don’t do that, it’s creeping me out.” She said that made Lu Han laughed. “Arasso. I’ll take some later,” He answered making Yeonhee laughed with him.

 

"Oh, and Lu Han...I don't hate all of you, i just got carried away. Please tell it to others," Yeonhee added. Lu Han smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

 

He then stood up and prepared to leave but in just a few steps away, he suddenly turned around to Yeonhee again. “Just got a little something for you, sweetie. If you ever found out about something… Confront me first, okay?” He added and winked at her. Yeonhee just gave him a questioning look trying to figure out what he’s trying to say.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Sehun, I need to tell you something.” Sehun turned to the guy beside him. He was at the seaside, wearing his sweat shirt, looking oh-so hot(sorry I got carried away by Sehun’s hotness overload. Hehe^^) while the fresh air swayed his hair.

 

“What is it?” He asked, his voice’s serious, “I’m the one who told Hyunah,” He turned to his side and gave Tao the scariest glare ever. “I’m just testing you.” Tao continued. “ you, Tao! What test are you talking about?! That’s stupid!” Sehun yelled but Tao just sat there comfortably. “I’m just testing if you’re still doing your job,” Tao reasoned.

 

Sehun then grabbed him by his shirt. “Doing my job? I already quit your stupid job! I’m the one who should be asking you that!” He then pushed Tao hastily that made him land on the ground. “What if I do that to Kisha, huh?” He said. Tao then shot him a glare. “Don’t ever touch my girl!” Tao warned.

 

“Look whose still doing his job. I know you set me to confirm about their bet but I told you that I would stop, right? Now, are you still doing this to get back or because you’ve already fallen In love with Kisha?” Sehun asked trying to calm himself. “It’s none of your business,” Tao muttered and shot him a final glare before he left.

 

Sehun kicked the sand. He had never been this violent before. Seeing Yeonhee being hurt earlier makes him want to punch himself for no reason. He felt like he wanted to run to her and hug her so tight. He wanted to wipe those tears away from her eyes. He wanted to kiss those sweet lips and tell her that ‘It’s okay,’ He wanted to do all those things Suho did. He felt completely angry when Yeonhee hugged Suho. He wanted to be the one who would comfort her throughout the night.

 

He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. “If I we’re you, I’ll just go with it and will end it sooner,” He turned and saw his bestfriend, Lu Han. He closed his eyes and sighed. He let the air touched his face and the sound of the sea relaxed his mind. An angelic face then popped in his mind…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS! I came back earlier for you, hehe^^ Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Please continue to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. I noticed that some stopped commenting and subscribing. Please chingus, you're my only energy to keep on writing this. :) Thank you all. I love youuu! :*