Chapter Thirteen.

The Campus Prince--SEHUN

Sehun was staring blankly at the beautiful view and feeling the fresh air touched his face. He was at their family’s rest house, letting himself relax. But instead, he kept on thinking and thinking about what Lu Han told him. He also felt empty without seeing Yeonhee’s face. He absented that day to get some fresh air and to get his decisions right. He sighed. He rubbed his forehead and closed his eyes, putting himself in his deep thoughts.

 

“Sehun-ah, I need to talk to you.” Sehun turned and saw Lu Han.”What is it, hyung?” He asked. “Let’s talk somewhere else, private,” Lu Han said and left with Sehun following him, dumbfounded.

 

Lu Han’s never been serious before. Sehun’s sure that what will they be talking about is important.

 

Lu Han then lead him to an empty room. He sighed before he started. “I know everything about what Tao told you,” Lu Han said. Sehun gawked at him. “Don’t tell he—“ “I’m not gonna tell her.” Lu Han cut him off. “You know how we’ve grown so attached to Yeonhee and we don’t want her to get hurt,” He continued. “End it, Sehun before she finds out. You know what will be the consequences.” Sehun just looked at him, not knowing what to answer. Once again, Lu Han sighed.

 

“Sehun-ah. I know about your feelings—“ “Cut that damn feelings! You know why I’m still continuing this, right?” Sehun spitted out. “But she’ll get hurt, Sehun. Once she finds out about this, she’ll hate you like hell!” Lu Han exclaimed. “You know what kind of person Tao is, he intends to spill one’s secret if ever he wants to..”  He continued. Sehun closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. “Alright…I-I’ll end it.”

 

“Master Sehun?” Sehun opened his eyes. “Yeonhee?” He called. The door then burst open and his maid came in. “Your snack is ready,” The maid said. Sehun sighed. He’s been thinking so much of Yeonhee that he even thought that she’s the one who called him. “I’ll pass.” He said and motioned his maid to get out.

 

“Argh! I can’t take it anymore!” He suddenly exclaimed and grabbed his jacket. “Master, where are you going?” The maid suddenly went back as soon as she heard Sehun shouted from inside.

 

“I’m going to the school. Tell the caretaker to go back here.” He stated. “But, master. It’s already late in the afternoon—“ “Just shut and go!” Sehun yelled. He’s very frustrated right now that he would punch a whole tree.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Chanyeol-ah! Have you seen Sehun? I haven’t seen him since this morning,” Yeonhee asked as soon as she spotted Chanyeol. “He didn’t go to school today,” Chanyeol answered. “Ahhh..Okay..” She replied, somehow, disappointed.

 

“Yeonhee-ah!” She turned and saw Kai with the others. They we’re in their soccer uniform, looking so hot. Kai was on his way to her with his finger spinning a soccer ball. “Hey, we missed you!” Baekhyun excitedly exclaimed and hugged her. “Yah! When Sehun finds out about that, you’re gonna be a dead meat.” Xiumin said. “Oh, mianhe..” Baekhyun answered and broke the hug.

 

“So, what are you doing here? I thought you still have soccer practice?” Yeonhee asked. “We just came by to see you and…well, ahmm, you know it’s been really fun hanging out with you—“ “Just spit it, Kai.” Lu Han said and smiled at her. “Well, we’re going to have an outing this weekend, and well, we want you to go with us. So, you going?” Kai asked. “Ahmm..sure!” She answered. The guys chanted and smiled. “It would be really fun! I’m so excited!” Chanyeol exclaimed. The guys laughed and pulled Chanyeol’s face away.

 

“We’ll text you the details. See you later!” Lu Han added and left with the others.

 

She smiled to herself. Yes, it will be really fun. She thought. She sighed then went on her way to her classroom to get something. But someone blocked her before she could reach her room. “Yeonhee..” Suho called. His face was unpainted and it looks like he was sorry for something.

 

“Can we talk?” Suho asked. Maybe she’s mad at him for being a ert back at Sehun’s party but still, giving another chance won’t hurt. “Let’s just talk here and not on private.” She answered. Suho sighed. “Alright.” “Yeonhee-ah. I didn’t intend to be an back at the party. I’m just really drunk that time and didn’t even know what I was doing..I’m really sorry. Call me all you want just please forgive me, Yeonhee.” Suho apologized. His eyes' full of sincere. Yeonhee smiled and took out her hand. “Apology accepted,” She said but instead of shaking her hand, Suho just gave her a big smile and hugged her.

 

“Thank you so much, Yeonhee. And don’t worry, I won’t bug you again. I know I already lost from Sehun. I won’t fit myself in when I already know that the cup’s already full.” Suho said. “Now, just be a good girl and don’t be stubborn, arasso?” He continued and ruffled her hair.

 

Yeonhee smiled. “Thank you too, Suho-ssi. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend.” She said. “And I know that you’re not that lucky one. You’re already somebody’s lucky one.” She laughed. Suho then smiled and hugged her for one last time and bid goodbye.

 

She then continued her way to the classroom. She searched for her book and was about to left but somebody bumped her. “Ouch, yah! Watch where—“ As soon as she raised her head and saw that somebody, she felt happy, scared, and shocked at the same time.

 

“Master! I thought your absent?” She exclaimed. “Having fun with Suho? You took advantage of my absence?” Sehun scoffed. She felt confused. Why would Sehun think of that?

 

“You know what, you’re starting again. Why would you always think of me as a girl who knows nothing but to flirt?!” She yelled. She felt angry at him for being such an . Yes, Sehun’s like that. She always feel like a b*tch whenever Sehun would get angry at her for just talking to other boys. “Just forget about it, Sehun. You always think like that. You never confirm it or settle it right. I’m freaking tired of you, judging my character.” She stated but Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her for a hug. She gasped. Sehun’s always full of surprises but this time, she wanted it to be forever. Feeling Sehun’s arms surrounding hers quite feel…good and secured. She just closed her eyes and just let herself feel that sparks. Compared to Baekhyun’s and Suho’s hug, Sehun’s was very much different. She never felt so comfortable with them. She wanted more. She wanted the both of them to be more than a Master and a Genie. She wanted but…it can’t be. Never will be.

 

She sighed. As soon as that thought popped into her mind, she pushed Sehun away gently. “I-I’m sorry..” Sehun muttered. She just smiled at him. “Let’s forget about it. I don’t want to start a new awkwardness again.” She said. Sehun forced to smile and placed his arm around her shoulders. “Alright…Let’s go!” Sehun answered, acting like nothing just happened.

 

“Where are we going?” Yeonhee asked. “We’re gonna go grab some icecream.” Sehun replied, Yeonhee just giggled and walked along with him. “By the way, the guys asked me to go outing with them this weekend.” “Yea, I know. Hoping to see you there..” Sehun said and turned to her, he put up his best smile at her.

 

Yeonhee smiled back and turned her back to their way. “Sehun-ah, Suho just apologized at me for what he did back at the party. Giving another chance won’t hurt so I accepted it and he…told me that he won’t bug me again,” She explained. She didn’t know why she did but it just came out from . But as soon as she spilled it, it felt good. Sehun smiled. “That’s great,” and he tighten his arms around her while walking on their way to the ice cream shop.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

“Yeonhee-ah!”

 

“Aish. Kisha, stop it! It’s 6 in the morning and you’re here? What are you even doing here?” Yeonhee said, pushing Kisha away who was now slapping her with pillows. “I have to tell you something and I can’t take it anymore!” Kisha exclaimed. “Can’t it wait? I’m still sleepy.” Yeonhee moaned, covering her head with a pillow.

 

“NO! This is just a once in a lifetime happening for me.” Kisha said. Yeonhee stood up and rubbed her eyes. She faced Kisha with her eyes still closed and said “Spill.”

 

Kisha took a deep breath and held both of her shoulders. “You promise you won’t tell anyone?” Kisha asked. “Ofcourse I won’t, I know everything about you and still, you’re not inside a jail.” Yeonhee joked. “That’s just once!” Kisha defended. “Okay. Now, spill! I still have to sleep.” She said.

 

Kisha stared at her with a serious face and started her story. “Look, about the bet. When I was still working on it, I happened to bump into Tao a lot of times so I worked on my tactics. I’m always a stubborn as a bull and I don’t stop on bugging him until one time, Tao’s been very attached to me. He became more gentle and sweet in a way that you won’t notice but still, you’ll feel it in your heart.” Kisha’s voice softened. She managed to open her eyes and listen carefully to Kisha’s story, maybe it has something to do with when Tao finally accepted her interview and with that sparks she saw in his eyes.

 

“So, soon enough, I realized that I felt something more for him. I-I’m inlove with him, Yeonhee and I can’t take it anymore. Tao already confessed to me but I ran away because I’m not sure and I don’t want to get hurt again. Yeonhee, am I gonna accept him or not? Cause…it’s been bugging me and I can’t even sleep!” Kisha continued. She laughed. “Just follow what your heart is saying. I’m just always here for you, arasso?” She said. Kisha smiled and hugged her to death. She’s very happy for her friend now. She never saw Kisha again since her last boyfriend dumped her.

 

“Thank you, Yeonnie. You’re the bestest friend ever!” KIsha exclaimed and continued hugging her.