Don't Die, Live.

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Ryeowook POV:

Where am I? Why am I so cold? I looked around trying to remember where I am. The room was pure white with machines beeping around me. It took me a second to realize that it was a hospital. Why didn't I die? Do I not even have the privlige to die anymore? A world without Yesung is to dreadful.

There was a knock on the door and Sungmin-hyung and Heechul-hyung came in. Heechul-hyung glared at me while walking towards my bed. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit me as a hand went across my cheek turning my face to the side leaving a throbbing sensation. My mouth widened as I realized that Heechul-hyung just slapped me. Sungmin-hyung's eyes were wide in shock and disbelief.

"Who do you think you are?!?! Trying to suicide huh? Do you know how worried you made us? Leeteuk-hyung was crying the whole time you were unconcious  and now he fainted from stress because he wouldn't sleep at all! Do you know how terrified Sungmin was when he found you in a pool of blood? Do you know how much you hurt us? Just because that er Yesung left you it doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Heck, there are lot of boys or girls out there that are better than that stupid turtle freak, Yesung! What do you think of us? Did you think that if you die it will also affect us because we are practically a family? How can you be so selfish? If you still want to suicide after this then go! Go now before I kill you myself." There were tears in Heechul-hyungs eyes. I know I am selfish and inconsiderate but it aches. Everytime I think about Sungie a fresh cut opens joining the others in my heart. 

"I'm sorry Heechul-hyung." I said as I looked down in shame.

"Don't tell that to me, tell it to the people who you've hurt, you brat."

"Sungmin go get everyone." Heechul said turninng to Sungmin before turning back to me.

Minnie-hyung nodded as he left to get the others. 

"Don't ever scare us like that again okay Wookie? I know it's hard to move on, but you still have us to support you. And your feeling cold because you just had a major blood transfusion."  His voice softened and were laced with worry. 

The door opened and soon everyone filed into the room but the person that I wanted to see most wasn't here. Yesung.....do you really hate me this much? 

"Oh my god! Wookie are you okay? Please don't scare us like this again! And why is cheeks red? Did someone slap you? Who hurt you? KIM HEECHUL! HOW DARE YOU SLAP HIM WHEN HE JUST WOKE UP!" Leeteuk-hyung sobbed and then screamed.

"He needed somone to slap him out of it, I was just helping." Heechul-hyung stated in a matter-of-factly voice. 

I shivered at the coldness as I tried to stand up. But as soon as my feet touched the ground my legs turned into jelly, the ground seemed to rush up as it  connected with my . Heechul hyung stopped Kyuhyun before he could help me. 

"Yah! let the kid do this himself, don't  anyone of you dare help him this time." 

Slowly, I propped myself up using the side of the bed as support. 

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys and for being so inconsiderate." I said as I bowed 90 degrees.

As soon as I said that everyone, except for Heechul, took me into a bear hug but made sure to not squeeze me too hard. 

"Wookie you little squash! Don't ever do that again." ---Kangin

"Don't leave us okay?"---Leeteuk

"Yah! Your so stupid Wookie!"---Kyuhyun

"Wookie you meanie!"----Donghae

"You scared us Wookie, don't do that again."---Eunhyunk

"We all love you Woookie!---Sungmin

"Psh, who loves that brat?"---Heechul