I Want to Feel...

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Ryeowook POV:

"My heart was taken by you...broken by you...and now in pieces because of you."

Blood was dripping down my arms as I sat on my bed staring at the pictures of me and Sungie that hung on the wall. The memories, the promises, and the love that were now shattered lingered in the room. Everything in the room reminds me of him. His smile, his eyes, his lips, his kindness and gentleness, and most of all his 'saranghae Wookie,' always reminding me of the past we shared. It was torturing me, I was spoiled rotten when I was little but I sacrificed everything just to be by his side. I picked up the little knife that was already tainted crimson red with my blood and dragged it harshly across my arm. My mind was screaming Sungie's name and why he left me. The stinging feeling of the knife digging into my skin stopped the thoughts, I wanted to do it again,  I needed to do it again, and that's what I did. I tood the knife and carved it into my flesh again and again until I thought I was going to pass out, I am addicted. I know it's wrong but my heart hurts too much to care. How I just want to sit here and bleed to death.

But I can't. I've caused everyone else enough greif, I shouldn't burden them any furthur. I quickly walked to the bathroom in the private bathroom in my room. I washed the blood away at the sink and carefully bandaged the cuts.

"Wook! It's time for dinner!" Kyuhyun yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I quickly wiped away the blood on the floor and selected a long sleeved shirt to wear so they won't see my cuts. I looked at myself in the mirror. What a ugly person I see. Sickish pale skin, and literally a walking skeleton. I feed disgusted by the image that was reflected in the mirror. I forced myself tug the corners of my mouth up which turned into a smile, turn and walk downstairs all the while keeping on that fake smile of mine. The truth was I just wanted to stay up stairs and never come down. I just wanted to die. I know they care for me and love me that's why they moved in with me to make sure I do't do anything "stupid" again. Kyuhyun and Sungmin offically moved in with me.

"Hey Kyu, who made dinner today?" I asked as happily as I can.

"I did! Minnie helped." He answered just as Minnie-hyung entered the room,

"I strongly suggest you avoid the ones that were mostly made by him, who knows what he put?" Minnie-hyung said as he hugged me from behind.

"Minnie! How could you? You were there too!" They continued their sweet bickering.

That was how me and Sungie used to be. Sometimes I would lay in his arms and start bickering at a random topic but it was never serious it was funny. Sometimes we would end up having a pillow fight and I would win everytime because I can just stare at Sungie and he would just stay still and let me hit him with a blush on his cheeks. After we were tired out we would just lay in each other's arms and cuddle. I-

"Wookie?....Wookie!...WOOKIE!.....KIM RYEOWOOK!" 

"Yes?

"Aish! I called you so many times what were you thinking?: Kyuhyun said. 

"Oh sorry....I was just bored..." I couldn't think of a better excuse. I can't tell them that I'm thinking about Sungie.

"Well whatever let's just eat." Sungmin said before leading the way.

As usual they piled my plate with food. I would scrape a little, eat a little but I would leave the rest. I just don't want to eat. I'm not hungry and I wouldn't eat if Sungmin didn't keep on forcing me too.But kyuhyun's cooking..it reminded me of Sungie when he tried to cook. He would usually mistaken sugar for salt and he would usually over cook them a bit too much. 

"You mixed up sugar and salt again Sungie...how can you mix them up again? And you over cooked it too."

Silence...I looked up and I saw kyu and Minnie looking worriedly at me. 

"Wookie..it was Kyu that cookied it..."

"Yea...right..sorry I was just thinking...it' nothing really." I assured them with a smile.

"You know you can always talk to us right Wook...we'll be there." 

"Thanks Kyu, I know. And I'm full, thanks for the meal just..don't mix salt and sugar again?"  I laughed half-heartly as I walked to my room. 

As son as I reached my room droplets of water started falling from my eyes. I couldn't help myself I can't let them see me like this. Why do I have to be like this? Why can't I forget about Sungie? Why can't I just give up on him? Why can't I move on? Why am I such a burden to everyone? Why am I so stupid that I had to love this deep? Why do I not regret loving Sungie? Many thoughts were bombing my head. I felt so useless, all I could do was cry, cry, and cry! What is wrong with me? Why am I such a crybaby? No wonder Sungie left me, I bet soon Minnie, Heecul hyung, and the others will too! Why was I even born? I'm such a useless person it's jut a waste of oxygen for me to even breath. I really hate myself...I thought about all these things and the possiblities if I were to just vanish. I curled up into a tight ball, I wanted to escape. Slowly, the feeling of numbness took over me, the light dimmed and I drifted into the darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update! The test wasn't hard but it was really boring and I have to write a essay tomorrow >

Also, this chapter might be a bit boring.., I didn't really know what to write because I was really conflicted. 

Again, I'm sorry...T^T please forgive me and comment!