Is it okay If I want something beyond Friendship?

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Henry POV:

"Then I want something from you." I said as I stared into his eyes. He's probably going to hate me for this later but I really don't want to wait anymore.

"Okay! Anything as long as you bring me to Taiwan hehe." Sigh...he might not even want to talk to me after this, not to mention going to Tawain with me...

"Anything?" I asked to confirm once again. Honestly, I'm thinking of chickening out...

"Yep anything!" Okay...then...

I got up and pushed him on to the soft mattress of the bed and leaned down. Closer and closer. I stared into Ryeowook's eyes I couldn't tell if he was frightened or not, he didn't push me away nor did he pull me in. He was confused. I leaned closer and just like in that dream we were so close but I was hesitant. i didn't want to ruin our friendship but at the same time I wanted more of him. I wanted something beyond friendship, I want love. 

I can't do it. I chickened out. I couldn't risk it in the end. I rolled off him and decided to put it off as a joke.

"Ryeowook? Wookie? It was a joke you know..." I said as I pulled on his cheeks trying to get some reaction out of him. Yea sure it was joke, my !

"Wookie...your turning bright red like a tomato, come on Wookie say something. I'm sorry?" Still no reaction.

"I'm really going to kiss you if you don't say something in three seconds."

"One"

"Two"

"Yah! HENRY LAU!" He screamed and then he bolted out the door.

 

Sungmin POV:

OMG! I just saw the biggest news EVER~! HENRY LOVES RYEOWOOK! OMGGGG~ Okay what should I do? I like totally support them! But nonetheless I want to make sure he's not like JongWoon....my thoughts were cut short as Wookie ran out of the door almost bumping into me. 

I walked in the room and closed the door behind me and found a dumbfound Henry staring at the door. 

"He left already stop staring." I said, my voice seemed to have captured his attention. 

"Ah...Sungmin hyung." 

"You...like Ryeowook don't you?" I got straight to the point. It suprised him but he still nodded. 

"I know you probably won't support me going after him after this..JongWoon person but I really love him! Please trust my Sungmin hyung! I really love him, I value him above everything I have!"

His head snapped up and I can see it in his eyes. He really does love Ryeowook. But wasn't that how it started with JongWoon too? But he's not JongWoon in the end. It's true that I don't want Wookie to plunge in another relationship yet but I don't intend on separating them either. I know how Henry treats Wookie. I've witnessed the sleepless nights he spent staying at Ryeowook's bed, guarding him. All in all, it's not up to me, if they are really in love then I can't stop them. However, I don't want Ryeowook to be hurt again. 

"It's not up to me. your right, I won't support you but I won't stop you either. It's not up to me in the end. I just hope you won't hurt Wookie like JongWoon did or else I won't hesitate to kill." I said, just as I was about to leave Henry stopped me. 

"Sungmin hyung...can you please tell me who is JongWoon? I know you don't want me to know but I really want to know about the person who hurt Wookie so badly." 

"I don't know..Henry. I don't know if you should know about this." I hesitated on part of me wanted to tell him but at the same time I think it's better if I don't. 

"Please hyung! I want to know about him and through him I want to explore Ryeowook."

"I'm not sure, Henry...give me some time...this person is a taboo among us."

"It's okay, tell him Sungmin, since it's already come to this, tell him." I turned around and saw Heechul leaning on the doorway, and his peircing gaze that landed on Henry.