I want something from you

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Henry POV:

"Henry....?" Wookie said as he entered my bedroom,

"Yes Wookie?" I said without looking up from my reasearch paper.

We've offically moved in with each other since we're already a couple. I heard Wookie walk close to me and wrapped his hands around my back.

"Henry~ take a break from your compositions I really want to do something right now~!" He said while staring at me with his puppy eyes."  He leaned closer and closer until our lips were just millimeters apart and then---I woke up.

Sigh...I must be going crazy these days. Heechul's gonna kill me if he finds out that I even dreamt of kissing his "precious baby."

"Henry?" Wookie said as he poked his head into my hostpial room even though I was already discharged I wanted to stay by his side and I got premission to stay here until he was discharged. .

"Yes?" I answered and beckoned him to come in and sit. Ryeowok bounced in and settled next to me on my bed.

"Are you well enough to be bouncing around like that?" I asked, I mean sure it's been like 5 months since that accident happened and we're all recovering fine but to bounce around like that when you just had your last surgery done a week before....is a bit concerning.

"It's okay Henry! Don't worry so much! I can't wait to be discharged! I can't believe you ditched me~"

"Since when did I ditch you?" I asked amused by his question even though I know the answer already since I hear this question literally everyday since the day I was discharged.

"Since the day you were discharged! You get to go outside and play while I have to be stuck in here!" He pouted while casting his "hateful" gaze on me. But truthfully I still feel guilty whenever I think about him still being in the hospital even though he's going to be discharged tomorrow. If it weren't for me, he wouoldn't have been injured in the first place.

"Your going to get dicharged tomorrow Wookie, just wait a bit more okay? I'll bring you anywhere you want once you fully recover."

"Really~~~ then I want to go to Taiwan! I've always wanted to go there! Wah~ the food hehehe" Ryeowook's eye shined when the word food was mentioned. Oh did I ever tell you that I found out that Ryeowook really really LOVES food? I wonder how his little body can accomodate so much...

"Okay I'll bring you to Taiwan so you better hurry up and recover because this promise can expire!" I .

"Your so mean Henry!" Wookie mumbled and he pouted.

"Oh~ I'm mean? Well, since I'm mean then maybe I shouldn't bring you to Taiwan at all. What a pity, I even wanted to bring to eat whatever you wanted there. Oh well, that saves me energy and money."

"You can't do that! You can't go back on your promise!" Ryeowook whined.

"Oh yes I can, because I'm mean."

"No no no! You not mean Mochi! Your the nicest person on the world! So you have to bring me to Taiwan!"

"Oh, I get it I'm only nice because I bring you to Taiwan? Sigh...I feel so heart broken" I chuckled evilly.

"Come'on Henry! You know that's not what I mean!" Ryeowook whined.

"Well, then I want something from you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm horrible :3 leaving you guys like this for months. I have no excuses. I'm such a horrible author. I'm so sorry! >.< I'll update once the finals are over and the last final is on wensday. Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~  runs while screaming that.