Forgotten Who You Are

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Henry POV:

"Who...are you?" 

My heart wrenched at the question. My mind was blank and numb. I refused to register the information. Wookie forgot about me. He forgot about the moments we spent on the plane laughing and sharing secrets. He forgot about the plane crash and how much impacted both of us. 

"Ryeowook...do you remember us?" Somehwere distantly I heard Heechul-hyung ask Wookie

"Of crouse Heechul-hyung, Minnie hyung, and Kyu. I'm sorry but I do I know the rest of you?" Did that include me?

"No, it's fine. Do...you know who...Yesung or Kim JongWoon is?" Who is Yesung?

"What are you talking about Heechul-hyung? Who's Yesung and who's JoongWoon?" Is that person really important to Wookie? 

I couldn't really pay attention after that, I was too focused on the pain that the fact that my Ryeowook forgot about me had caused. After I don't know how long passed, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I numbly turned around to see who it was. 

Ryeowook.

"Henry-sii? Are you okay?" The use of formal language peirced my heart like a dagger.

"You..really forgot about me?" 

"..I'm sorry..I'll do my best to remember you! Even if I can't there's always the future right? We can create more happy moments together! So please don't be sad anymore Henry-sii!" Wookie gently whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a hug. Tears gathered in my eyes, it's been a whie since I cried. I don't like to cry, it makes me look weak. I always cover my tears with my smile but his time it didn't seem to work. 

"Your right, I shouldn't be sad. Your alive, that's all that matters right now." I circled my hand around his waist pulling him towards me. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent of my savior. 

"We should get going now. Henry, go back to your own room and let Ryeowook rest." Heechul said.

"Can't I stay a little longer?" I asked.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeee?"

"No."

"I promise I won't stay long."

"No."

"Your so mean!"

"...Go back to your own room."

"Your so ugly Heechul."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW YOU BRAT!" Oops...looks like I said the wrong thing! 

"Ekk! Don't kill me!" I squeaked as i pecked Ryeowook on the cheek and fled. I ran to my room and hid under the covers.

"Aish..that kid..." I heard Heechul sigh as he stopped by my room. As soon as I made sure they all left I slowly got out of bed careful not to attract the attention of the nurses and tiptoed to Ryeowook's room.

"Wookie?" I whispered as i entered his room.

"Henry-sii?" Wookie whispered back

"Can I sleep with you tonight? I'm so lonely there!" I said in a childish voice hoping he'll let me sleep with him.

"uhh...I guess, sure." he said as he scooted over to make room for me.

"Heheh, thanks Wookie!" i happily climbed onto the bed and clung to his arm. I didn't have to wait too long until sleep came upon us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I know this chatper is really short but I didn't have much time to write since a lot of tests and projects are coming up, But I'll try to update again as soon as I can.

Please COMMENT! >.< 

Do you want to have a Yesung POV next chapter about the day when he came to the hospital?